Vale LIDGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Lidge, my man you were a ____en legend!!! Seriously one of the best blokes i have met and enjoyed your late night speeches on Sen during our most important times.

It was a great pleasure to meet you and thanks for the drinks at the concert.

R.I.P Shane!!

And one more thing, thanks for all the time you have spent in taking over from the official game threads. I now hope i can take over that legacy you have left even though it was for a short period!! :(

May his passing make his passion and work to support the North Melbourne Football Club galvanise those in and around the club to redouble their efforts to survive and flourish.

Terrible news. Great poster, knew his footy and seemed like a really funny bloke. From reading the messages in here, sounds like he was a great bloke too, who did a lot for the North Melbourne Footy Club.
Condolences to his family and those who knew him.
RIP Lidge.

And one more thing, thanks for all the time you have spent in taking over from the official game threads. I now hope i can take over that legacy you have left even though it was for a short period!! :(

I don't think anybody would deny you that, GR... same passion.

Christ. I just can't even comprehend this, I almost don't want to write my condolences because it means it's real.

Lidge, I can't sum up how much you'll be missed by us on Big Footy, whether it was through working so hard and passionately to save our club (and everything you did was so great and so beneficial) or through keeping us entertained here with your witty and intelligent posts. Over the years I've been here, you were always one of my most favourite posters.

My condolences to Lidge's family and his friends.

:(

Lidge was a great poster, and well respected by everyone who he crossed paths with. He was a passionaite and very intelligent poster, and I'm sure he would've been a brilliant bloke off of these forums, too.

R.I.P

I'm stunned.... Lidge was THE man of the roosistence. Never got to meet him but felt like i knew him. Quality poster and by the sounds of thing a champion bloke, he will not be forgotten. RIP.

Lidge would love this.

...begrudgingly though, i'm sure ;)

I'm absolutely speechless though. I was just playing poker with him last night, and now he's gone? It is unfathomable.

If this is a stunt to get all the Hawks' supporters to admit that he was a good quality poster, poor form.

:rolleyes: Why would anyone in there right mind pull a stunt like that? Come on mate, leave this crap out. Pay your respects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was he old/sick?

As far as I'm aware, this was very unexpected.

If he was sick at all, the quality and genius of his posts on here never let it show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale LIDGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back