Votes Vs Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Harvey

2 - Colbert

1 - Rawlings

Simmo and Thommo very unlucky.

Could not give Harding votes. Who on the match committee is ever going to take responsibility for the stagnant skills development of Harding, Jones and Petrie? As I've said now for three years all of these blokes have made it to the highest level wthout being able to correctly execute a drop punt. The worry is that they're predominantly all forwards as well.

3. Rawlings - "The Wet-suit" - He covers way better than a mere "glove"
2. Colbert - Impassable across half back & set play up well
1. Harding - With 3 minutes to go I was going to give him 3 votes for a fantastic game. He was a real target, marked well, ran hard, pressured their defence etc. At full time I wasn't going to give him a vote becouse of that missed goal. Upon reflection, I reckon he deserved a vote for a great game.

There were lots of great performaces across the board. Boomer, Thommo, Watt, Simmo, Spud, Petrie & Harro & Eddie in bursts.

Just athought on Harding. He's really working hard and is a confidence player so I hope Dean & the team work hard on keeping his chin up & not blaming himself for the loss. I don't want to see another scenario like Shannon Motlop after that Sydney game where he never really regained his confidence after that dog Cresswell took the dive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes Vs Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back