WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

hey PissedON - really admiring the company you keep on BF - you and the psycho stalker Bummer - defenders of the faith in JTurd - just pathetic.

Enjoying listening to your Captain setting up your club for a mighty law suit dude? We are all sitting back munching on popcorn and nodding our heads watching you scum - fap away.

hey PissedON - really admiring the company you keep on BF - you and the psycho stalker Bummer - defenders of the faith in JTurd - just pathetic.

Enjoying listening to your Captain setting up your club for a mighty law suit dude? We are all sitting back munching on popcorn and nodding our heads watching you scum - fap away.

I am hoping some of those law suits come my way. Essendope is going to be a lawyers gravy train for years. Bless their crooked little hearts.

I am hoping some of those law suits come my way. Essendope is going to be a lawyers gravy train for years. Bless their crooked little hearts.

I imagine the more commercially minded corner shop shingle hangers who do work for the player managers are already on the case :cool:

Of course a larger shop might be putting the class action suit up for consideration - economies of scale and all that..

Remove this Banner Ad

WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back