Vafa U/19 (3) - 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is coming from a team, if im not mistaken with 2 to 3 blokes having rudier cuts than goth punks at flinders st station.

and as for the shoelace, just keeps his vision clear, which allowed him to kick a healthy bag of 9 goals last saturday, regardless of hairstyles, he gets the job done, unlike MHSOB who continually fail to...

ahaha yer agree we do hav some poor haircuts too. short back and sides should be a compusory in the VAFA div 3's i recon!

we have failed so far but there still more games to come, and many more seasons to play. at the moment ill be satisfied if we finish 9th, thats only 1 out of the 8, not bad.

because we'll smash ya's. esp bc we play when we get all our boys back who live out on campass. good luck OE

haha i found it! classic thred. Spargo i agree but dont want to get cocky yet itll be a good game looking fwd to it.

mega.... u idiot. im gona keep my eye out for a jim when we play MHOSB

good luck for the week end boys in div 3

haha spargo i found it! classic thred. i agree but dont want to get cocky yet itll be a good game looking fwd to it.

mega.... u idiot. im gona keep my eye out for a jim tomoro.

good luck for the week end boys in div 3

look out muscles has entered the forum with his treats. great 1st time post thou.

anyway i didnt call myself MEGA for nothin and my names not jim its a spoof from the brand 'mega gym' u moron.

agree thou good luck to everyone. itll be an interesting round i think. esp u Borland cya at war tomoro mate

look out muscles has entered the forum with his treats. great 1st time post thou.

anyway i didnt call myself MEGA for nothin and my names not jim its a spoof from the brand 'mega gym' u moron.

agree thou good luck to everyone. itll be an interesting round i think. esp u Borland cya at war tomoro mate

once agan u idiot.

just bc i live in ivanhoe doesnt mean i play there we got OM tomoro should be big.

I think mega jim is a big mega homo who's team consists of spastiks...

i think this B Rek character knows what his talking about and that Junkyard-Dick should go ride a horse...

I think mega jim is a big mega homo who's team consists of spastiks...

i think this B Rek character knows what his talking about and that Junkyard-Dick should go ride a horse...

another genius workin his magic with the word play 'big mega homo'. mega jim almost fell of his chair laughin upon hearing this cracker this time.

and wow no surprise as we welcome more OE ppl to the forum. welcome b-rek, borland, junkyard and dasha, chances are johnni is OE too so welcome to u too. u seem to all be as big a fairies as each other as well. except johnii i still hav faith in him.

cant forget wing sniper too.

but rardo, realy, thanks for the comments ur insightfulness has helped everyone out more than you can imagin.

in addition i would like just a few non OE or hey ill even take a few OE ppl bc mega loves all, to just show me a bit of support iv been on this forum for 3 days and just cop it off everyone. cmon im just tryin to earn my team a bit of respect. the only support iv really got was from the stats man knighta. respect knighta

Sniper... where to start. i took an online IQ test once, 144 - thats mentzer material no more needed to say (as Knight Rider would say, google one... i dare you), but i did take into account the posiblility that Spargo would register a negative IQ so ur comment could possibly be true.

as for my dredlocked friend, i quite like the hair style, i wouldnt hav styled my hair that way if i didnt thanks very much. thats a joke but i will let him no.

as for anymore OE insults i might give them a rest bc the hair cuts one wasnt my best call, i will conceed that. however i did note that i recon their backline would have a combined benchpress less than Spargo's IQ.

ur comment on tuff guys at essendon being ur skip. no chance softer than ur 'closet gay' FF's moisturised skin. i dont rememeber CHB was he the tool who tried to fight everyone after layin a sheppard or tackle, damn he does sound tuff. or is he out (FF im talkin about)? that wouild be a good forum.

sorry meja, had to pull u up on that one. its actually MENSA. maybe you should've googled first before making an amatuer mistake!

and wow no surprise as we welcome more OE ppl to the forum. welcome b-rek, borland, junkyard and dasha, chances are johnni is OE too so welcome to u too. u seem to all be as big a fairies as each other as well. except johnii i still hav faith in him.

cant forget wing sniper too.

but rardo, realy, thanks for the comments ur insightfulness has helped everyone out more than you can imagin.

in addition i would like just a few non OE or hey ill even take a few OE ppl bc mega loves all, to just show me a bit of support iv been on this forum for 3 days and just cop it off everyone. cmon im just tryin to earn my team a bit of respect. the only support iv really got was from the stats man knighta. respect knighta

If your looking to earn sum respect, I wouldn't start jumping to conclusions about people and read the threads properly... im pretty sure you will fine Borland does not play for OE but in my guess he is from Oakleigh... i could be wrong, but thats who OM are playing today!

Looking forward to seeing some results on here tomorrow arvo, good luck!

If your looking to earn sum respect, I wouldn't start jumping to conclusions about people and read the threads properly... im pretty sure you will fine Borland does not play for OE but in my guess he is from Oakleigh... i could be wrong, but thats who OM are playing today!

Looking forward to seeing some results on here tomorrow arvo, good luck!

carn the oak's!

i have my worries about this mega jim character, has anyone played him since he has been trash talkin the forum?

would love to know wat number he is. funny stuff thou. love the MENSA reply. you consider yourself a candidate smudger?

I heart mega-jim

there we go, one supporter or MEGA. anyone else?

MEGA hearts you too junkyard-dog!

anyone else wanna send some love MEGA's way and he'll put u on his guest list thursdays at room.

just tell'm MEGA sent you!!

ps. mentzer, MENSA, i dont care im still smarter than anynone on this forum like i said, google one of the IQ tests. i dare you. i no i didnt no how to spell it so i actualy did google it. it changed my spellin to Mentzer, probably to match someone by the name of mike mentzer, RIP u were a legend. u'll always have my respect. smart man he was too prob could have been a MENSA rep if he wanted.

carn the oak's!

i have my worries about this mega jim character, has anyone played him since he has been trash talkin the forum?

would love to know wat number he is. funny stuff thou. love the MENSA reply. you consider yourself a candidate smudger?

ok ok ok ok i didnt read fully into it. you are an oaks player i my apologies to you i couldnt think of a worse insult than to be linked with the OE team in anyway. i should have picked up that you wern't OE bc ur name would have been borlands-fagland or somehting along those lines, also wat i say isnt trash talk i speak the truth.

we lost this week, and ill show OE some respect. i think itll be a good game when use play ivanhoe they wont beat you by much.

id be interested to hear some more results. OE did Gav (ruckman) and Woz (FF) hav good games again? kik a bag? get a haircut? come out? any of the options should have made the day a fulfilling one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mega jim biggest *** on the forum for sure.

thanks for you imput lil bonz. ill just take another blow in my strides. so u another OE player/supporter? welcome to the forum that has lately become a 'bag MEGA forum'.

a bit unfair i think! im human too, just a more evolved specie than you seem to be, but really thank you, it was a heart felt comment.

as for u living at my mums house. let me no how shes goin, im surprised though, i thought all the OE boys would still live with their own mummies, how else could someone like Woz get hair foil styling tips, actually no, he may have been misled by Gav.

played against OE today...undermanned would be an understatement to how we went into the match. about 10-12 of our starting 22 out of the side. With only 14 players taking the field in the 1st quarter, we were bound to struggle...they kicked something like 10 goals to 1 in the first. It got better after that as 2 players rocked up and we had 16. I think the last 3/4 were something like 13 goals to 6 or something along those lines. They are a decent team, but no world beaters. We put forward a very average team today and the results speak for themselves, but i don't think i'd put them in the same class as Ivanhoe...who are a pretty damn good side. OE ruckman is handy, but who wouldnt be if they were 6" bigger than everyone else, their skipper is a solid player with a good left boot. Their forward line is alright, not spectacular. I now know who Rardo is...

played against OE today...undermanned would be an understatement to how we went into the match. about 10-12 of our starting 22 out of the side. With only 14 players taking the field in the 1st quarter, we were bound to struggle...they kicked something like 10 goals to 1 in the first. It got better after that as 2 players rocked up and we had 16. I think the last 3/4 were something like 13 goals to 6 or something along those lines. They are a decent team, but no world beaters. We put forward a very average team today and the results speak for themselves, but i don't think i'd put them in the same class as Ivanhoe...who are a pretty damn good side. OE ruckman is handy, but who wouldnt be if they were 6" bigger than everyone else, their skipper is a solid player with a good left boot. Their forward line is alright, not spectacular. I now know who Rardo is...

You may think that u know how rardo is but he has many identities and u would be supprised to learn that he is not who you expect him to be. great use of the undermanded excuse but did see that game and talked to one of ur players after the game and he did say that u had some players playing seniors, however so did they and they still have 2-3 players to come back from injury and will despite wat u say give OI a run for their money.

carn the oak's!

Mate, if mega is MENSA material, then im the flipping president!

My sources tell me that La Trobe had 12 men for the first 5 mins and then a commodore loaded car arrived with the rest of the team.

I don't think OE gave a good indication yesterday as to the way they play as the team barely got out of first gear. It was like having a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Jaguar, Aston Martin and Mercedes in the garage and then taking the Mini out for a drive!

Top marks to your coach as well who didn't even bring a player board...taking professional to the next level i say!

My sources tell me that La Trobe had 12 men for the first 5 mins and then a commodore loaded car arrived with the rest of the team.

I don't think OE gave a good indication yesterday as to the way they play as the team barely got out of first gear. It was like having a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Jaguar, Aston Martin and Mercedes in the garage and then taking the Mini out for a drive!

Top marks to your coach as well who didn't even bring a player board...taking professional to the next level i say!

Your sources are wrong as it was never 12, it was 14...and if u call 2 ppl in a commodore a 'loaded car', then u are dillusional.
Secondly, i was playing for latrobe and the only reason i knew where i was playing was because i looked at our player board. Thats right we had one. So i don't no what you're talking about, but get your facts straight mate or dont say anything at all.
As to another bloke who claimed we had players playing seniors...he's right we had 1 or 2. We also had 10 blokes who were unavailable. It's in my belief (and it may not be yours) that if you start a game with 14 players and end it with still only 16, you have a right to use that as some sort of excuse as to why your team didnt perform so well.
So dont get ahead of yourselves OE, even if you didnt bring your 'jaguars, ferraris etc'...you still played against a team that undermanned that they would have lost to anyone in the U19 (3) by 100 points.

Mate, if mega is MENSA material, then im the flipping president!

not with that potty mouth u won't be you could probably give union boss dean mighell a run for his money thou.

iv already said hav a go at an online IQ test i think MEGA's intelligence could shock all.

Coolbananas forgot to put his tips in for this week! seemed as though there were some good games yesterday. What is going on in this thread, i havent logged on for ages and it's been renamed the OEG v mega jim thread. not that im complaining, it is all quite an amusing read and harmless banter which this site is all about!

As for latrobe, knighta brings up a good point on professionalism in footy, especially at la trobe. There was a lack of it yesterday from the uni boys. Showing up in dribs and drabs, unable to field a full team, when they do get on field it appeared they grabbed whatever shorts they could out of the kit bag and wore them.

thats mmy rant,
coolbananas

hard to believe that a whole uni team could not put together a team of 22 if anything just a sh*t effort from La Trobe, you all looked like poo...
get your act together..

love the dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back