Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

This right here

Said earlier our whole fitness/game plan etc is all about preservation
be it all firstly minimising injuries and game plan - minimal pressure /all process and hope for efficiency

It worked for 1 year at WC then been an abysmal failure on the AFL stage since

Can’t pressure can’t go hard enough for long enough you can’t win, the ultimate it’s that simple Fremantle
Maybe instead of doing “neck exercises” to try to reduce concussion we could, I dunno, practice goal kicking?

Why does it take until the dying minutes to apply elite pressure? I've been on the fence about Longmuir but after the last few weeks I'm convinced that we will never win a flag with him . He seems incapable of getting the best out of this list .Apalling selections ,gifting games to some who should be dropped .Outcoached on numerous occasions without the ability to adjust .10th on the ladder ,that's the reality of this season .****en 10th for Christ's sake

Why does it take until the dying minutes to apply elite pressure? I've been on the fence about Longmuir but after the last few weeks I'm convinced that we will never win a flag with him . He seems incapable of getting the best out of this list .Apalling selections ,gifting games to some who should be dropped .Outcoached on numerous occasions without the ability to adjust .10th on the ladder ,that's the reality of this season .****en 10th for Christ's sake
Because the players want to pad their stats. Serong was desperate to get his 20th possession in that last 90 seconds.

Fyfe and Walters need to retire or be demoted to Peel Thunder next year.
Love Fyfe. Club and AFL legend but he’s so cooked. He can’t kick or doesn’t even look to kick. Can’t run. Can’t block or tackle. Can’t fend off. Mate, just call it and retire for everyone’s sake. I don’t want to feel this way about one of our greats.

Love Fyfe. Club and AFL legend but he’s so cooked. He can’t kick or doesn’t even look to kick. Can’t run. Can’t block or tackle. Can’t fend off. Mate, just call it and retire for everyone’s sake. I don’t want to feel this way about one of our greats.
Would happily keep him on as a coach or something, but his on field days are cooked.

No hunger to win after given the chance in front of their home crowd. If they can’t be inspired by that they don’t deserve anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you feel relevant in the eyes of The Club? When was the last time the Who’s Who have had any dialogue with the supporters. I for one can’t remember. Where a stoic resilient mob but be contemptuous of your base and suffer the consequences.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Darcy on one leg would have given us more of a contest tonight than Reidy, he made Sweet look like Max Gawn.

Why does everyone want to pay out on Fyfe yet totally ignore Fredricks lame attempts to tackle and chase, Johnsons vanishing act and Sweets total domination over Reidy. Instead its easy to all pile on our champion player.

Because Fyfe is playing in one of the most important positions on the ground and week after week stinks it up. He is being gifted games due to his name when there is a suitable replacement dominating week after week at Peel. There is nobody that can really come in and replace Freddy.

Because Fyfe is playing in one of the most important positions on the ground and week after week stinks it up. He is being gifted games due to his name when there is a suitable replacement dominating week after week at Peel. There is nobody that can really come in and replace Freddy.
Yet Freddy, Sturt, Amiss, Vos and the others in the forward line help us to have the 17th worst defensive intensity in the league in our forward line.

Yet Freddy, Sturt, Amiss, Vos and the others in the forward line help us to have the 17th worst defensive intensity in the league in our forward line.

That is an indictment on the list management more than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back