Fisher
Franklin
Stevie J
Hill
Mundy
Deledio
Thomas
Kruezer

First score in the 1700's this week. I quit.

Also forgot to mention I had Cox, Pendlebury and Cornes on the pine with no replacement for Cox.

My team..

Benching Geary after his form and he gets his best score for the year tops the list of a horror round.

sitting precariously in 8th position entering this round and with only mcintosh carrying the ruck duties due to cox's sore cox, and having goddard do everything he possibly could to beat my opponents captain montagna and delidio, i go down swinging by 4 points.

had anthony 94 on the bench while muston racked up a miserable 38.

DOH!

My team..

Benching Geary after his form and he gets his best score for the year tops the list of a horror round.

Traded Geary for Pearce and Sidebottom for Pavlich.

I've just about spat it with DT after this week.

Davis. Captain Bartel. Cox. Pavlich. Ballantyne. Muston. Swift.

FFS my team has gone down the drain, been top 1000 most of the year and now ranked 1483

Recent scores of 1900 and 1700 and 2000(in a high scoring round) haven't helped and injuries to Cox and Pav and withdrawrals such as Leon are a pain.

My team should be scoring 2100+ (averages of players added together) yet nothing is working.

Really pissed off lately, but with 7 trades left hoping for a quick turn around.

FFS my team has gone down the drain, been top 1000 most of the year and now ranked 1483

Recent scores of 1900 and 1700 and 2000(in a high scoring round) haven't helped and injuries to Cox and Pav and withdrawrals such as Leon are a pain.

My team should be scoring 2100+ (averages of players added together) yet nothing is working.

Really pissed off lately, but with 7 trades left hoping for a quick turn around.

I would be sooooooo disappointed if I was ranked 1483. Imagine how I'm feeling now that I'm ranked 28,000 or something. I honestly don't know what I've done wrong (apart from picking Franklin, NGB and Hodge) to do so bad this season (was in the top 1000 last year for half of the season).

If everybody scored what they think their team should be scoring, then DT would be crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did I hold onto Warren! And why did I play Hill and put Geary on the bench!

Fak!

Brought in Goodwin (bad pickup I know) the week he got injured. Just bought Pav and he goes and gets injured. Now Gia's out for 6. Sitting in the top 1000 atm but at this rate will probably be down to a 10 man squad by league finals. There is no such thing as a goddamn durable player. Kornes is a freak and even he's had a scare. Is 20 trades really enough? Surely you need a shit load of good luck to survive with any players at the end of the season. A better trading strategy is no doubt needed to last but where is the fun in hanging on to mediocre non-keepers. I have been in a rush all season to finalize my team only to realise that no team is final until the season's over. So you might say, "that what emg's are for". Except if they're injured/omitted of course. I'm madly addicted to DT but am really starting to hate it for the frustration it's causing me. Hopefully next year I'll save myself the heartache but I have a feeling I'll be back. Maybe I'll just buy a scratchie each weekend instead for shits and giggles. /end rant

SC Rant:

Deledio, Higgins, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Lovett, Pavlich, Skipworth, Ballantyne, Garlett.

What the ****?

Shithouse, good, shithouse, LTI, OK, 3 weeks of Ballantyne, to upgrade or not?, absolutely shite, dropped.

For ****ing ****'s sake.

Gia getting injured the week AFTER Didak shoots up 50k!!! FFS!

This and also Dane f**ken Swan single handingly ruining any chance I had at the car

F*ck you leon neon....you have quite likely cost me my eliminator match!

pull your thumb outta yr lazy ass and start getting triple figure scores like a premium should be getting. Take a leaf outta didaks book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back