Vickery Chant

Remove this Banner Ad

It has Rhodes electric piano, Hammond organ, Mellotron, Moog, Violin plus your standard drums, bass, guitar :cool:. In fact I'll put it up on the Corner Hotel in a couple of weeks with lyrics ;)

Superior drumming.:)

I think you're the DlCKHEAD for thinking i would seriously chant that :cool:
I love taking the piss in here. Fancy people being all serious and grown up on an internet site :eek:

166228882_0b0f6b2210.jpg

You'd think the r's and w's would have made it obvious and the simplicity of the chant :cool:

OK I'll bite. WTF has a poor lil Tasmanaina Devil got to do with anything? Don't tell me you have a facial tumour too Madness or is this your way of raising a little cash on the side? lol

OK I'll bite. WTF has a poor lil Tasmanaina Devil got to do with anything? Don't tell me you have a facial tumour too Madness or is this your way of raising a little cash on the side? lol
He has posted it in a totally unrelated thread as well TT

Must think its cool or cute or something ... probably does not even know what it is

Where have I ever knocked the tassie devil :eek:
Oh TT is laying the boot into MT too :cool:. Get some wit about ya TT. Bloody boring acdc people with their matching senses of humour. I'll take you all on cnuts. :eek::thumbsdown:

He has posted it in a totally unrelated thread as well TT

Must think its cool or cute or something ... probably does not even know what it is

You blande hard rock/metal robot :cool:. Lets follow like sheep and have listen to the same music and act the same or we'll look silly and we'll all try and bash the one who knows what he's doing. I'm having fun and grumpy old peanuts are trying to get a piece of MT :rolleyes:. Oh it has flute, he must be robin hood. That pic was random, he hates tasmania lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blande hard rock/metal robot :cool:. Lets follow like sheep and have listen to the same music and act the same or we'll look silly and we'll all try and bash the one who knows what he's doing. I'm having fun and grumpy old peanuts are trying to get a piece of MT :rolleyes:. Oh it has flute, he must be robin hood. That pic was random, he hates tasmania lol
Your getting flustered
Your getting flustered

Naah Nah .. nah nah naaaah

Prog and bogan don't fit in the same sentence :cool:
Take your bogan glasses off and clean the vomit off your arms. Oh wait they're tattoes. Stuck for life. Sorry :eek:
Yes they do ... thats what you are ...

Madtiger2006 ....

a ....

"PROGBOGAN"

Freewheelin down the streets of St. Albans in his PROGBOGMOBLIE...

Hammond organ strapped to the roof of the XC cobra ....:thumbsu:

Yes they do ... thats what you are ...

Madtiger2006 ....

a ....

"PROGBOGAN"

Freewheelin down the streets of St. Albans in his PROGBOGMOBLIE...

Hammond organ strapped to the roof of the XC cobra ....:thumbsu:

Oooooh Iddy is getting mad hehehe. :(
I actually have a hammond organ with a 351 in it. It's got wheels on the side and i drive it everywhere. I even drive it to work everyday. You might see my on the Eastern fwy on the hammond with the original hammond bench seat going 120km/hr :cool:

There has been some talk that the Tasmanian Tiger , (Thylacinus cynocephalus: dog-headed pouched-dog), has not been sighted since it was exposed to something know colloquially as "Prog rock". On hearing the foul and distorted mutterings that consitute that phenomena the animal was so adversely effected that it has retreated as far into the Tasmnaian wilderrness as possible to ensure no further pain can be afflicted upon its ear drums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vickery Chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back