WAFL Grand Final, All 3 Grades Watch Party, Comments, Sun Sep 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew.Burton (EF) kicks what should be the winner after a spirited Claremont fightback.

Did I read that right? Burton is 26 and has played 76 reserves games. A true club man.

Matthew.Burton (EF) kicks what should be the winner after a spirited Claremont fightback.

Did I read that right? Burton is 26 and has played 76 reserves games. A true club man.
Yes mate, always stops into the breach when needed in the league side.....true competitor....well deserved flag for his efforts....unless EF self destruct in the last 5 minutes!

Reserves Result
EF 11.6
CL 6.7
Goals EF: Matthew.Burton 3, Jack Cocking 2, Jamie Meade, Noah Dean, Zac Rankin, Ethan Paholski, Corey Holmes, Darcy Wills 1
Goals CL: Zane Sumich 2, Kane Kantilla, Riley Disisto, Dylan Mulligan, Ben Evans 1

Possessions
Reuben McGuire (EF) 24, Max Murphy (EF) 22, Jackson McDonald (EF) 22, Noah Dean (EF) 22, Felix Rogers (CL) 20, Griffin Vladich (EF) 20, Ethan Paholski (EF) 20, Austin Ball (EF) 20, Kai Dehavilland (CL) 18, Declan Pauline (EF) 18

Merv McIntosh Medal: Reuben McGuire (EF)

Congrats to the EF reserves boys on a fantastic finish to the 2024 season. Lots of talented youngsters finding their way.....hopefully they will stay and push for higher honours in 2025.

Well done to RMcGuire on his MM medal....well deserved. Commiserations to Cl....dominated the season, only to come up short when it counts.

Onto the colts game.....perfect motivation for the SD boys to get the job done as under dogs.

Cheers for the link mate and the opportunity to talk about this game.....much appreciated.

Congrats to the EF reserves boys on a fantastic finish to the 2024 season. Lots of talented youngsters finding their way.....hopefully they will stay and push for higher honours in 2025.

Well done to RMcGuire on his MM medal....well deserved. Commiserations to Cl....dominated the season, only to come up short when it counts.

Onto the colts game.....perfect motivation for the SD boys to get the job done as under dogs.

Cheers for the link mate and the opportunity to talk about this game.....much appreciated.
Indeed, incredible effort by Old Easts.

On to the colts now. A real David v Goliath battle.

For those interstate or overseas you should be able to watch live on the channel 7 stream here but it requires a quick log in.

I hope I've got the right link. The 7 website is confusing.

Thanks for keeping the chat going mate. Much appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone happens to be recording the colts game, any chance you could send me or perhaps post the pregame mention of Blake Kelly?

Quarter time

CL 3.4
SD 2.1

Swans are hanging in there but those Claremont tall forwards Rory Luscombe, Lucas Ravenhill and Cocy Curtin are hard to match up on. Finn Taylor (SD) is busting a gut trying to blanket them.

Outstanding ruck duel between Evan Smith (SD) and Aiden Riddle (CL).

Blake Kelly (SD) good on the inside and William Hayes (CL) dangerous on the outside.

Good game so far but Claremont usually grind teams down.

Will Hayes has been superb with his ball use and dash

Lucas Ravenhill just been a good target pairing with Curtin. Angove and Davis have been well below their usual selves. Clancy Dennis has been very steady down back and a good hitout between Riddle and Smith in the ruck.

Boxshall has had a lot of the ball around stoppages getting first hand but needs to find a good balance with his outside game. Sibosado and Hayes I feel have been the most damaging players so far despite winning less of the ball than Boxshall

Remove this Banner Ad

WAFL Grand Final, All 3 Grades Watch Party, Comments, Sun Sep 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back