Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand and agree. It's absolutely useful information in the broader context.

But if your job is to keep the public in a lock down and doing the right thing, it doesn't help. It just creates more anxiety.
It is a fine balance - causing panic is obviously very bad but if people think the risk is too low they simply won't follow the lockdown - we all know there's a bunch of things we can get away with.

They had to come up with a few more fleeting cases today to counter the false positives out there so as to justify their lockdown extension announcement. That was one of the major reasons for the extension so have needed to find/make up some more along the line somewhere.

After killing 800 Victorians with their incompetence

After assisting in companies going broke

After letting many Victorians mental health plummet

They wouldn't lie to save their own skin..... surely not :p

Better contact tracing. That’s good news.

Better contact tracing. That’s good news.
Been trash since day dot. Still is, and we get fed lies to cover it

You predicted.....something

Well done lol
To be fair it's hardly difficult to predict that the government would stitch us up after the media told us all that they knew their "fleeting contact " cases were false positive.

And suddenly now we have 8 more and also the Delta variant

And all the government apologists are eating it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering its the 20-39 year old bracket that are out and about the most. Wouldn't it make sense to vaccinate this age group as quickly as possible?

Oh no, let's just shut down the gyms so people can sit at home smashing piss and bags for a week.

Well we don't have the Pfizer doses available.

I wonder why????

It’s probably the most important thing to come out of today’s press conference. Prior to that, it seemed pretty safe to assume it was linked somehow to the existing cluster, unlikely there were a bunch of missing links. Now we know it’s an unrelated breach, and it is not even genomically linked to any cases discovered in Australia until now. So we have no idea where it has come from or how long it has been spreading in the community.
So borders are locked up and no one is allowed into the country without going through quarantine first. Yet this Delta variant hasn't been detected in hotel quarantine or anywhere else in Australia. Suddenly like magic it appears out of thin air. How did it get here then? Were there some boat refugees that came in on a dinghy that were missed?

To be fair it's hardly difficult to predict that the government would stitch us up after the media told us all that they knew their "fleeting contact " cases were false positive.

And suddenly now we have 8 more and also the Delta variant

And all the government apologists are eating it up

Sorry they made up the Delta variant? Huge story if true will be worldwide news.

So borders are locked up and no one is allowed into the country without going through quarantine first. Yet this Delta variant hasn't been detected in hotel quarantine or anywhere else in Australia. Suddenly like magic it appears out of thin air. How did it get here then? Were there some boat refugees that came in on a dinghy that were missed?

It’s unbelievable that anyone can justify this crap isn’t it. I’m shocked.

These types of posts don’t insult me or faze me. The narrative ain’t going in your favour and it’s too late to turn back. It’s all good I feel ya!

What narrative? I'm of the opinion we should open up in the next few days. I hate lockdowns, I just don't buy into the sky news narrative that y'all dribble.

It was probably through hotel quarantine. We do not sequence every case in hotel quarantine.

Considering its the 20-39 year old bracket that are out and about the most. Wouldn't it make sense to vaccinate this age group as quickly as possible?

Oh no, let's just shut down the gyms so people can sit at home smashing piss and bags for a week.
The other option in Melbourne would be to vaccinate everyone north of Coburg. That's where the major waves seem to start and propogate.

problem is we can’t leave the shores of a relatively Covid free nation, but people from hot spots are allowed to fly into Australia and are allowed “quarantine” which has failed time and time again , the borders have never been closed , don’t buy the bullshit spread by our governments, the flights have never stopped, reduced, but never stopped, I met some mates who arrived from png ( a hotspot ) we’d before the grand final at the game , don’t believe in the bush it spruted by or goverment
I know two people who have had overseas holidays in the last 12 months. I have no idea how to get an exemption for overseas travel, but it's apparently a lot easier then getting an exemption to have more than 10 people at the funeral for your 9 year old child.

Oh I see they are making it up to keep us in lockdown.
You never know. They have form. They lied their way through the hotel quarantine inquiry to save their ass.

They could have mentioned these fleeting contacts at the start to futher sell their lockdown extension but didn't. All of a sudden it becomes an issue so others mysteriously were found.

Remove this Banner Ad

Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back