Viva La Bam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by tomatoes
Its his money though isn't it?
Uh no, it's MTV's.

Bam is not funny at all. Playing ridiculous pranks on his parents, whom he owes an infinite amount to, is simply not funny. He's not funny on Jackass either.

Anyone can play a prank on parents who realise where their next paycheck is coming from.
Let's see bam go out and try something that he plans and executes (read...an original idea) on the public. The pussy's too scared he'd get his arse kicked, and this is what made some of the Jackass stuff so funny. The chance that a member of the public might go nuts.

Santos L Helper said:
Anyone can play a prank on parents who realise where their next paycheck is coming from.
Let's see bam go out and try something that he plans and executes (read...an original idea) on the public. The pussy's too scared he'd get his arse kicked, and this is what made some of the Jackass stuff so funny. The chance that a member of the public might go nuts.

Agree entirely.

Stunts such as sounding an air-horn from 10 metres away before somebody swings a golf club is a quality stunt. Whilst it is a reasonably obvious and easily planned-out prank, it often ends in the golfer wildly driving balls at you, hence adding a danger element.

Also, the good thing about Jackass (compared to Viva La Bam), is that most of the stunts are low on resources, so they can be tried at home (or in the public) if boredom strikes.

Great show...

The Christmas show was a blast!

I'm a big fan of the MTV stunt shows Jackass, Viva La Bam, and Wildboyz. Did an interview with Steve-O earlier this year...Top Bloke. Watched one of his solo vids...Not impressed...Steve-O Out on Bail showed his really wild side...Sick stuff not worth mentioning here...But, If that's what floats your boat...???

The single most disturbing thing the Jackass boys ever did was give themselves paper cuts. I think it was in the Jackass movie. I felt my toes curl when they did that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those 2 guys rule, must check out Steve-O's page again too, theres a great forum on there i haven't signed up for yet, apparently the guys barely talk to each other anymore.

Don Vito = Legend :)

thm_bam208_176.jpg

Re: do you feel like partying?

sophie said:
chris pontius, steve-o and bam= total champs.

Did you go to the Steve-O's Aussie DTTAH Tour a couple of months ago?

Legendary show... I went the Adelaide show and the extra guest was Pontius and Nick Dunlap blew a fireball off of Steve-O's head.

First thing they did was bring out some Vic Bitter cans and opened them by banging them on their heads.

I got Steve-O's signature on a couple of things too.

YEAH DUDE!

Re: do you feel like partying?

raboyle said:
Did you go to the Steve-O's Aussie DTTAH Tour a couple of months ago?

Legendary show... I went the Adelaide show and the extra guest was Pontius and Nick Dunlap blew a fireball off of Steve-O's head.

First thing they did was bring out some Vic Bitter cans and opened them by banging them on their heads.

I got Steve-O's signature on a couple of things too.

YEAH DUDE!

Great Show! We were lucky enough to catch Pontius' Shirt when he ripped it off and threw it into the crowd! If you read the small writing on it, it is so typically Pontius!

Remove this Banner Ad

Viva La Bam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back