VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl back under the rock you came out from, idiot. Nobody likes your constant negativity!!

That private school education clearly didn't teach you comprehension skills. Read my post again...

BT played the best half of footy I have seen in years. Too good to be sitting outside the four on what I saw. Prahran just couldn't get the ball - they were smashed!

That private school education clearly didn't teach you comprehension skills. Read my post again...

BT played the best half of footy I have seen in years. Too good to be sitting outside the four on what I saw. Prahran just couldn't get the ball - they were smashed!

Read the first part of my email again, moron. Everybody who has had the misfortune of meeting you thinks you are a d*#khead. Everybody on bigfooty thinks you are a d*#khead.

back under your rock!

Read the first part of my email again, moron. Everybody who has had the misfortune of meeting you thinks you are a d*#khead. Everybody on bigfooty thinks you are a d*#khead.

back under your rock!

You alone have some clear issues you need to address in your own time old chap!

For someone who has jumped onto this thread less than 8 weeks ago, you have a lot to say. Only some of it intelligent; not overly entertaining. Most of it dull and unoriginal....almost bordering on juvenile.

Maybe leave this thread that you have only just discovered for the rest of us grown ups? If not, let go of the fake 'aggro act' act and contribute something meaningful.

Your side had a great win. Stop acting like a little tool.

You alone have some clear issues you need to address in your own time old chap!

For someone who has jumped onto this thread less than 8 weeks ago, you have a lot to say. Only some of it intelligent; not overly entertaining. Most of it dull and unoriginal....almost bordering on juvenile.

Maybe leave this thread that you have only just discovered for the rest of us grown ups? If not, let go of the fake 'aggro act' act and contribute something meaningful.

Your side had a great win. Stop acting like a little tool.

Thanks for the advice, Superstar!
Get over your hatred of BT. You've just gotta let it go.

well said. we had one of our weaker sides in and lost a man early. conditions weren't very good and it was nigh on thuggery. happy never to see them again.

I see Chicken did a lot of that talking on the footy field.... Told you fellas he's a hasbeen. He's gaaawwwnnnn! You can tell your little mate Milky Boy that too?

Dgrade, many would suggest that you played a large hand in the club being in D Grade, so dont you think its a bit rich you trying to profit from it? I'm slightly amused...

A bit harsh trying to blame one person Brian for a relegation.

Unfortunately, I am some 3 and half grand lighter after the weekend!

Damm!

big in for bulleen temp this week
he has been out for a while with knee and back injuries and has been helping the coaching department this year
has a good set of hands and can kick a mile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we talk about some footy... what happened out at como this week??
Shut up idiot ... what sort of a Username is "Running with someone"??? I mean, if you are trying to be mysterious through your username then that is a pretty pi$$ poor attempt.

I suggest you get out from behind your keyboard and go do some running you fat ****...

Shut up idiot ... what sort of a Username is "Running with someone"??? I mean, if you are trying to be mysterious through your username then that is a pretty pi$$ poor attempt.

I suggest you get out from behind your keyboard and go do some running you fat ****...

Whoooska!

....straight out of the Uncle Mick Handbook!

Who r u to judge? Last i heard you umpired what, the U/19 red gf??
Good try buddy bu that GF was Officiated by Riddell Umpires... Check again clown.

As if I'd be a f**king Umpire posting in this thread any way? Shame on you for suggesting that ...

Stick to the track mate because your investigation skills stink ... (much like your filthy dirty self)

Not quite my dyslexic footballing friend. Thought it was a little over the top to be quite honest. Bit scathing for my liking. The bloke that can't get his own kick was only asked for the topic to revert back to all things footy.
Thanks for your input.

The amount of value it has to me ... ZERO

Us "footyfans" know where it's at ... :)

Good try buddy bu that GF was Officiated by Riddell Umpires... Check again clown.

As if I'd be a f**king Umpire posting in this thread any way? Shame on you for suggesting that ...

Stick to the track mate because your investigation skills stink ... (much like your filthy dirty self)

Thanks for your input.

The amount of value it has to me ... ZERO

Us "footyfans" know where it's at ... :)

Spare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back