Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they not already do that?
I meant league-wide boycotting. That means all 18 fan-bases vote with their feet and their remotes. Nobody goes through the gate and nobody watches it on TV.

Well Stringer replaces Ricca round 1
Thankfully it is mainly not best 23 players.
I think fines would suffice.
Why did Gil push so hard for his mate slimy Simon to be given plush AFL club jobs.
If only someone had come as Lethlean and Kurtley Beale's girlfriend, AFL would have swept it under the carpet.

Thankfully it is mainly not best 23 players.
I think fines would suffice.
Why did Gil push so hard for his mate slimy Simon to be given plush AFL club jobs.
If only someone had come as Lethlean and Kurtley Beale's girlfriend, AFL would have swept it under the carpet.
They should of just got ****ed up on alcohol and drugs and would of gotten sympathy from the VFL.

So what did the players actually allegedly do? What was the exact "actions" or "outfit" that's caused such a reaction?

It's bloody annoying when the AFL, the media, random people are calling out inappropriate behaviour with zero context....

Unfortunately all contracted players have to follow the AFL code of conduct at these type of events and it’s just too easy to cross the line in this day & age. This article sums up pretty well what went on at this event.

No wonder there are mental health issues with so many AFL players. Such pressure and scrutiny on the players throughout the season, and then they can't even let their hair down with their mates in a private space. Surely a warning would be more appropriate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pathetic. There shouldn't be any penalties at all.

What I'd like to see in response is a general strike by the rest of the men's competition to coincide with the length of Josh Fahey's suspension.

If something was organised, the AFL would go to water.

I'd like to see that.

Sorry.

The AFL, an organised led and filled with old private school boys.

That organsiation.

Has fined a Idun, a person of colour, for being part of a skit about slavery.

I don't know what the scene they are referring to is. But unless that scene is universally considered obscene, or the playing of the scene was universally considered that way, then there is a strong and disgusting irony here.

Sorry for the intrusion, but the AFL are a joke for the sanctions they have applied.

I feel sorry for the players having to deal with this woke crap, when all they were trying to do was have some fun & let off a bit of steam PRIVATELY after a grueling AFL season.
More the merrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back