Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by FIGJAM
You really are busting a gut to create a Sydney/Collingwood rivalry aren't you?

Unfortunately our rivalry list is all booked up at the minute, but keep on keepin' on and maybe one day we can squeeze your lame-arse team in!

any room yet FICJAM?

Originally posted by MGREG

My pick is Collingwood's second round draft pick from 2004. He looks to be something special.

Making the decision to forsake Jason Cloke (and the rest of his family) look even better, Mark Coughlan will step up for back to back Brownlows!

Re: Re: Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by CJH
Making the decision to forsake Jason Cloke (and the rest of his family) look even better, Mark Coughlan will step up for back to back Brownlows!
Cameron Cloke has been starring for Williamstown in the ruck. Has improved over his TAC form of last year dramatically.

I am sick of hearing about Richmond's decision. It was pretty much up to Jason anyway where he went and I think both teams did very well!

Brayden Shaw this year, Travis Cloke next year. We're the father and son Mecca!!

Re: Re: Re: Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by FIGJAM

Brayden Shaw this year, Travis Cloke next year. We're the father
and son Mecca!!

Apparently we've got Thomas Roach (Michael) and another of Geoff Raines boys who are doing well at the junior levels and are able to be drafted this year.

I'm a bit sceptical on these reports though as all we heard last year was about how good Lucas McGhie is and how he'd slot straight in to CHB but in the end he didn't even end up on anyone's rookie list!

The idea of another high leaping Key Forward like Michael Roach is exciting though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Who will win the 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by Roylion
Whoever gets the three votes in the annual Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong Round 21 match.

it gets a little freakier than that

in the year 2000, Melbourne played Geelong in ROUND 21

who got 3 votes in that game?

yup, Shane Woewodin

Graham Johnc ock .......with ten second preference votes to win by 2 votes ahead of Chad Cornes....with six first preference votes,

Chocco to yell out what the truck at the count !

King Eddie McGuire will win his 3rd Brownlow Medal. The money he makes from doing everything by the end of this season will see him buy a spot on Collingwood's list. He'll then sack MM (Who won't play him) become playing coach (FIGJAM will stay as captain of course) and then play 5 minutes off the bench each week.

The money he has will then be used to buy the umpires their new Gold tops, who feel so indebted to him, give him the 3 votes each week.

In 2005 when Ch 9 next host the Brownlow, Eddie will call the votes (As AFL president of course), introduce the show (as Ch 9 host) and then awards himself the Brownlow as the year before's winner.

After winning for the third time FIGJAM, quits Collingwood for Port (in the SANFL, not good enough for the AFL team) after cracking the sads at Eddie because Ed wouldn't rig him the Brownlow for 2007, after all Eddie wants to become the first player to win 4 Brownlows.

Much to his anger he losses the 2007 Brownlow because Ch 7 took back the TV rights and Bruce who made his fortune in the last 5 years without calling football, buys his way onto the Crows team and does an Eddie and buy the umpires protection from some mad woman called Suzi who has been following them around calling them her long lost Brothers seperated at birth.

David Bourke will be deslited by the Roos and picked up by the Tigers (returning to the spiritual homeland) with pick number 83 at this years national draft.

Will not play a game in 2004, but turns it around winning the brownlow in 2005, and continue it with his second of four consecutive Bronlows in 2006 ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Originally posted by Rooboy 96
well are you looking for a first here little greggy... seriously what is "too"??? before you see him... or before he touches you???

Good one Pooey>:rolleyes:

I dont know why this was resurrected but to put it in its context, this thread was started in response to another thread floating about in Jan 2003 asking who would win the 2004 Brownlow.

I know you dont have a sarcastic bone in your body Pooey so you may not understand.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very early predictions for 2006 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back