5. Embley - no doubt about this
4. Kennedy - was a gun all day
3. Hurn - his ball use is 2nd to none
2. Lecras - over 20 pos and 3 goals, AA this man
1. Brown - CHF or CHB? Doesnt matter, he's fantastic

HM: Glassy, Houlihan, Rosa, Swift and Butler

DM: Wilkes

Same, awesome work fellas!

5 Embley, plenty of touches, two way running and stepped up in clinch especially with those goals.
4 Hurn, excellent ball usage, the penetrating kick of his nearly makes the midfield obsolete
3 Kennedy
2 LeCras
1 Glass

Mitch Brown on par with Glass,and HM too A Selwood as Boyd was non existent in first half, with Selwood injury Boyd was able to get in the game.

Some votes to Naita thought he was ok but at times seems lazy? (No trolling)

5. Embley (32 touches/4 goals) You ****ing gun
4. Hurn- Just brilliant all day
3. Kennedy- Have we got a star in the making or what?
2. Lecca- Another outstanding game by the frenchman
1. Glass- El capitano has been so bloody good lately

How good is it to get a win. Especially against a quality team (and away!) :D

DITTO TO ALL OF THAT.....
HM - Naitanui first half shows so much promise....Exciting times!
:thumbsu:

5. Embley
4. Kennedy
3. Hurn
2. LeCras
1. Glass

Could replace Glass with Brown or maybe Rosa for sheer effort.

Don't understand the hate for Wilkes, didn't see anything that warrants a dishonourable mention. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

5. Embley
4. Kennedy
3. Hurn
2. LeCras
1. Glass

Don't understand the hate for Wilkes, didn't see anything that warrants a dishonourable mention. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

Agree with your votes although I would probably have Hurn marginally in front of Kennedy. Yes it is disappointing the unjust dislike expressed for Wilkes but to each his own.
A great team effort all round and particularly the last quarter when they showed maturity and fighting qualities to regain the lead and maintain their composure under pressure. Our best victory for quite some time.

Agree with your votes although I would probably have Hurn marginally in front of Kennedy. Yes it is disappointing the unjust dislike expressed for Wilkes but to each his own.
A great team effort all round and particularly the last quarter when they showed maturity and fighting qualities to regain the lead and maintain their composure under pressure. Our best victory for quite some time.
2 hours later I have to agree. Hurn not only kicked the ball like only Hurn can but he attacked the ball numourous times in 50/50 contests and broke multiple tackles to set up forward thrusts. Glass is teaching him well :thumbsu:

5- Embers (the matchwinner, 32 touches and four goals, including two in the last quarter)
4- Hurn (Dominant in defence, 30 touches at 90% efficiency, set up brilliantly from defence)
3- LeCras (Another great game from the Frenchman, 3 goals anf over 20 touches for the second game in a row)
2- Kennedy (4 goals, accurate kicking and presented well all game)
1- Glass (A rock in defence as always)

Unlucky: Matt Rosa, Mitch Brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Embley
4. Kennedy
3. Hurn
2. LeCras
1. Glass

PM me your address and I will send you a DVD of the game. Watch it. That is all. :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTF??????

He was awful.

Do you rekon there will be a week where you dont have an opinion on someones votes?

FWIW I also think he was poor :D

Embley - Can I give him 10??
Hurn - 4
Kennedy - 3
LeCras - 2
Glass - 1

Butler played well and seemed to beat his opponent when the ball was in his area. Mostly all of the kids Naita, Masten, Ebert, Houlihan, Swift etc.. played ok and did there part, Naita was IMO the best of them. Wirra would get a vote over Glass except for a few disposal errors (which I can forgive him for).

Embely - 30+ touches 4 goals, if it were any other player on our list, we would be hailing him as the second coming.
Hurn - Fantastic game, won plenty of one on ones.
JK - We dudded carton.
Lecras - Wow, he will be an elite player.
Glass - Great captains game in defence.

Was seriously impressed with Naita today. I though he played a great game. Rosa was good I thought, just butchered the ball a few times after he corked his thigh.

HM Brown and Butler

5 - Embley (Gamebreaker, reminiscent of the 06 GF)
4 - Hurn (Best game he's ever played)
3 - Le Cras (Unbelievable season, All-Aus worthy)
2 - Kennedy (Finally we have a quality CHF!!)
1 - Glass (Unmovable in defence again)

HM - Brown, Rosa, A. Selwood (he was amazing on Boyd early)

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back