Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

I would just like to re-iterate far more damage occurs on Radio and TV Shows than what has happened here in a private room.

Bounce, which is practically marketed as a kids show and has an audience of children frequently portrays video content of violence and death. Triple M is constantly providing sexism, ageism, bullying etc as content, these are from carriers licenced by the AFL.

Most of us can look past this stuff and through it without becoming outraged and appreciate there is no intention to hurt. When lines are crossed people generally apologise and we move on.

This sort of reaction and punishment is just virtue signalling nonsense. Nat Edwardes was last night trying to tie it to gender violence.

Fortunately she didn’t see any evidence of family planning advice for indigenous players at Hawthorn or players not turning up to clinics and breaking kids hearts when the reality is these things effect people so much more.

The GWS skits were poor taste and only make those involved look like idiots…that should have been punishment enough.

Exceptionally weak of the club to rollover like this

Really unhappy. I know they have to do so in this day and age because you can’t be seen as offending anyone but man, this leaves a real sour taste. They’ve publicly hung the boys out to dry.

Really unhappy. I know they have to do so in this day and age because you can’t be seen as offending anyone but man, this leaves a real sour taste. They’ve publicly hung the boys out to dry.
If the lack of support by the club to the players was a trigger for players to seek out a trade in the future wouldn't blame them at all.

So what are we all dressing up as for round 1 to stick it to the AFL? Ronald McDonald & Friends seems appropriate.. at least one clown involved in this. 13500 Hamburglers might have too muich innuendo attached without consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what are we all dressing up as for round 1 to stick it to the AFL? Ronald McDonald & Friends seems appropriate.. at least one clown involved in this. 13500 Hamburglers might have too muich innuendo attached without consent.
Or maybe dress-up like the COVID crowd and just not show up. Vote with your feet.

The Member email from David Matthews almost made me want to vomit. What a spineless hack. Should have told the AFL to get stuffed instead of throwing our players under the bus.
That doesn't fill a lot of players at the GWS with any confidence, esp if you are a fringe player.

It appears that he got fined for being part of the leadership group.
Perryman didn’t. Wonder wh ohhhh
The Member email from David Matthews almost made me want to vomit. What a spineless hack. Should have told the AFL to get stuffed instead of throwing our players under the bus.
He has always been an AFL yes man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Wacky Wednesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back