Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Faarken top 2 goes begging… but today in itself wasn’t a disaster - hot Hawks in Tassie was always going to be tough.

But I’m STILL spewing 🤢🤮 about the Carlton game (cheating ****ing incompetent moronic stupid umpires!! - not our fault) and the Olympic sized pool of bathwater they drank before the derby (entirely our fault). 8 points down the ****ing gurgler, when we could have been sitting a game and a half in 2nd.

I will never not be pissed off about those two matches. 😤😡

Faarken top 2 goes begging… but today in itself wasn’t a disaster - hot Hawks in Tassie was always going to be tough.

But I’m STILL spewing 🤢🤮 about the Carlton game (cheating ****ing incompetent moronic stupid umpires!! - not our fault) and the Olympic sized pool of bathwater they drank before the derby (entirely our fault). 8 points down the ****ing gurgler, when we could have been sitting a game and a half in 2nd.

Yeah, I know most seasons are like this.

But this one really feels like the season that could have been. Or the one that got away, multiple times.

And the port game…

I'm looking forward to when Tassie enter the comp and every other team has to travel there too... Ive whinged about it for years. We travel every second week and they still send us on the longest road trip in the comp. campaigners !
It goes a bit under the radar but the Hawks in Lonny enjoy probably the greatest HG advantage in the comp. We play them anywhere else and I think we win pretty comfortably. oh well.

The derby is the worst one for me

JLo will give them a hug and all will be forgiven. Meanwhile supporters will wait another 30 years for a premiership.
We were overachieving by being top four and because football is predictable and linear, our actual premiership will be in 2025.

I mean I've heard the same idiots throw these arbitrary ideas around on this website for 15 years now but jeez, really reckon this time it'll be true!

The derby is the worst one for me
I actually think the Carlton game was worse. We fuvked it ourselves in the derby and (hate to say it) got what we deserved on the day, but against Carlton it was out of our control and we got screwed well and truly by ****ing incompetent maggots.🤬

Frederick was pretty bad and his good games are so average it definitely doesn't make up for it.

Amiss is becoming a bit of a worry. it's not just the goal kicking but his participation, he's nowhere near the ball.

Jackson isn't someone I would have traded for but sometimes he has some massive quarters and you feel lucky to see him play. in reality I just think he'll be an alright player and that's about it.

Reckon more needs to be said about the midfield. it's far too predictable and almost bland – no edge, easy to coach against, and not dynamic enough. they're all the same size, play the same football, and have the same temperament. the best midfields have a few different types who all complement one another. easier said than done and pretty obvious, but something needs to change.

He's too much of an asset down back and he prefers playing there, but I wonder how Clark going into the middle would go.

Who gives a **** if any players went to Bali? They have a few days off to do with as they please.
You have a few days off from work every Saturday and Sunday if you're lucky enough. get tanked Sunday arvo and you can expect work to be a bit miffed if you're completely unproductive on Monday.

These players want everything. the break is about a few days off, not a window to party.

Travel is used by Freo as the big excuse. if four hours to the east coast is so bad, how is four hours to Bali any better?

Take your four to 15 grand a week and buy some expensive furniture for the house or have a few quiet wines in the country. don't go adding more stress than you need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to when Tassie enter the comp and every other team has to travel there too... Ive whinged about it for years. We travel every second week and they still send us on the longest road trip in the comp. campaigners !
#VICBIAS

Yeh look it’s shit but the reality is if we can’t beat Hawthorn we probably aren’t true contenders

On the bright side at least Carlton , Collingwood and St Kilda all lost

Reckon more needs to be said about the midfield. it's far too predictable and almost bland – no edge, easy to coach against, and not dynamic enough. they're all the same size, play the same football, and have the same temperament. the best midfields have a few different types who all complement one another. easier said than done and pretty obvious, but something needs to change.
We are like second in the comp for stoppages and clearances!!

We were overachieving by being top four and because football is predictable and linear, our actual premiership will be in 2025.

I mean I've heard the same idiots throw these arbitrary ideas around on this website for 15 years now but jeez, really reckon this time it'll be true!

Window is opening up currently, but won’t be open properly until next year - unless the freo doctor has anything to say about it and slams it open for us. Here’s hoping!

Frederick was pretty bad and his good games are so average it definitely doesn't make up for it.

Amiss is becoming a bit of a worry. it's not just the goal kicking but his participation, he's nowhere near the ball.

Jackson isn't someone I would have traded for but sometimes he has some massive quarters and you feel lucky to see him play. in reality I just think he'll be an alright player and that's about it.

He's too much of an asset down back and he prefers playing there, but I wonder how Clark going into the middle would go.
I'm getting annoyed with Amiss playing for free kicks and getting frustrated when he doesn't get them - he needs to get over it and accept he isn't going to be that forward the umpires protect.

We are absolutely screaming out for a crumbing small forward with a bit of an edge.

When our mids are panic kicking in to the forward 50, we have 3-4 tall blokes down there and the ball goes to ground we are ****ed. Unless Treacy plays that role (half serious as he loves the pressure acts, is deceptively quick and can crumb well)

I'm so pissed we have likely cost ourselves top 4

If there is any season that a top 4 team can pinch one before their time, its this one

I think we all acknowledge its probably 1 year or 2 (or 1 player or 2) before our time but this season is incredibly even, we could beat anyone on our day

Match committee not selecting Reidy and Walker and going with 1.3 Voss and shit the bed Aish instead ****ed us. Treacy should never be second ruck again, he’s the best young forward in the comp, leave him forward and Jackson can’t compete with the big gorilla rucks (can’t believe Meek fits that category, but he does). Lost at the selection table again.
Darcy is absolutely key to us winning or loosing this year.

We are absolutely screaming out for a crumbing small forward with a bit of an edge.

When our mids are panic kicking in to the forward 50, we have 3-4 tall blokes down there and the ball goes to ground we are ****ed. Unless Treacy plays that role (half serious as he loves the pressure acts, is deceptively quick and can crumb well)
Spot on

We need a Papley , Kozi , Rachelle , Keyes type urgently

Our slow transition to forwards doesn’t help, by the time they get back from being defenders it’s congested with the opposition

Freddy doesn’t crumb
Switta tries but gets pushed around
Not sure what Sturt does ( yes he’s reverted back to the norm )

Young is actually a good crumber but how much can be expected of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back