Vickery Chant

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been some talk that the Tasmanian Tiger , (Thylacinus cynocephalus: dog-headed pouched-dog), has not been sighted since it was exposed to something know colloquially as "Prog rock". On hearing the foul and distorted mutterings that consitute that phenomena the animal was so adversely effected that it has retreated as far into the Tasmnaian wilderrness as possible to ensure no further pain can be afflicted upon its ear drums.
... i don`t blame him .

LMAO

Oooooh Iddy is getting mad hehehe. :(
I actually have a hammond organ with a 351 in it. It's got wheels on the side and i drive it everywhere. I even drive it to work everyday. You might see my on the Eastern fwy on the hammond with the original hammond bench seat going 120km/hr :cool:
LMAO @ you making out with your hammond "organ" on your bench seat ...;)

Between your organ and your "flute" i bet you don`t have much time on your hands

There has been some talk that the Tasmanian Tiger , (Thylacinus cynocephalus: dog-headed pouched-dog), has not been sighted since it was exposed to something know colloquially as "Prog rock". On hearing the foul and distorted mutterings that consitute that phenomena the animal was so adversely effected that it has retreated as far into the Tasmnaian wilderrness as possible to ensure no further pain can be afflicted upon its ear drums.

It was so poisoned by hard rock and metal, it just too late to be cured. Even too late for the great prog cure :cool:

LMAO @ you making out with your hammond "organ" on your bench seat ...;)

Between your organ and your "flute" i bet you don`t have much time on your hands

Oh yeah I also have a tow bar for towing the Leslie speaker and I play wonderfull tunes on the hammond every day speeding down the eastern. It's awesome :cool:

Your "towbar"
Your "organ"
Your "flute"

you are just a regular party for one ... you are just one self contained little eco-system .

I'm way advanced to you iddy. You just stick to your plastic guitar and tap on it all day like eddie van scrubber alco halen. Don't worry about the other musicians they're there to watch you :cool:

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this :eek: but

Vickery Vickery dock
The gun with the dreadlocks
He's kicked a big one
And brought the house down
Vickery Vickery dock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's an old Australian forwardman, lying, dying
Richo gets himself up onto one elbow, turns to his mates
Who are gathered 'round and he says

Watch Wallaces breed, mate, watch the Wallace breed
'Ey! they're a dangerous breed, mate, so the Wallace breed

All together now - try tie Vickers down, clown, try tie Vickers down
Try tie Vickers down, clown, try tie Vickers down

And all play like Delidio do, Blue, play like Delidio do
Uh, like, keep playin' hard and straight through, Blue, play like Delidio do

All together now - try tie Vickers down, clown, try tie Vickers down
Try tie Vickers down, clown, try tie Vickers down

Sorry. :(

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this :eek: but

Vickery Vickery dock
The gun with the dreadlocks
He's kicked a big one
And brought the house down
Vickery Vickery dock
Oh dear Crummo,
Best to not post this at all:D

Well if he's not BOG every week in two years, we'll just give him the classic Big Footy Richmond board chant:

Twen - ty - One!
Twen - ty - One!
And -he's - still
not - a - gun!

De- List!
De- List!
De- List NOW!

YOOOOUUU SUCK!

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vickery Chant

Remove this Banner Ad