Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

You were saying that Lyon wasn't any good as a coach because St Kilda were getting beaten by Brisbane today. Barassi wouldn't have St Kilda win today. My reply was simply to emphasize what a simple and rather nonsensical argument you were making.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your mistake sir. You assumed I said Lyon is no good because they were getting beaten by Brisbane. I was saying it because he is no good over all/ this whole season. Look at his position on the ladder (this and last year) relative to coaches before him. You may also reference half of his time at freo from 2016-2019.

Your mistake sir. You assumed I said Lyon is no good because they were getting beaten by Brisbane. I was saying it because he is no good over all/ this whole season. Look at his position on the ladder (this and last year) relative to coaches before him. You may also reference half of his time at freo from 2016-2019.
Ok but you clearly referred to the Saints v Brisbane game? Anyway, we know he's had some success as a coach.

Why do we get so many more Freo "supporters" posting when we lose?
Because we're out celebrating after a win? Not depressed and venting on the internet. Would be the same for any club I suspect. Why does the nightly news focus mainly on bad news with an occasional positive one chucked in, usually at the end? Same thing.
And after all, this is a vent thread. Positive venting is hard.

Because we're out celebrating after a win? Not depressed and venting on the internet. Would be the same for any club I suspect. Why does the nightly news focus mainly on bad news with an occasional positive one chucked in, usually at the end? Same thing.
And after all, this is a vent thread. Positive venting is hard.

Posting on an online forum after a win is normally low in the mental priorities

Luke Jackson was far from our worse, but let's discuss his second half.

0 kicks
0 marks
0 tackles

1 hit out from 7 contests

The picks and the salary.....shocking decision

0 kicks
0 marks
0 tackles

**** sake. Move on from the ****ing trade already. Yeah he was shit today, but I'm ****ing sick of this rhetoric both ways, when he plays like the unicorn we killed the trade, when he has a rough day it's a 'shocking decision'. Move the fk on mate. Criticise the performance.

**** sake. Move on from the ****ing trade already. Yeah he was shit today, but I'm ****ing sick of this rhetoric both ways, when he plays like the unicorn we killed the trade, when he has a rough day it's a 'shocking decision'. Move the fk on mate. Criticise the performance.
Spare me. This is the vent thread, so have your sook in a different thread.

He's been very underwhelming

"Move the f**k on?!"

Block me you little cry baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one is saying he’s a dud. He’s a fine player who has his moments. Up until half time I had him amongst our best on the ground. But he’s not worth the ridiculous price tag we paid, and it’s okay to admit that.

Also, coming into the vent thread and then getting upset that people are venting seems counter-intuitive

Lessons Learnt

a. You slip over, don’t take a clean possession your history
b. Erasmus needs to consider his future.
c. Pierce being out cost us dearly
d. Ryan can’t be expected to hold the opposition’s best forward and look after the kids as well
e. Chappy and Draper have a long way to go.
f. Our midfield is not that bad
g. Our forwards developing nicely, pity the midfield got flogged.

Slow down the expectations where coming along, the next three weeks will be the test.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Darcy and Jackson being comprehensively outplayed by one of the worst ruckmen in the league Sam Draper, and some 14 gamer no name ruckman.

That lost the game. Inexcusable shit from both of them. Jackson gave up at least one direct stoppage goal and had 3 hit outs for the day. Wtf. He was invisible in the 2nd half.

But it was Darcy who was clear worst on ground. Weak in the ruck, dominated around the ground, goals kicked on him, marks taken on him in clutch moments just so bad. Botching the final hitout the cherry on top of one of the worst games I’ve ever seen from him.

I like Darcy and Jackson generally, but gee whiz other than some nice moments from Jacko in the first half that was an all time botch job from them today considering what they were up against and in a 1 point loss. Thanks for the L guys

And how about the fact that Essendon are a bog average team who haven’t jumped on a plane for over 2 months, get the biggest media rev-up you’ve ever seen during the week, had all and sundry shitting on them all week and saying how we were going to end their season 🙄, predictably they come out and play their BEST game of the whole year, and despite all that we’re still better than them, only to shit the bed with 10 minutes to go.

**** this sport and this comp sometimes

I haven't looked back through the previous pages but surely Luke Ryan is getting some run in here for a piss poor stat padding performance.

30 disposals while possibly the worst player on the ground...

And how about the fact that Essendon are a bog average team who haven’t jumped on a plane for over 2 months, get the biggest media rev-up you’ve ever seen during the week, had all and sundry shitting on them all week and saying how we were going to end their season 🙄, predictably they come out and play their BEST game of the whole year, and despite all that we’re still better than them, only to shit the bed with 10 minutes to go.

Teams LOVE playing out of their skins against us for some reason

Kind of like how we approach Geelong - or have done in the past, but struggling oppo teams love pencilling in us as a game to try extra hard

0 kicks
0 marks
0 tackles

Bombers put a lot of time into him out of all our forwards. That says a fair amount on how they rate him.

I could see this coming a mile off. It was so Dockery, perfect storm. Essendon being smashed in the media all week. Sunday arvo game in Melbourne. 3 most experienced players out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back