rOdGe

Senior List
Mar 24, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I think i can recall in the podcast u guys talking about the cox captaincy incident when he didnt play. Just wondering what does happen when ur captain doesnt play? does ur emergency score double?

Yep, no double from your emergency. And I didn't have Hudson as an emergency either so like statsman74 I gave up two lots of points.

However, my captain choices have been going well ever since and I'm now averaging 89 for my captain...

Paul, I would have thought that most punters would be banking on a par score of about 100 for their captain.

Yeah, I'd reckon about 100 points every week would be a fair average for your captain. If he's including his first week score of 0 for Coxy as his captain then his choices since round1 must have done well.

I think i can recall in the podcast u guys talking about the cox captaincy incident when he didnt play. Just wondering what does happen when ur captain doesnt play? does ur emergency score double?

Few, When you mentioned Very Bad Captain Choices and the Podcast, I thought you were going to bag me for picking DJ as my captain in round 2!

Molly

Just wondering, how is everyone keeping track of their captain scores? Writing it down each week or from the DT website?

Yeah, I'd reckon about 100 points every week would be a fair average for your captain. If he's including his first week score of 0 for Coxy as his captain then his choices since round1 must have done well.
Cox - 0
BJ - 100
BJ - 84
Chad - 127
Heater - 137

Average: 89.6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Brock McClean's dismal first round as my captain, I've just stayed with Bartel.

Rd 1-31
2-98
3-151
4-117

Av-99.25

Jimmy's pretty much single-handedly keeping my team competitive.

I went with the 'boring' option of keeping Juddy in as capt....

117,133,123,123 for an average of 124. To be honest i cannot see why people wouldnt chose him. Each round people will score higher, but surely there isnt a player in the comp you would put your mortgage on scoring over 100 every week?!?!:thumbsu:

only time i changed captains this season was when judd was a chance not to play against freo so i made gillbee my captain and he did pretty good :D

After Brock McClean's dismal first round as my captain, I've just stayed with Bartel.

Rd 1-31
2-98
3-151
4-117

Av-99.25

Jimmy's pretty much single-handedly keeping my team competitive.

Im on exactly the same boat

Few, When you mentioned Very Bad Captain Choices and the Podcast, I thought you were going to bag me for picking DJ as my captain in round 2!

Molly

lol nah mate. I would of done the same with any player after they score u 150 in the previous round. Just hope ya didnt put him captain this week ;)

My captains

Shuan Burgoyne - 56 :(
Aaron Sandilands- 87
Heath Shaw -75
Adam Cooney - 92
Chris Judd - ??

ave. 77.5

Just cant make the right decisions so i bought Judd and will leave him captain lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Very bad captain choices?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back