Votes. Round 6, North vs The Dawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3. Thompson
2. Grant
1. Harvey

Had to acknowledge the 'old firm' of Boomer and Shaggers who have both been conspicuous by their absence so far this year. Great game guys! You showed us what damaging offensive midfielders you can be and it doesn't hurt that you can hit a target! Please, please, please, keep it up!

Honourable mentions to Wells, whose spark today was what we've been crying out for - both the running and the fact that he had a ping. Well done to Hamish too for doing what needed to be done. Great skills and composure for someone with so little experience at this level. Our #1 didn't look at all out of place alongside their #1, and that's saying something.

I back people who win the match (Wells, Shagga etc) then people who save matches (Green).

So my votes:

3. Thommo
2. Wells
1. Shagga

3 Thommo best game I seen him play 8 goals a match winner
2 Wellsy His ball bursting run today & 2 centre clearance ball bursting goals
1 Boomer His 200th game & great running play from half back after getting the ball from a Sinclair tackle to set up a goal for Thommo early in the last quater
I could have given more votes to other players.
A good team effort by the boys well done.:thumbsu: :)

3. Thommo
2. Wells
1. Grant

Gibson, Boomer, McIntosh, Archer and Petrie also were great. Wish I could award a point to Clarkson for leaving the kid on Thommo for so long.

3 - Thompson (if we actually played footy in the last 6.45mins he would have had 10!!

2 - Wellsy (maybe now he will realise that he can be a star and be prepared to take players on and have a ping from 50!!!

1 - Grant (back to some good form at last, hugely important to our side as he can actually use the ball when he gets it.)

3 - Thomo. Der.
2 - Wells. Still goes missing too much, but amazing what happens when that kid backs himself.
1 - Petrie. Work ethic was huge all day. A bloke that big shouldnt be able to run as hard as he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Thommo

2 Wells

1 Grant

Lidge said:
Mods - to appease all the thin skinned Hawthorn fans with penis envy who frequent our board, can you change the thread title to Mayblooms or Mustard Pots to keep 'em happy?

4 - Mayblooms
3 - Thompson
2 - Boomer
1 - McIntosh :thumbsu:

3. Shagga
2. Boomer
1. Thommo - great game but let's be honest. He was always going to kick 8 on that bean pole if Shagga and Boomer were to get 60 touches;)

3. Nathan Thompson - good finishing and kept us in touch early.
2. Daniel Wells - that money I dropped on him for the Brownlow pre season may not be wasted. Just like North to have a lacklustre first quarter.
1. Drew Petrie - presented more than a Tupperware lady. Not always honoured but he kept going.

Mentions to Boomer, Shaggs, Gibbo (esp the 3 on 1 contest) and big H.

:D

3. Nathan Thompson
2. Glen Archer
1. Hamish McIntosh.

I think Hamish deserves my vote because he was doing most of the ruck work in the second half and even kicked two goal. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back