Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND 14:

Old Paradians $10 Vs Old Mentonians $1.05
Hamp Rovers $1.65 vs Bulleen Temp $2.25
Therry Penola $3.50 Vs Yarra Valley $1.30
Prahran $1.90 Vs Peninsula $1.90
Oakleigh $1.35 Vs Old Geelong $ $3.30

Not a bad market, but at $10, I am happy to take a piece of the boys from the Garvey..... Should be OP's $3.00 v Old Ment. $1.40

My tips for the round
Old Parade by 2 points
Hampton by 1 point
Yarra Valley by 22 points
Prahran by 7 points
Oakleigh by 27 points

Not a bad market, but at $10, I am happy to take a piece of the boys from the Garvey..... Should be OP's $3.00 v Old Ment. $1.40

My tips for the round
Old Parade by 2 points
Hampton by 1 point
Yarra Valley by 22 points
Prahran by 7 points
Oakleigh by 27 points

are you serious? parade? based on what? ur as big a tool as bh#10.at least he had the decency to give proper odds. or hes using an alias. just as sad and pathetic.

Bulleen by 4-5 goals
Yarra Valley by 1-2 goals
Prahran by 3-4 goals
Oakleigh by 4-5 goals

hampton's bubble is about to burst.

Anyone know if #20 for BT is released from Casey Scorpions again this week? His name was Florence. In the hour of footy I saw last weekend, he was head and shoulders above anyone on the ground...slot him in again and the Ants just might get up.

are you serious? parade? based on what? ur as big a tool as bh#10.at least he had the decency to give proper odds. or hes using an alias. just as sad and pathetic.

Bulleen by 4-5 goals
Prahran by 3-4 goals
Oakleigh by 4-5 goals

No alias JC, I am who I say I am.

Bulleen will be a massive test for us, but I do question your motive's for tipping them. My guess is you boys down at Mentone are getting a little nervous with us breathing down your necks and I think you might be a little bit worried about losing that double chance...

Wait til you see Frase's "run home" summary in the Ammo Footballer this week. Error ridden! I hope it was the editors fault, Frase?

tips for this week:

Hampton 6points
Mentone 4 goals
YV by plenty
Prahran 5 goals
Oakleigh 15 points

Wait til you see Frase's "run home" summary in the Ammo Footballer this week. Error ridden! I hope it was the editors fault, Frase?

tips for this week:

Hampton 6points
Mentone 4 goals
YV by plenty
Prahran 5 goals
Oakleigh 15 points

Error ridden? I don't think he's too far off the mark. Big backflip tipping Rovers 5th at the halfway to now predicting a 12 game streak. The only tough call is on Prahran. Their last chance this week methinks. Fair to see the wheels have falle right off if they can't win this one at home.

Holty, don't get sucked into the puss. They're getting you at your own game you big lollipop. Just ignore him.

Rovers - handy release of Martyn from Sandringham
Mentone - 38 points
Yarra Valley - 61 points
Prahran - 16 points
Oakleigh - 27 points

tips for this week:

Hampton 6points
Mentone 4 goals
YV by plenty
Prahran 5 goals
Oakleigh 15 points

Haven't seen the final product as yet, but I think I got all the match-ups for the next 5 weeks correct. It may have been finalised at about 11pm on Monday night, after the consumption of a bit over half a bottle of cab. merlot!!

Are there genuine errors? Or are they simply tips you think won't come good? Prahran have fallen in a big hole methinks, without 2 KPPs whose absence has been sorely missed.

Please note the disclaimer which was slotted in there "Tips subject to change without notice".

I guess I just wanted to put things into perspective for some clubs. Oh, and the Hampton backflip was made about 4 weeks ago, so I think I have kicked clear of that one now!!!

Cheers and good luck to all.

Frase
:D:thumbsu:

Haven't seen the final product as yet, but I think I got all the match-ups for the next 5 weeks correct. It may have been finalised at about 11pm on Monday night, after the consumption of a bit over half a bottle of cab. merlot!!

Are there genuine errors? Or are they simply tips you think won't come good? Prahran have fallen in a big hole methinks, without 2 KPPs whose absence has been sorely missed.

Please note the disclaimer which was slotted in there "Tips subject to change without notice".

I guess I just wanted to put things into perspective for some clubs. Oh, and the Hampton backflip was made about 4 weeks ago, so I think I have kicked clear of that one now!!!

Frase

Was more a point of the extent of the backflip.

Frase

i think you need to check your final ladder again, how can oakleigh win 3 games and finish top when you said mentone will win 4?? that doesnt work...

Frase

Genuine errors Frase:D

they have both OM and BT in bold (signifying a win) in the same game. Also, YV vs OM is at YV not the playing fields.

Liking the end result though mate!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine errors Frase:D

they have both OM and BT in bold (signifying a win) in the same game. Also, YV vs OM is at YV not the playing fields.

Liking the end result though mate!!

In my original one the BT -v- OM game goes to BT - not sure why that didnt come through in the final column. Pretty sure the points allocation adds up in the end.

As for the YV game being at YV - that's a basic cut 'n' paste error on my part.

NB - If I manage to get through tomorrow's game against Ormond with only 2 errors, I'll be pretty happy. As long as they don't cost us goals!!! :D
PS - thanks ugly and Uncle for your logical assistance. It all makes sense in the end. :)

The Quite Man's Tips

Hampton 28 Points should finish BT Season
Mentone 20 Points
Yarra 18 points to keep the regulation game alive
Prahran 41 points The pirates can book the end of season trip
Oakleigh 22 points OG can meet the pirates on there end of season trip

TQM

Bulleen by 4-5 goals
Prahran by 3-4 goals
Oakleigh by 4-5 goals

JC 15 - learn a thing or two about betting odds, before you go slagging off. Maybe I can teach you something so you don't look like the tool. A $3 vs $1.40 market equates to a line bet of about +18.5 points (thus the market I framed had OM's in front by 18.5 points) = BH#10's market of $10 v $1.05 market would equate to a line of +60 points.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but the final result was 15 points and from all reports should have been a lot closer...............and what bubble were you referring to?? I can't see the Rovers losing another game until the GF preview in round 18.

Well, the final margin was 2 goals to the Rovers, but 5 mins into the last quarter Bulleen Templestowe were 23 points in front. Then the Rovers kicked 6 goals in 7 mins to come from 23 points down to win by 12 points. I think when the Bullants look back on this game, they might rue their third quarter inaccuracy, when they kicked only 0.7 while holding the Rovers scoreless, which in all cases, probably cost them the game....and any chance of playing in September. I think the top 3 places are sealed in the final 4 which means that Oakleigh, Old Mentonians, Hampton Rovers are playing in September this year. The only questions that is left now is who will play off in the first & second semi finals? And what are the chances of an Oakleigh-Hampton Rovers Grand Final?

Well, the final margin was 2 goals to the Rovers, but 5 mins into the last quarter Bulleen Templestowe were 23 points in front. Then the Rovers kicked 6 goals in 7 mins to come from 23 points down to win by 12 points. I think when the Bullants look back on this game, they might rue their third quarter inaccuracy, when they kicked only 0.7 while holding the Rovers scoreless, which in all cases, probably cost them the game....and any chance of playing in September. I think the top 3 places are sealed in the final 4 which means that Oakleigh, Old Mentonians, Hampton Rovers are playing in September this year. The only questions that is left now is who will play off in the first & second semi finals? And what are the chances of an Oakleigh-Hampton Rovers Grand Final?

they might also rue handballing to duddy 20 meters out to give the rovers a sniff!!!:eek:

from reports that was bt's skipper? wonder how that bus trip home went???

Last Saturday's game between the Rovers and Bulleen Templestowe was one of the most amazing games of football I've seen so far this year. If you'd said to me that the Rovers would win by 2 goals at the end of the game I would not have believed you. I reckon a win like that could really boost the Rovers confidence even further, while at the same time put a lot of doubt into Bulleen Templestowe. The Bullants however do have Therry this week, so that would give them the opportunity to bounce back, however they now have to rely on other results go their way.

The behaviour of Mentone supporters and more importantly, the coach, was nothing short of absolutely disgusting at the Garvey on Saturday.

Fair dinkum, surely OMs players will even admit this when, at quarter time, a senior coach tries to go at opposition players only to be held back by his own players. This was followed by continual threats to an OPs player, instructing his players at quarter time to take out the same player, and bashing the crap out of the bench (the actual infrastructure, not the players!).

Add to this the blatant cheating from the jockey umpire, who had already been reported on two separate occasions prior to this game, and it was a very dark day for football.

Seriously, can the VAFA please do something about this c**khead from Mentone??????

The behaviour of Mentone supporters and more importantly, the coach, was nothing short of absolutely disgusting at the Garvey on Saturday.

Fair dinkum, surely OMs players will even admit this when, at quarter time, a senior coach tries to go at opposition players only to be held back by his own players. This was followed by continual threats to an OPs player, instructing his players at quarter time to take out the same player, and bashing the crap out of the bench (the actual infrastructure, not the players!).

Add to this the blatant cheating from the jockey umpire, who had already been reported on two separate occasions prior to this game, and it was a very dark day for football.

Seriously, can the VAFA please do something about this c**khead from Mentone??????

If your club feels aggrieved by the behaviour of an opposition player or official, I'm sure it will put in an investigation request with the VAFA. That's the only way it should be done. :)

My prediction - he will be sacked next year. There is passion and then there is losing the plot. And all though we all do it now and again, this bloke seems to do it week in, week out.

He is obviously an attention seeking skirt, a bit like a umpire who tries to get too involved in a game.

He is lucky a player hasn't belted him yet. All good and well to hide behind his players and throw out abuse as if he were a Heavy weight champ, but from what i have seen of him socially he is pretty quiet when he doesn't have his 'entourage'.

What do you think about this JC 15? He's your coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back