Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

All week I had planned Mumford to Ryder and Broughton to Goddard.

I ended up backing out and just going Broughton to Waters.

Now Mumford is looking terrible and Waters has had an injury scare.. fmdt.

Hopefully Mummy can lift and repay the faith.

Looks like he has got some points for us late. And I transferred out Parker and he was sitting at quarter time at something like 40pts. Glad he slowed down drastically!

Let's see:

Pendles, while everyone I play has Swan.
Martin.
Mumford, should of gone with the 1/3 ruck combo.
Fyfe and his troublesome shoulder.

At least I'm winning tips.

For ****s sake Broughton was unlucky that half should be on at least 40 so ****ing annoying. Fyfe, Martin, Pendles Cloke no one from Carlton what an absolute shite week already.

What a shit week so far. Pendles, Martin, Magner all absolutely stinking it up and Fyfe injured :(

You have both?!

Shieeeeeeeeeet.

If not for a deadline day swap of Leuey to Jacobs I'd have both.

Fking fyfes shoulder and flipping the rest of freo, I reckon they've fkd up about 8 passes to broughton, should be having a decent game.

I was looking so good and looking forward to the freo game with fyfe n broughts involved. Fk this!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a disaster round, pendles, fyfe, martin, kruezer,magner, redden all sucking :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
im getting on the bourbon.

Shocking day so far.

Fyfe injured and scoring only 22, although at least most people are in the same boat. Grimes off injured just after 3/4 time when he finally looked like getting a decent score. Martin, Magner and Goodes all stinking it up.

Then just to cap it off that trollface **** Broughton finally decides to pull out a good score after I trade him. :mad:

Shocking day so far.

Fyfe injured and scoring only 22, although at least most people are in the same boat. Grimes off injured just after 3/4 time when he finally looked like getting a decent score. Martin, Magner and Goodes all stinking it up.

Then just to cap it off that trollface **** Broughton finally decides to pull out a good score after I trade him. :mad:

Bad luck about Broughton, Plug.

The guy your playing probably traded him out as well, so, dont worry. :D

Ryder :( gets a goal, 12 points already.

I ****ing had him, i ****ing had him in my team. and i got heath ****ing shaw instead. **** me.

#firstworldproblem

fyfe 22
dempsey 10
pendle 62

ib.jpg

Vent at every ****ing team that plays against Gold coast, destroy ablett!!!!!! Put like 100000000000000 players on him because he is their team. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back