Vale Jared Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

lionaround

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2009
Bris
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Such a shame. Can't even get a game for the Suns, we'll all miss your freakish ability to pick up the ball with one hand. Good thing he got paid $600,000 a year to play kick to kick and eat cheetos on the couch.

GlIyy.jpg

I remember Brennan playing against the Pies for the first time...tore us a new one with the leap and general one hand flair. I always feared him after that, and sometimes he delivered. But really, a truly unfulfilled talent.

Haha Lionaround......does the lion become a verb or an adjective in that situation? There now we are taking a higher mental path....happy?

Haha Lionaround

The lionaround joke is older on the Bay than you are. You aren't worthy.

Haha Lionaround......does the lion become a verb or an adjective in that situation? There now we are taking a higher mental path....happy?

Haha Lionaround

Obviously still offended after last week for being exposed as finals pretenders. More importantly, you joined April 4 2012, have no idea of the original joke, and are a bandwagoning flog.

Next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Brennan playing against the Pies for the first time...tore us a new one with the leap and general one hand flair. I always feared him after that, and sometimes he delivered. But really, a truly unfulfilled talent.

^^^^^^ This. A very skillful but very laconic footballer. Very tough to beat when on. Just not on enough.

Hey Wallsy, maybe you should look up the definition of laconic before making yourself look foolish.

You're right. iPad auto correct got me. Tried to type lackadaisical and obviously f'd it up by fat fingering :oops: :oops: :oops:

The lionaround gag is very tired... Fun at the time but now reeks of masking an inability to post something genuinely funny. Let it go, post something new.
I laughed at how bad it was

The trading of Brennan may become one of our greatest ever trading feats; for the Lions it's been one of those rare true win-win situations. We won on the trade, and won by losing Jared. Of course, these trades go unmentioned. As does Sherman's trade. And Rischitelli's. And Dalziell's.

It's OK though... because moron's with internet connections have far, far more power than Angus Johnson, Rob Kerr, Michael Voss, and team, over the future of the Lions than they do themselves. As you'll see in my signature, Parko said tonight "Vossy's been quietly and unexpectedly leading a revolution". He went on to praise the Lions kids and the future they project.

But it's all good.... use shit imagination and rubbish gags. Just don't do it on Bay 13 because when we hit the top again I and the other Lions Bay regulars will absolutely own you.

"haahaa lionaround".... ? ffs... really? it's so ridiculously out of date. It was in date for 5 minutes. Bay 13 is about imagination and wit. Show some.

That great skill of picking up things one handed shouldn't go to waste. Here's a few ideas for his next career.

78033230-still-life-of-a-bucket-of-soapy-water-a-sponge-photos-com.jpg

stock-photo-4106195-relay-race-baton-handoff.jpg

LollypopLadyDMail_175x125.jpg

P.S Haha Lionaround

The lionaround joke is older on the Bay than you are. You aren't worthy.

He/she is a Bigfooty crowbot, bandwagons are their thing.

Obviously still offended after last week for being exposed as finals pretenders. More importantly, you joined April 4 2012, have no idea of the original joke, and are a bandwagoning flog.

Next.

Take pity on the Bigfooty crowbot, he/she, like the others, is trying to get in before the choke-rot sets in.

The trading of Brennan may become one of our greatest ever trading feats; for the Lions it's been one of those rare true win-win situations. We won on the trade, and won by losing Jared. Of course, these trades go unmentioned. As does Sherman's trade. And Rischitelli's. And Dalziell's.

It's OK though... because moron's with internet connections have far, far more power than Angus Johnson, Rob Kerr, Michael Voss, and team, over the future of the Lions than they do themselves. As you'll see in my signature, Parko said tonight "Vossy's been quietly and unexpectedly leading a revolution". He went on to praise the Lions kids and the future they project.

But it's all good.... use shit imagination and rubbish gags. Just don't do it on Bay 13 because when we hit the top again I and the other Lions Bay regulars will absolutely own you.

"haahaa lionaround".... ? ffs... really? it's so ridiculously out of date. It was in date for 5 minutes. Bay 13 is about imagination and wit. Show some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale Jared Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back