nananana catman

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2003
www.geelongblog.com
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Kent Kingsley Krew
Anyone going to todays VFL game at box hill? I know I'll be down there giving my all for the chant guy, I hope he wears a jumper today its gunna be very cold! There will be a VFL report on the Geelongblog site late tonight if you dont get down there.

Although I guess his hairy shoulders keep him warm.

I'd planned on going (purely to see the Bonse) but other stuff came up.

As expected we're getting pumped. About 80 points down in the third quarter.

Box Hill Hawks 6.3 13.9 19.14 21.20 (146)
Geelong 3.2 4.3 7.7 10.8 (68)

BEST:
Box Hill Hawks: Sewell Lonie Holland Nixon Millwood
Geelong: Spencer Egan Byrne Prismall Callan Chambers

GOALS:
Box Hill Hawks: Holland 5 Harvey 3 Little 2 Miller 2 Alleway 2 Murphy 2 Howat Sewell Height Lonie Jansen
Geelong: Buckland 2 Spencer 2 Garth 2 Cook Chambers Koulouriotis Batchelor

Saw it.

Not meaning to troll here and I'm not too certain on Abletts previous form, but he looked lost today. Nowhere near the footy, limited defensive side and even looked like he was struggling to tackle properly. He was playing on a quality VFL player in Alleway, but he was pants.

I know he kicked a few bags earlier in the year, so I was suprised when he didn't spend much time up forward.

Both Byrne guys impressed me.

mattyc2422 said:
Saw it.

Not meaning to troll here and I'm not too certain on Abletts previous form, but he looked lost today. Nowhere near the footy, limited defensive side and even looked like he was struggling to tackle properly. He was playing on a quality VFL player in Alleway, but he was pants.

I know he kicked a few bags earlier in the year, so I was suprised when he didn't spend much time up forward.

Both Byrne guys impressed me.

He is lost. Part of the reason hes playing CHB id say, so he can play on some guys who know how to lead to the ball. When he went one on one I thought he was pretty good. Playing forward in our VFL will do nothing for his development anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL v Box Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back