WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan Okeefe -

Asked if he was shocked by Watson's admission, O'Keefe said: "I suppose so, yeah. You'd say it would. Until the investigation's finished you probably wouldn't be admitting something, I wouldn't think. I'm not sure. Jobe's pretty smart and calculated guy. I'd say he knew what he was doing."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...nlow-okeefe-20130626-2owet.html#ixzz2XI83ztr7

This performance by Watson was just so calculated. Gripping at any chance he can to get some credibility before the truth comes out. ASADA would have put the writing on the wall, now he can act all disappointed and surprised when the law is laid.

This is consistent with the whole Essendon saga. Calculated, immoral and arrogant. I'm dreaming of the day that squirmy little James Turd sits for his post sacking press conference. ****ing arrogant silly.

Looks like nothing can be done to prosecute them now, they've sought protection at the Ecuadorian embassy;

The Ecuadorian Bombers has a nice ring to it, they'll have to forfeit their away games though.

Yes he only gets one vote.

Just like Idi Amin only had one vote.

You think AD runs the commission? He's powerful, but not that powerful.

No doubt he runs the executive - but the commission has gone against the executive's diection before.

Remember it is the commission that is AD's boss, not the other way around

this is a great thread

I have been reading the ASADA sub section as a lurker for the last month or 2 and decided to sign up today

I am glad this thread doesn't let Essendon fans in, because they have ruined the ASADA sub board with their harassment and bullying of posters who tell the truth about their filthy drug cheating club

I dont know why the mods let them post on there.

It is going to be great watching ASADA destroy the Bombers, I cant wait! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is a great thread

I have been reading the ASADA sub section as a lurker for the last month or 2 and decided to sign up today

I am glad this thread doesn't let Essendon fans in, because they have ruined the ASADA sub board with their harassment and bullying of posters who tell the truth about their filthy drug cheating club

I dont know why the mods let them post on there.

It is going to be great watching ASADA destroy the Bombers, I cant wait! :)

**** off soft****.

hehe look how mad you are

What you gonna do with your time when Essendon doesnt exist any more?

hehehe

coolangatta_squib - you're a soft****. I'll happily engage posters with some credibility, however you're an ASADA bandwagoner who turns up in a thread looking for protections.

Mad? You're not blessed with a lot of smarts, are you?

Get out of here you flog drug cheater defender

Can't you read? No essenscum allowed here.

You defend pathetic fat Drugcheatson, your opinion is neither wanted nor relevant
Look at the Collingflog suporting the 2 dumbest posters on the bay
Jades and Justababbler
bwahahahahaha

coolangatta_squib - you're a soft****. I'll happily engage posters with some credibility, however you're an ASADA bandwagoner who turns up in a thread looking for protections.

Mad? You're not blessed with a lot of smarts, are you?

lol this kid is having a meltdown

If he acts like this cos of some post on an internet forum, imagine what he will be like when ASADA bend over his footy club and cripple them for a decade hahahaha

Look at the Collingflog suporting the 2 dumbest posters on the bay
Jades and Justababbler
bwahahahahaha

I'm not defending anyone, however it clearly states in the thread title NO INJECCDON FANS ALLOWED.

You are an INJECCDON fan yes? which means go back to own board and defend your drug cheat captain there ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

WADA/ASADA case (Jobe Watson admits) - NON-ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back