Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting fact:

Has anyone else realised that in the coming round, the top 2 sides will play each other, all of which are undefeated, in U19 Div 1, 2 & 3.

Div 1: De La Salle (8-0) v St Bernards (8-0)
Div 2: St Bedes/Mentone (8-0) v Beaumaris (8-0)
Div 3: Old Essendon (8-0) v Old Ivanhoe (8-0)

Great spot Gull!
That's a great spot Gull and excellent fixturing by the VAFA to have the foresight to predict the top 2 teams in the divisions prior to season commencement.

Really looking forward to the contest this week and no doubt the build-up which so far has rather quiet.

I'd love to see a close battle with of course Essendon getting the chocolates!

B: Frazier (ORM) Remboulis (OE) Daperis (OM)
HB: Coulston (BT) McIntire (OM) Geishen (OI)
C: Weston (OT) Jones (OE) Jesser (LTU)
HF: Te Hennepe (ORM) Fridman (Bent) Tickell (OAK)
FF: Lucisano (BT) Delmonte (OI) Monaco (BT)
R: Benson (OE) Cerantonio (OE) Spargo (OI)

Just thought I'd cut and paste a little and give you an alternative Team.

What you all think?

What you all think?

no way would jesser be in the team....blokes from latrobe way ahead of him. That monaco bloke is not even good

Trinity Coaches, waterboy's and runners are all co*ksuckers! Would also like to add all looked well over the age of 30 and was disapointing to see grown men react like this... bunch of smokers...

hey guys
just thought id giv my 2 cents worth
i wouldnt b surprised if OE hit full flight this week against OI so dont count em out just yet...also think it is shaping up as the game of the season thus far.

in reply to JYD i do agree with u...some nasty comments were heard from the OT coaching staff and low-life "officials" which was disappointing to hear...a wins a win guys

daz

What you all think?

Do you mean the Bentleigh McIntire by anychance??? His a strong Center-Half Back who can play through the middle if needed too and has hands like clue... everything sticks!

Also if there was an

Interchange:

E. Spargo (Old Ivanhoe)
J. Derks-Revere (Oakleigh)
T. Allen (Ormond)
B. McCarthy (Ormond)

HB: Rendell (MHSOB) McIntire (Bent) Te Hennepe (ORM)
C: Humann (OT) Jones (OE) Derks-Revere (OAK)
HF: Geishen (OI) Dekretser (OI) McDonald (OT)

Bell (OE), Beaton (OT), Frechville (Orm), Tickell (OM)

OE:5
OI:4
Orm:3
OT:3
OM: 2
BT: 2
Bent: 1
Oakleigh:1
MHSOB: 1

Unlucky to miss due to lack of games
Wardley (ORM)
Fridman (BENT)
Rodwell (Orm)
Pantano (OI)

Kudos on the team Mighty Sainters :thumbsu:. I'd definately go close to a complete replica of your side. One slight adjustment would be Monaco, don't rate him from what i've seen (mind you thats only one game so i could be completely wrong), would replace him with either Rodwell (Orm) or Beaton (OT).
Other than that I'd say you were pretty close to "centimetre perfect".

HB: Rendell (MHSOB) McIntire (Bent) Te Hennepe (ORM)
C: Humann (OT) Jones (OE) Derks-Revere (OAK)
HF: Geishen (OI) Dekretser (OI) McDonald (OT)

Bell (OE), Beaton (OT), Frechville (Orm), Tickell (OM)

OE:5
OI:4
Orm:3
OT:3
OM: 2
BT: 2
Bent: 1
Oakleigh:1
MHSOB: 1

Unlucky to miss due to lack of games
Wardley (ORM)
Fridman (BENT)
Rodwell (Orm)
Pantano (OI)

no latrobe? You obviously havent seen enough games..coffey, mclean and conheady would walk into that side

In all honesty mate yeh have only seen 1 game of La Trobe and couldn't really think of the outstanding players... There was one in the forward line skinny bloke good hands but yeh I doubt 3 would 'walk into the side' because of the win loss ratio 1 or 2 max....
Thanks large Jon yeh Rodwell can play and with his falling out with the seniors might figure in the end of year side but right now 3 games isn't enough that's why he's in the unlucky side...
Monaco is a must his side's delivery isn't the best and is still 3rd in the goal kicking... I agree I don't rate him very highly but purely on goals I had to give him the go ahead especially kicking 8 against OI...
Winston thanks yeh I like this league... I do have an interest in a few teams so yeh I won't say who and why though otherwise will be shot down sometimes because i'll look partial but i'm not, I call it the way I see it...

hey, just interested to know peoples thoughts on the game of the round/year this round? OE boys try not to be to bias! lol....who are the game breakers? how will OE stop gieschen, dalmonte and dekrester? is it possible?

Also where OE bad last week or were Trinity just really good?

Great efforts on the teams of the half yr so far, most look legitimate and pretty fair.

hey, just interested to know peoples thoughts on the game of the round/year this round? OE boys try not to be to bias! lol....who are the game breakers? how will OE stop gieschen, dalmonte and dekrester? is it possible?

Great efforts on the teams of the half yr so far, most look legitimate and pretty fair.

Also interested to no ppls views on how OI is going to match up against the OE side... and is the OI midfield capable of stopping or possibly even beating the dominance of the OE midfield??? As this, as i see it, is the vital key to OE's success this year...

Players like benson dominating the ruck, tapping to the hard running jones and cerantonio...possibly are going to run a muck against the OI midfield?? How is (if it can be done) OI going to stop this happening??? Would be interested to know peoples thoughts...and getting this forum back to footy (which it has to the credit of ya'll the last few days)

Also interested to here from any Ormand or Okleigh supporters/players on the goal fest that happened last weekend??

Kudo's to the teams of the half year so far as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wes unbiasedly as much as the team of the leagues are looking the reality of it is OI have a better midfield IMO... the difference is OE look better because they're constantly named in the best... They do have a good midfield but OI's are plain dominant and more physical and quick... They don't get as mentioned but they're centre clearances would be miles ahead of all teams, I personally see over 40 point win to Old Ivanhoe this week.
The only win OE will have is the hitouts and must captalise on this by alot... OI would not be use to losing alot of Ruck tap outs and Benson must be on his A Game around the ground too to not lose the around the ground battle...

I'd have to disagree with that sainter, I've played both OI and OE, and I'd have to say, although both sides do have excellent midfields, OE's is definately more dominant. What will hurt OE is that they have no real gun forwards, whereas OI's big forward targets are second to none. OI by 25pts.

Does geischen play in the midfield or as a forward? He seems to kick a lot of goals if he is in fact a midfielder.

Also, is Delmonte a FF and Dekrester a CHF or do they play in other positions?

Does geischen play in the midfield or as a forward? He seems to kick a lot of goals if he is in fact a midfielder.

Also, is Delmonte a FF and Dekrester a CHF or do they play in other positions?

Geischen plays in the middle and floats forward from what i've seen... might rest in the pocket or something along those lines.

I assume Dalmonte is a FF as he kicks so many goals...

I've just been browsing through some of the past results from this season, and it's definately confirmed to me that goal-kicking will be the difference between OI and OE.
We all know OI can kick goals, they very much validated that point last week, kicking 23.10 against OM. But OE, on the other hand, only once this year, have kicked more goals than points in a match, kicking 14.12 against Bulleen Temp. in round 4. In my opinion, this will be OE's fatal flaw.

on behalf of the big footy u/19(3) it is time to stand up against oegfc who have ruined this site which is meant to be a football site. i have played against many of these players through school sport and as a scout last week and i cannot belive how they talk. you just have to look at there players and look no further:

asanka & rogers - would be good players if it was a midget league.

jones & robertson - would be good players if we were talking about there brothers.

benson - only good in the centre bounces and smart team would just rove of him and slaughter him across the ground.

Wakka - who is he..never heard of him

belly - much improved since school football

Milesi - very angry person

Cerantonio - someone should have told him to retire after middle school.

Trevaskis - does anyone know his gay partner? use to be tough player do not know whats happened?

lenhart - good hands

Bads - if only he was rob

these are just some of there players in this most overated list
and another quick question:

there two coaches:
one (the guy with blonde hair looks like he just hit puberty)
and an insider at OEGFC told me the other coach is going to propose to his girlfriend on saturday.

please i would like to hear everyone comments

on behalf of the big footy u/19(3) it is time to stand up against oegfc who have ruined this site which is meant to be a football site. i have played against many of these players through school sport and as a scout last week and i cannot belive how they talk. you just have to look at there players and look no further:

asanka & rogers - would be good players if it was a midget league.

jones & robertson - would be good players if we were talking about there brothers.

benson - only good in the centre bounces and smart team would just rove of him and slaughter him across the ground.

Wakka - who is he..never heard of him

belly - much improved since school football

Milesi - very angry person

Cerantonio - someone should have told him to retire after middle school.

Trevaskis - does anyone know his gay partner? use to be tough player do not know whats happened?

lenhart - good hands

Bads - if only he was rob

these are just some of there players in this most overated list
and another quick question:

there two coaches:
one (the guy with blonde hair looks like he just hit puberty)
and an insider at OEGFC told me the other coach is going to propose to his girlfriend on saturday.

please i would like to hear everyone comments

just a question for u it takes two...if these players are overrated, how are they still undefeated? overrated or not, they are doing the job and helping OE win games of footy. i think any coach would take players who can win them games of footy. same thing goes for the coaches...the blonde guy...may be young but again, he is getting the job done. and what is your point with the other? who cares if he is proposing or not on saturday??? i thought u wanted this forum to be about footy?
maybe you should focus on the footy a little bit more than criticism and then you might get a bit of respect

just a question for u it takes two...if these players are overrated, how are they still undefeated? overrated or not, they are doing the job and helping OE win games of footy. i think any coach would take players who can win them games of footy. same thing goes for the coaches...the blonde guy...may be young but again, he is getting the job done. and what is your point with the other? who cares if he is proposing or not on saturday??? i thought u wanted this forum to be about footy?
maybe you should focus on the footy a little bit more than criticism and then you might get a bit of respect

Agree with daz, I think you were overshooting the mark a little bit there it takes two. OE aren't a bad side, not to say they are outstanding, but dont forget they are undefeated.
However I totally agree this forum has taken a down turn since half the OE side got on board and gave uneeded bias views. Some of the rubbish posted on here from them is plain stupid. Lets talk footy boys and at least attempt to come from an objective point of view.

Daz, get over it! stop being so defensive it's one of ur own players writin it! glad to know that someone else shares my opinion on **** boy thou. and for the record 'it takes two' i think his bf is anthony callea, this is still to be confirmed thou.

daz mate maybe you should ask lenhard to put his good hands to use and giv u and woz some snow ski action to cheer u up!

i cant comment on any of the other players mentioned as i dont really know them, however congrats on the close win. anyone know if OT came in with a stronger team than they did the week before against OI? i thought OE would get up by more but shows you can never count any team out! good luck this week ill be rootin for OE just so u can send lefty the w.anka walkin n pove him wrong. carn' OE let ur midfielders run riot over OI's, bc i think it can.

MEGA has been a bit quiet latley after he was assulted on sunday night by a young group of rebels. lucky i do tai chi is all i can say!

anyone know if OT came in with a stronger team than they did the week before against OI?

Not sure what Big Dippa gets up to late at night but that photo was disturbing. Doesn't compare to the Large John though.

As for OT's side against OE, was a weaker side than the one against OI with 3 players out due to injury and suspension. They had 2 on the pine and there were 3 injuries before half-time. 1 bloke did his ankle but was able to play out the game with a hobble. Just a case of a much hungier side than the last few weeks and this coming week they will be hungrier than ever to get back on the winners list.

Ohh k i dont know why dippa has photos of the junkyard but dont worry about that now...

It takes two would have to be the worst imposter to hit these Big Footy Forums since Rardo...

You are a homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back