Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't looked back through the previous pages but surely Luke Ryan is getting some run in here for a piss poor stat padding performance.

30 disposals while possibly the worst player on the ground...
He has to play defensive stopper amongst all that.
Stringer is a tough match up. Combined with Chapman can’t defend, it adds up.

Really need another defender that’s just no nonsense pole of a man, just spoiling everything.

Picked a good time to take a day off bro.
Got carded for stirring up the humourless Sydney supporters

My mate Emmet still isn’t blowing my hair back

Got to see the close up action Sunday
Was 4 rows back right in the pocket
Ball goes to ground 15 metres out right in front , nothing , nada ……… Emmet and Freddy just standing off looking at it

Boils my blood !

Please God give me a goal hungry menacing small forward with skills

Got carded for stirring up the humourless Sydney supporters

My mate Emmet still isn’t blowing my hair back

Got to see the close up action Sunday
Was 4 rows back right in the pocket
Ball goes to ground 15 metres out right in front , nothing , nada ……… Emmet and Freddy just standing off looking at it

Boils my blood !

Please God give me a goal hungry menacing small forward with skills
Just give us at least two each week that will lay a minimum of 5 or 6 tackles a game

The thing that really really bothers me that Fremantle have loss every close away game.
Carlton by 10 (up with 5 minutes to go) - up by 14 at 3/4 time.

Port by 3 (up by 9 with 9 minutes added on time remaining)- up by 4 at 3/4 time.

Hawthorn by 13 (up by 15 with 15 minutes to go) - up by 9 at 3/4 time.

Essendon by 1 points (up by 25 points with 8 minutes to go) - up by 17 at 3/4 time.

Win 2 of those, it’s top 2.
In such a close season, anything is possible.

Last season Collingwood won every game below 6 points. Every freaking game.

They weren’t great, but sometimes have to ride the luck. And luck they did, won a premiership by 5 points.

So bloody hard for this club to even make top 4. Feels like squandered the chance.

The thing that really really bothers me that Fremantle have loss every close away game.

Port by 3 (up by 9 with 9 minutes added on time remaining)- up by 4 at 3/4 time.

Essendon by 1 points (up by 25 points with 8 minutes to go) - up by 17 at 3/4 time.

They weren’t great, but sometimes have to ride the luck. And luck they did, won a premiership by 5 points.

So bloody hard for this club to even make top 4. Feels like squandered the chance.
How much older and seasoned were Collingwood last year as opposed to us this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here because I've realised the quality of podcasts outside of Duffield SEN is atrocious - does anyone here actually rate BackChat? I don't mind swearing but the amount of it among the inane ladzy locker-room dribble is nauseating.

Shelter footy cast not bad , Schofield slightly more formal than his backchat stuff and skeet’s isn’t too bad. I normally stick my head in the sand after a loss like that tho

Why do teams who have been in ****ing terrible form always turn up to play against us? Two weeks in a row now!

Bcs We are perenially weak side and are the ones everybody penceled to win...

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

True. Still think Brayshaw, Serong, Fyfe is old and experienced enough.

Collingwood relied on Daicos who hasn’t played 50 games until this season.

Here because I've realised the quality of podcasts outside of Duffield SEN is atrocious - does anyone here actually rate BackChat? I don't mind swearing but the amount of it among the inane ladzy locker-room dribble is nauseating.
I find that with any podcast I usually have to skip the first 20% where the hosts talk ****.

Another thing I want to have a good old bitch about is how manhandled Amiss got all day and only received one free in the dying minutes

There was one where the Bombers guy was literally sitting on him while the ball was nowhere near them

It is shocking when you are at the game live. He gets held 100 metres off the ball, they are desperate to stop his leads.

Hard ball gets is pretty good. I don't mind it.

True. Frustrating. But in the flipside, I think we should of lost the pies and swans game. We got lucky there. Imagine we dropped those two games

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back