Van Persie signs for United

Remove this Banner Ad

The longer we're out of it the harder it is to get back into it, Suarez ain't gonna hang around forever, and he's our only world class player. Most of the rest are garbage

Last season's transfers well and truly screwed us for years
Yep, last seasons transfers have put us back years.

Wrong. Whilst Chelsea are a rival. Clearly behind Everton and ManU.

Everton has been the traditional rival because it is the cross town rival yes, but they are not the impediment to Liverpool that Chelsea is. If Everton had the success Chelsea has had in the last 8 years, then yes, to me, biggest rival, but right now, I hate Chelsea 1,000 per cent more than I hate Everton. And not just because of the on field rivalry, because of the FT defection and because of their fans jeering during the minute silence. I don't like Everton, I can't say I hate them though, other than being the "noisy neighbour", they haven't really done anything for me to 'hate' them. But each to their own.

Everton has been the traditional rival because it is the cross town rival yes, but they are not the impediment to Liverpool that Chelsea is. If Everton had the success Chelsea has had in the last 8 years, then yes, to me, biggest rival, but right now, I hate Chelsea 1,000 per cent more than I hate Everton. And not just because of the on field rivalry, because of the FT defection and because of their fans jeering during the minute silence. I don't like Everton, I can't say I hate them though, other than being the "noisy neighbour", they haven't really done anything for me to 'hate' them. But each to their own.
Just wondering, how old are you bro?

Good thing that the rivalries don't come down to who you like and hate.

Everton and United are easily by the length of the Flemington straight Liverpool's biggest rivals.

Good thing that the rivalries don't come down to who you like and hate.

Everton and United are easily by the length of the Flemington straight Liverpool's biggest rivals.

Not just me who hates Chelsea. Put it this way, I've seen several club v club banter pages on Facebook, and the Chelsea v Liverpool banter page is as nasty and bitter as it gets. It is 2012, not 1982 anymore, things do change. Chelsea vs Liverpool has alot of venom to its rivalry these days. If you don't think that is the case then check it out for yourself. But like I said, I get a bigger thrill out of beating Chelsea than Everton these days. And I am sure I am not alone.

Not just me who hates Chelsea. Put it this way, I've seen several club v club banter pages on Facebook, and the Chelsea v Liverpool banter page is as nasty and bitter as it gets. It is 2012, not 1982 anymore, things do change. Chelsea vs Liverpool has alot of venom to its rivalry these days. If you don't think that is the case then check it out for yourself. But like I said, I get a bigger thrill out of beating Chelsea than Everton these days. And I am sure I am not alone.

Be at Anfield on match day against any of those 3 teams and you'll get your answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anything, the rivalry has cooled considering the CL meetings that seemed an annual event for a few years dont happen anymore because were shit.

I hope RVP has a bad game tomorrow morning and that his team loses.

I do too. ;)

Never really understood the Everton/Man United rivalry.

Is it Rooney, or the Manchester/Liverpool emnity? Always thought an enemy of my enemy is my friend, so by rights Everton shouldn't have too much of a problem with United.

I do too. ;)

Never really understood the Everton/Man United rivalry.

Is it Rooney, or the Manchester/Liverpool emnity? Always thought an enemy of my enemy is my friend, so by rights Everton shouldn't have too much of a problem with United.

Think it's Rooney.

One of Manchester United slow starting seasons?

You are seriously behind the eight-ball.

We rarely start well. Last season against WBA we got lucky.

About the only times I remember having a solid win in game one was at Fulham in 06/07 and in 10/11 against Newcastle

Remove this Banner Ad

Van Persie signs for United

Remove this Banner Ad

Back