VALE Crackers57

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is cause of Death?

I am not 100% certain, other than its sudden nature.

I am trying to find out more precisely but either accidental or hidden health problem (not like him tio whinge if there was a problem).

As soon as I know more details I will let you all know.

I am not 100% certain, other than its sudden nature.

I am trying to find out more precisely but either accidental or hidden health problem (not like him tio whinge if there was a problem).

As soon as I know more details I will let you all know.

Thanks Mate

Just got a reply from his niece;

Hi Syd, Crackers suffered from a sudden stroke Monday afternoon.
We were told there was a small chance he would come out of the coma but he would be unable to talk and walk.
He put up a brave fight but passed last night with his family all around him.
Thank you for your wishes.
He will be greatly missed by all.

I've passed on collective condolences from his online friends to his family and made them aware of a memorial thread for him here.

I too shall raise a beer tonight.

Rest well my friend.

Just got a reply from his niece;

Hi Syd, Crackers suffered from a sudden stroke Monday afternoon.
We were told there was a small chance he would come out of the coma but he would be unable to talk and walk.
He put up a brave fight but passed last night with his family all around him.
Thank you for your wishes.
He will be greatly missed by all.

I've passed on collective condolences from his online friends to his family and made them aware of a memorial thread for him here.

I too shall raise a beer tonight.

Rest well my friend.

Thanks For That Mate and That does really Suck for everyone here and in his Family.

Did not know the Bloke Very Well but Sounds like he was a Top Bloke and will be Sadly Missed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His posts here were always smart and funny, and it's so sad that there won't be any more.

RIP mate

crackers, my good man. On Saturday we lamented our respective teams' performances on facebook. Rest assured that all footy teams play better where you are now.

You were a great bloke, and I was privileged to have met you. The laughs we used to have on TLC (here on BF) and on email made the work days go faster, and we are all poorer for your passing. I will raise a glass to you, my friend. A gentleman and all round top bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

VALE Crackers57

Remove this Banner Ad

Back