Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no secret that the 3 OI mentioned are their 'go to' players. The biggest mistake OE could make is if they focus too much on these 3. No doubt the brains trust at OE will look to shut these 3 down as they have been fantastic so far but I don't think you will see any negative football from the keilor hill boys.

Should be a cracker... I'm sacking the seniors this week to go and watch. (Also a lot easier than travelling to Caulfield!)
Any specific boys from keilor hill that u r going to watch TBP? Who do u think looms as the danger man/men for OE that OI should keep close tabs on? Who will win it for the dons? I like the way Bulhakow, Lenhart and Rogers go about their footy...

Any specific boys from keilor hill that u r going to watch TBP? Who do u think looms as the danger man/men for OE that OI should keep close tabs on? Who will win it for the dons? I like the way Bulhakow, Lenhart and Rogers go about their footy...

Funny you should ask Ralph... I'll be keeping a close eye on young Rogers. He's a likely type, tough in and under and also wears the number 15 which is a bonus (which has gone missing in recent weeks so if you know the whereabouts of a size XXS OEG Jumper with the number 15 please call 1800 BONSAI).

Bulli and Lenny have both been in great form recently but I also like the way Bell goes about his footy. Runs in straight lines, hits the pack at full speed and plays good clean footy.

Young Glassford is also pretty classy on the wing and worth keeping an eye on.

Funny you should ask Ralph... I'll be keeping a close eye on young Rogers. He's a likely type, tough in and under and also wears the number 15 which is a bonus (which has gone missing in recent weeks so if you know the whereabouts of a size XXS OEG Jumper with the number 15 please call 1800 BONSAI).

Bulli and Lenny have both been in great form recently but I also like the way Bell goes about his footy. Runs in straight lines, hits the pack at full speed and plays good clean footy.

Young Glassford is also pretty classy on the wing and worth keeping an eye on.
Sounds like ur a very learned individual TBP, just how close an eye have u been keeping on rogers? Word has reached Ralph's ears about a very close bond between urself and Rogers that is fast developing into a mancrush/bromance...i agree with Bell, very hard at it and does't take a backward step

My trusted friend Kit informs me that OE have called on the services of 4 Teal Cup players, namely Cotchen, Maric, Trengrove and Joyce for the big game. Plus apparently both Calder players, Mcleod and Saville are also pulling on the boots!

OI is still a more potent forward line because firstly they are putting up more points than OE's....and also because a whole lot of OE's shots come from their midfield not their forward line....look at all the guys u named, there not all forwards....

Also if u think beating OI is simply shutting down 3 guys you are very very mistaken... look at the match Vs old Trinity Gieschen, Dalmonte and Dekrester kicked a total of 4 goals between them and the boys in brown and white still had a convincing victory...
So if these guys are the be all of the team, who else should OE be looking at come 2pm saturday?

i wanted to ask about this player actually. MEGA has been studyin up for the big game and noted that bulhakow has kiked 16.6 goals for the year. pretty impressive, yet he is rearly in the best. even when he finished with 5.5 he didnt get a mention.... is he OE lil secrete? also noted he didnt feature in the team of the half year. is he a small crummin fwd? tall fwd? i dono he has not really got a mention on BF lets hope for OE's sake they dont know about him either bc he seems to be one of the in form fwds with 5goals then 3goals is tuff games. TBP mayb u can enlighten us??

also i noted Tieman kiked 5 points last week. thats a lot of scoring oportunities. where does he play and is he one to watch as he seems be a bit of a ball getter. also Hondromatidis seems to be a consistant scorer most weeks. definatly and other one to watch who has seemed to go under the rader atm, i dono. anyone hav more info on these OI players?

i wanted to ask about this player actually. MEGA has been studyin up for the big game and noted that bulhakow has kiked 16.6 goals for the year. pretty impressive, yet he is rearly in the best. even when he finished with 5.5 he didnt get a mention.... is he OE lil secrete? also noted he didnt feature in the team of the half year. is he a small crummin fwd? tall fwd? i dono he has not really got a mention on BF lets hope for OE's sake they dont know about him either bc he seems to be one of the in form fwds with 5goals then 3goals is tuff games. TBP mayb u can enlighten us??

also i noted Tieman kiked 5 points last week. thats a lot of scoring oportunities. where does he play and is he one to watch as he seems be a bit of a ball getter. also Hondromatidis seems to be a consistant scorer most weeks. definatly and other one to watch who has seemed to go under the rader atm, i dono. anyone hav more info on these players?
Mega I think you'll find the second column on the VAFA website highlights his position in the best, not points scored.

also i noted Tieman kiked 5 points last week. thats a lot of scoring oportunities. where does he play and is he one to watch as he seems be a bit of a ball getter. also Hondromatidis seems to be a consistant scorer most weeks. definatly and other one to watch who has seemed to go under the rader atm, i dono. anyone hav more info on these OI players?

Bulli has talent without doubt. Also knows where the goals are. Treat him lightly at your own peril.

My trusted friend Kit informs me that OE have called on the services of 4 Teal Cup players, namely Cotchen, Maric, Trengrove and Joyce for the big game. Plus apparently both Calder players, Mcleod and Saville are also pulling on the boots!
Wow, massive ins. May just prove the difference in the end (if they play). Tell me Knighta, will these boys be able to qualify come finals time? Could tip flag favouritism in OE's favour if they do...

Mega I think you'll find the second column on the VAFA website highlights his position in the best, not points scored.
thats explains it! thanks.

surely these ins arnt possible bc they are not mentioned ever in the team lists. is it allowed.is this the cotchin that was in the herald sun about 3 weeks ago. i red the article on the 3 knights players they recon hes a top 3 pik. could make the gam very very interesting!

thats explains it! thanks.

surely these ins arnt possible bc they are not mentioned ever in the team lists. is it allowed.is this the cotchin that was in the herald sun about 3 weeks ago. i red the article on the 3 knights players they recon hes a top 3 pik. could make the gam very very interesting!

It is possible mega... all VFL and TAC players have a home or secondary club listed that they are available to be released to and eligible to play.

There are rules around them playing finals though. I think they have to have played 5 games to qualify.

That James Saville is one kool kat. Good player too.

It is possible mega... all VFL and TAC players have a home or secondary club listed that they are available to be released to and eligible to play.

There are rules around them playing finals though. I think they have to have played 5 games to qualify.

That James Saville is one kool kat. Good player too.

I heard he likes to root fat, ugly birds...good on him, fat chicks need loving too. Very good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for everyone that says there team has players out and thats why you lost get over it. every team had players out, its not as if teams like OI and OE have a full side every week...

so have OI or OE ever had to make 10 forced changes when they already have 7 guys playing seniors?
i wouldnt think so....

winners this round:
OI
OT
Orm
OM
Oak

Knighta, I dont wanna talk down our great league or anything, but surely these boys have bigger fish to fry... Why would there teams let them play in the under 19s in a one of game and risk injuries? Also wouldnt Cotch and Maric have Vic trials? From what ive seen of Maric he has the makings of an absolute superstar!!

Hmm Yes a good friend but in all honesty i think you will find he is trying to get away from the ball as he is lazy as shit but somehow he manages a goal im still trying to figure him out.... Looks like some big in's for OE none the less with all these calder players coming in...
Saville looks like the only gay out of the lot :eek:

So here we are! After 8 rounds of useless banter, gay tendancies, accusations of cheating, physical intimidation and who knows what else; the match of the year has arrived. With that I'm give my weekly tips...

Essendon v Ivanhoe - Should be an absolute cracking match with both teams undefeated and well represented in JA's Top 10 players in the division.

Geishen, Delmonte and Dekretser will all be looking to fire against their long time school rivals and will be the keys for Ivanhoe. Spargo and Pantano also shouldn't be discounted as they try to run with Essendon's midfield.

Cerantonio, Jones and Benson I've heard are primed for big games and will fly the flag for the homeside. Bell is sure to lay out a few more guys this week whilst Milesi hasn't knocked it all week as his anger builds and builds and builds and...

So, after so long analysis of the match I see it being Ivanhoe's forwards versus Essendon's midfield. If Essendon can control the midfield and stop the flow, then the home side is likely to win the derby and do so by 26pts.

Trinity v Bentleigh - Trinity are much improved following on from their performance last week and at home will return the winners list for the first time in weeks. If they lose, get set to see more excuses from the hedgeburners. Trinity by 40pts

MHSOB v Ormond - Mega Jim kept up his end of the bargin this week, he knows what i mean! However, unfortunately I can't see his boys beating Ormond which seems to have Orrey Lack back from the seniors. Such a good player makes a huge difference, so Ormond by 60pts.

Mentone v Bulleen Temp - By sources tell me school game again this week so Mentone will be weaker once more. I expected better from them last week and they didn't even put up a fight. No excuses this week for Mentone if they want to stay in touch with the 4, so last chance boys. Mentone by 16pts

Oakleigh v La Trobe - Bit of a renaissance happening out Scammell Reserve way as Oakleigh go under the radar. Uni holidays have commenced for many so what will happen with La Trobe for numbers? My guess is an insipid performance as Oakleigh get home by 80pts.

Good luck to all this week.

Finally, I'll be at the big match this week so don't hesitate to tell me that I sent you!

Wardlaw can expect a mighty turkey slap at training next week for failing to be available for tomorrow's match. He will never know what hit him:D

All other matchs this weekend will be meaningless, as the 2 jaggernauts of the VAFA U19's section 3, will slug it out for braging rights for the 2nd half of the season... i expect fireworks in the opening stages, as egos will definately clash...

also B-REK VS T-REK set at the aftermatch function, playing all your favourite Q-bar red room tunes!

Gentleman, the game will not be won on the ability of the either OI or OEG, but the spirit of the boys on the park. it will the team with the most desire to get their hands on the pill and lay the hard bump or big tackle for their team. both have superstars as clearly noted throughout the season so far, so big outs for both but it will the team who wants it more. OEG in a thriller.

All other matchs this weekend will be meaningless, as the 2 jaggernauts of the VAFA U19's section 3, will slug it out for braging rights for the 2nd half of the season... i expect fireworks in the opening stages, as egos will definately clash...​

also B-REK VS T-REK set at the aftermatch function, playing all your favourite Q-bar red room tunes!​

B-rek are u kidding urself. yes this game has been talked up for many weeks now but very very silly sayin the others r meaningless thers still a long way to go till the finals mate. and as for ur remarks abour q-bar quite it ther not funny as we all no u are not able to mix tunes and u are wat sum people may refer to as a try hard.

jimmys right on the money as who every goes in the hardest will came out on top. So good luck for everyone playing tomorrow and may the hardest teams win.

Tiger Out

B-REK what kind of loser are you? you appitimise the scum of the earth.
although you are a tool, i suggest you do come up with some form of post-match entertainment because your not gonna get a touch tomorrow. if your who i think you are, youv gone from dominating against us in yr 7 n 8 and now your nothin but a washed up has been!!

tomorrow is vengence day for the past 6 years

oeg will win by 5 goals they got a secret weapon in tmoz......
played for vic metro last year.

go oeg

oeg will win by 5 goals they got a secret weapon in tmoz......
played for vic metro last year.

go oeg
y do u keep tryin?? look at the posts before you all the OE boys hav smartened their game this week, and stopped bein so cocky and u come in and make them look like absolute w.ankas. y do u do this? i hope the coach sits u on the bench all day tomoro for such a stupid post... u make ur club look bad. its the truth sorry! even worse their 'secrete weapon' is no longer a secrete weapon. OE three cheers for OEGB hipbip........ (no one replys) no surprises their buddy. hope u and ur pretty boy team now lose u low lifed loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back