Coaches' Votes
Carlton vs Melbourne

10 Judd (Carl)
6 Scotland (Carl)
5 Gibbs (Carl)
4 Murphy (Carl)
3 Davies (Carl)
2 Warnock (Carl)

Interesting that nobody on the board gave Davies a single vote, and yet he got 3 from the coaches.

if my maths is correct both coaches gave davies votes but i find it more interesting that one coach gives murphy 2nd best on and the other does not have him in the votes.

Judd 5-5
Scotalnd 3-3
Gibbs 4-1
Murphy 4
Davies 2-1
Warnock 2

if my maths is correct both coaches gave davies votes but i find it more interesting that one coach gives murphy 2nd best on and the other does not have him in the votes.

Judd 5-5
Scotalnd 3-3
Gibbs 4-1
Murphy 4
Davies 2-1
Warnock 2

I'd say it would be like this:

Judd: 5-5
Scotland: 4-2
Gibbs: 4-1
Murphy: 3-1
Davies: 3
Warnock: 2

Surely two coaches couldn't have given Davies votes.

Coaches' Votes
Carlton vs Melbourne

10 Judd (Carl)
6 Scotland (Carl)
5 Gibbs (Carl)
4 Murphy (Carl)
3 Davies (Carl)
2 Warnock (Carl)

Interesting that nobody on the board gave Davies a single vote, and yet he got 3 from the coaches.
I gave him an "unlucky"

that you were wrong ..or that everyone else on the planet were wrong ....tough one to work out ;)

Scotland was in the best 3 on the ground ..absolutely indisputable fact..to totally leave him out of the votes defies logic.

Something based on personal opinion can rarely be suggest as a fact let alone an indisputable one. .. Its why the votes are tallied up for the final 5to1 votes to get a broad idea of the opinions of the board. .. So I think we can just agree to disagree and continue with the voting ;)

Ratts wasn't happy with the lairising after half time.

Murphy and a few others did try to do too much at the expense of playing a team game.

Both coaches probably acknowledged Davies's selfless one per centers and game on Green.

Loved that shepherd that may have been illegal. :cool:

fight316aaB.jpg

"And you call yourself a Tasmanian..."

A few fan girls would like to be in Green's position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back