VAFA D1 new thread for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we have a go a selecting a D1 team of the Year, to see if the team we pick matches that of Fraser Cameron's side in the Amateur Footballer on D1 Grand Final Day?

Why don't we have a go a selecting a D1 team of the Year, to see if the team we pick matches that of Fraser Cameron's side in the Amateur Footballer on D1 Grand Final Day?

Ripping idea Jase.

OK boys (and girls?) - go to it.

Throw me a bone, 'coz last season I got a belting from those St Bedes lads after naming the C section TOTY. Probably more to do with the coaching appointment than anything else though....

Cheers

Frase :thumbsu:

Here's my squad of 30-Fraser, you can narrow it down to the 22:

M.Lawrence (HR-c)
D.Cleary (Oak-vc)
M.Pietryk (BT-dvc)
A.Tehan (BT)
T.Rees (Pen)
C.Britt (YV)
A.Sleight (YV)
G.Bevan (Pra)
T.Waters (BT)
N.Casboult (Old Geel)
L.Fletcher (HR)
G.Carr (HR)
A.Duddy (HR)
M.Goldsworthy (Old Geel)
G.Woods (HR)
M.Harold (Oak)
G.Snow (Old Ment)
P.Holden (Oak)
J.Thompson (Old Ment)
M.Vickers-Wills (Old Geel)
G.O'Connor-Price (Pen)
M.Harrison (Pra)
J.Prowse (Old Ment)
R.Alexander (HR)
M.Bentham (Oak)
B.Carroll (Old Ment)
J.Rutter (Oak)
S.Murray (Pen)
B.Holt (HR)
K.Cherbakof (BT)

Coach: Gary Sheldon (HR)
Captains: Matthew Lawrence (HR) Dermott Cleary (Oak)

Here's my squad of 31-Fraser, you can narrow it down to the 22:

M.Lawrence (HR-c)
D.Matthews (BT-vc)
M.Pietryk (BT)
A.Tehan (BT)
T.Rees (Pen)
C.Britt (YV)
A.Sleight (YV)
G.Bevan (Pra)
T.Waters (BT)
N.Casboult (Old Geel)
L.Fletcher (HR)
G.Carr (HR)
A.Duddy (HR)
M.Goldsworthy (Old Geel)
G.Woods (HR)
M.Harold (Oak)
G.Snow (Old Ment)
P.Holden (Oak)
J.Thompson (Old Ment)
G.O'Connor-Price (Pen)
M.Harrison (Pra)
J.Prowse (Old Ment)
R.Alexander (HR)
M.Bentham (Oak)
B.Carroll (Old Ment)
J.Rutter (Oak)
S.Murray (Pen)
B.Holt (HR)
K.Cherbakof (BT)
D.Cleary (Oak)

Asst. Coach: Ben McGee (Old Ment)

I should be Fu**ing captain of that bunch of *******s!!!
You're reading the words of the best Amateur Footballer in Austrlian!

P.S. McGee licks his own vagina!

dermie,

everything you have said on this forum has been rubbish. just like the football you have been playing. why don't you learn how to pass. have something constructive to say or do us all a favour and f..koff.

Not a bad effort for your first post!!

Must be one of your mates Ugly???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good move on editing that team JaseCave and making me skipper. I'm a gun and deserve it all.

Why wont somebody draft me?

You might get drafted to Parade (under Jase's radical new plan to introduce a mid-season Ammo draft- where you can be traded to the club you've been drinking beers at after an away game and think they are a good bunch of Blokes!)

Tips:

Hampton - 36 points
Yarra - 1 point - after the siren
BT - 60 points
Peninsula - 24 points
Oakleigh - 5 points

You might get drafted to Parade (under Jase's radical new plan to introduce a mid-season Ammo draft- where you can be traded to the club you've been drinking beers at after an away game and think they are a good bunch of Blokes!)

Come on mate!
That's an absolute ridiculous idea.......

As if anyone would think the blokes from Parade are good blokes!

The Quite Mans tips
Geelong 10 points
Mentone 35 points
Bulleen 20 points
Peninsula 25 points
Oakleigh 10 points

TQM

By the way, just for your info, if there was a match the D1 side would play in, the D1 team would be playing against Richmond(yes my AFL side) and the D1 side would have very little trouble in beating them the way the Tigers are going at the moment. The Tigers are nothing more than fat, lazy, unmotivated and lacking in fight and heart. Who would play on Richo, Nathan Brown, Ray Hall, Trent Knobel, J.Schulz, etc?

By the way, just for your info, if there was a match the D1 side would play in, the D1 team would be playing against Richmond(yes my AFL side) and the D1 side would have very little trouble in beating them the way the Togers are going at the moment. The Tigers are nothing more than fat, lazy, unmotivated and lacking in fight and heart. Who would play on Richo, Nathan Brown, Ray Hall, Trent Knobel, J.Schulz, etc?

The question is Jason, who would they play on? Think you've seen the worst of Richo's antics on a footy field? Just watch his sooky episodes when our D1 listed squad member B Holt runs rings around him with that balding scone and those flashy yellow boots.;)

By the way, just for your info, if there was a match the D1 side would play in, the D1 team would be playing against Richmond(yes my AFL side) and the D1 side would have very little trouble in beating them the way the Togers are going at the moment. The Tigers are nothing more than fat, lazy, unmotivated and lacking in fight and heart. Who would play on Richo, Nathan Brown, Ray Hall, Trent Knobel, J.Schulz, etc?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

go knock your self out jase... spare us the torment!

??????:confused:?????

getting weirder and weirder!

Jase, if you were selecting your D1 team of the year, who have you got pencilled in to the squad so far?

Here's my squad of 30-Fraser, you can narrow it down to the 22:

M.Lawrence (HR-c)
D.Cleary (Oak-vc)
M.Pietryk (BT-dvc)
A.Tehan (BT)
T.Rees (Pen)
C.Britt (YV)
A.Sleight (YV)
G.Bevan (Pra)
T.Waters (BT)
N.Casboult (Old Geel)
L.Fletcher (HR)
G.Carr (HR)
A.Duddy (HR)
M.Goldsworthy (Old Geel)
G.Woods (HR)
M.Harold (Oak)
G.Snow (Old Ment)
P.Holden (Oak)
J.Thompson (Old Ment)
G.O'Connor-Price (Pen)
M.Harrison (Pra)
J.Prowse (Old Ment)
R.Alexander (HR)
M.Bentham (Oak)
B.Carroll (Old Ment)
J.Rutter (Oak)
S.Murray (Pen)
B.Holt (HR)
K.Cherbakof (BT)

Captains: Matthew Lawrence (HR) Dermott Cleary (Oak)

Guys, that is the squad. I'm leaving the final line-up to the VAFA state selectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back