WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Kia have jumped ship the Bombers have finally found a new sponsor.

2013_06_25_7_388a88219f5d5e1fdc8e.jpg

They should be marched around the G before a game once a week for 2 years and allow other supporters to throw fruit and vegetables at them.

Just don't throw any oranges. Spike's already had all the vitamin C he can handle.

Fair Punishment would be

Essendon banned from AFL
Hird and Bomber banned for two years
All points for 2012 and 2013 taken away
Essendon replaced with Tassie Devils
Players banned for 6 months (Sep to Feb)
Players contracts with Essendon voided

losing their 2012 points will knock the stuffing out of them ............

losing their 2012 points will knock the stuffing out of them ............

True but it would be nice to see them win back-to-back spoons. They will become the only team in history to finish 18th.

Eighteenth-endon has a ring to it.

True but it would be nice to see them win back-to-back spoons. They will become the only team in history to finish 18th.

Eighteenth-endon has a ring to it.

now I've caught up :oops: keep going sir :thumbsu:

Essendon have crossed a line which most people think is funny the truth is that it is in fact the thin edge of a potential growing nightmare. IF Bay flogs want other Clubs to follow this precedent THEN keep thinking it is a joke. Jabbing players with performance enhancing substances is despicable - IF the AFL does not come down hard on Essendon - then it is game on for all Clubs to do as they see fit - ie to borrow a phrase - "Do Whatever it Takes"

IF doping is worse than salary cap rorting THEN a minimum precedent has been set already, in fact a precedent set and implemented by an ex President of the Scum. Goes somehtign like this:

1. President to be sacked immediately - not resign.
2. Full scale Board review and most to go - not resign sacked by AFL.
3. Ban on draft picks for two years
4. Ban on trades for two years.
5. Pick adollar amount penalty indexed back to 2000.

IF doping is worse than salary cap rorting THEN add the following to above:

1. WADA / ASADA standard operating terms and conditions of penalties applied to all players
2. Administration staff responsible for drafting player sign offs - banned for life from AFL involvement
3. Head Coach(es) responsible for doping regime - banned for life from AFL involvement

Following questions

1. A Club purposefully seeking to use drugs to gain advantage has what punishment to Club points deducted from which season?
2. A player purposefully using performance enhancing banned drugs keeps or hands back Brownlow award?

Stuff for other Clubs to consider:

1. Duty of care to your own players up agaiunst drug enhanced robots - do you continue playing yoru players against robots?

That would be cold clinical and fair precedent set penalties and consequences.

IF precedent used against Carlton is too harsh THEN use recent Adelaide and Melbourne precedents - deliver meaningless fine, and whip orange boys with a wet lettuce leaf 50 times shake heads sadly and carry on with competition.

With the results due just before the finals it seems essendon are going to get dropped from the finals series this year and be banned from training or playing together for 6 months.

LOL.

Cherry on top Jobe losing his brownlow.

Oh wait theres more....also being able to troll bummer fans for the rest of their natural lives.

MY nipples are so hard they could cut glass right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Australia's single most important culture that we are so proud of??
Fair play and sport!!
If Essendon and concerning players who are guilty of breaking this culture, then they need to be punished if not we will be the laughing stock of the sporting world. Unfortunately how unfair it is, to a top upstounding person such as Jobe Watson.
it has to be done.
Essendon is now trying to sell the line that its only one man's fault and that is not true.

I will not fill this thread with "denial filled bullshit".

I will, however, point out my surprise that the Bay - a bastion of openness and good-intentioned banter - has, at the behest of a ****ing Collingwood supporter, sunk to the level of the shitty team boards that drove us all here in the first place and has chosen to exclude/infract contributions that are unpopular.

If you were any good at the interwebz you'd be inviting them, wouldn't you?

17clubcan'tscoreapointin6monthssonowsookupandselloutthebaymegafail is 17clubcan'tscoreapointin6monthssonowsookupandselloutthebaymegafail.

Take my full length and I'm sad not mad!

I will not fill this thread with "denial filled bullshit".

I will, however, point out my surprise that the Bay - a bastion of openness and good-intentioned banter - has, at the behest of a ******* Collingwood supporter, sunk to the level of the shitty team boards that drove us all here in the first place and has chosen to exclude/infract contributions that are unpopular.

If you were any good at the interwebz you'd be inviting them, wouldn't you?

17clubcan'tscoreapointin6monthssonowsookupandselloutthebaymegafail is 17clubcan'tscoreapointin6monthssonowsookupandselloutthebaymegafail.

Take my full length and I'm sad not mad!
Personally I agree!
It's boring in here without you guys

Remove this Banner Ad

WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back