Votes vs Witches Hats

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Wells
2. Motlop
1. S.Harvey

Wellsy was frighteningly awesome. Well done by Zoomer and Junior. Highlight for me...............being in the rooms to belt out the tune with the boys after the game. Loved it!!!

T'toes

Originally posted by Twinkletoes
Highlight for me...............being in the rooms to belt out the tune with the boys after the game. Loved it!!!

T'toes

Can we see you on the tape?

3 Wells - can't believe we've got him...
2 Sinclair - great to see him back in some form
1 Archer - lots of players to choose from, but must reward his best game for some time for us, ruling the back half even one-handed

Midfield right on top, thanks to Simpson, Harris and Grant (as well as the boy wonder), Watt and Makepeace very good again down back, and great stuff from Motlop and little Harvey. He can wear Fevola's hair for all I care if he sharks and kicks like that.

3pts - Daniel Wells
2pts - Daniel Motlop

Some of their play took me back to the eighties, and the Krakouers Brothers. Just the way they were able to find each other, even in packs was uncanny, and their ability to evade tackles.

1pt - Micheal Stevens.

3 - Wells: BOG by a mile.

2 - Skull: Superb in his 100th, created so much run and his opponent shotgun only had two junktime kicks.

1 - Sav: Was mightily impressed by his workrate and intelligent forward play.

Originally posted by Carlos

And yes, very happy to see Shane Harvey take his opportunity the way he has. Yeah, i disliked the way he went about his football immensely earlier this year but i missed his last month of VFL footy prior to his promotion last week, but i can only applaud him for lifting his game (i assume) and earning his spot. His skill level (which i never doubted) was on full show today. The work rate was also better than alot of the slop i saw earlier this year.

Ooooooohhh - bet that one stung!!!!

You saw him, tackles, goals, chased (once!) - is there anything the kid can't do???

3 - Wells
2 - Harro
1 - Makey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Daniel Wells
2. Daniel Motlop
1. Drew Petrie

- Shane Harvey, please do this again to **** off Essendon.
- Sav Rocca, presented well, Sharves enjoyed crumbing Sav today.
- Harris, worked hard, which is coming a common trait.
- Grant, Simpson well done.
- Sinclair back in form!

3 Wells
2 Motlop
1 Makepeace

Honourables to (in no particular order) Zoomer/Rocca, Sinclair, Harro, Simmo, Arch, Jonesy...practically everybody else :D

No 'pull your fingers' out this week...everyone basically did their bit :cool:

Roll on Friday night!

kitty :)

3 - Wells (derr)
2 - Motlop (well I'll be damned)
1 - Jones (building a defensive focussed side to his game that could be telling)

Unlucky:
Rocca - off the ball work great and did his job when reqd
S.Harvey - great return, very skillful -but- cost 1 goal from lairising ; however some nice signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Witches Hats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back