WAFL Watch 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we can snare Jaegar with kep suban and moller - or perhaps the pick for palmer and a combo of players .............then next year Sandi for congilio (spelling) man o man what a coo that would be

This. The trade is only feasible if Sandi actually wants to go for the $$$, which i would highly doubt as he doesn't strike me as the money hungry type.

Exactly. Sandi strikes me as someone who would be gutted by this season and the way it's turned out, he will want to rectify it next year and not for any other club but Freo.

Looks like Timmy Ruffles played for the Perth Reserves on the weekend, seems to have been missed in all the media reports on the WAFL. Will do him the world of good to get through a few games at wafl level leading into the pre season. I would love to see this kid make it, he deserves a good run at it. Fingers crossed

Re: WAFL Watch: Truffles Returns

During the last quarter...

Sibosado - 10 touches, 7 marks, 3 goals
Houghton - 15 touches, 5 marks, 2 behinds
Shepheard - 6 touches
Bollenhagen - 7 touches
Bucovaz - 8 touches

Oh, and Ruffles finished with 14 touches and 2 goals in the reserves.

Last quater of Subi Easts on the telly box. Bucovaz has been playing with depressing Lynch like rubberchestedness. WAFL live stats are, as per usual, offline.

Pretty Poor game from Bucovaz. Looked slow and cumbersome and got caught a number of times holding the ball. To top it off he got reported for a silly off the ball incident in the last 5mins. Based on what I've seen throughout the year I'm not fussed either way whether Buco is retained on the Rookie list or not.

Shepheard - 6 touches
Bollenhagen - 7 touches
Bucovaz - 8 touches

Doesn't look like anyone did much in the last quarter, except for Bucovaz getting reported of course and having another two touches. Also Sibosado had 1 more touch, and Shepheard had 3.

Shepheard - 6 touches
Bollenhagen - 7 touches
Bucovaz - 8 touches

Bollenhagen did something to his ankle. Was helped off the ground in the first quarter and fought through to play out the rest of the game. Looks like Houghton, Sibosado maybe the only ins to come from this WAFL bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanna see Houghton next week against the dogs, give me some hope going into next year about our forward structures... If Houghton can be a quality 2nd/ 3rd tall for us with Pavlich, Mayne and Ballantyne around him with a proper structure it could look dangerous. Add this to an uninjured midfield and McPharlin, Anthony, Broughton etc down back and ive talked myself into some hope for next year

I wanna see Houghton next week against the dogs, give me some hope going into next year about our forward structures... If Houghton can be a quality 2nd/ 2rd tall for us with Pavlich, Mayne and Ballantyne around him with a proper structure it could look dangerous. Add this to an uninjured midfield and McPharlin, Anthony, Broughton etc down back and ive talked myself into some hope for next year

I second that.Sounds like houghts is steadily progressing.With a solid pre-season under his belt a debut next year is on the cards.Fingers crossed he develops rapidly,similar to Zac Clarke.

Remove this Banner Ad

WAFL Watch 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back