Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me again what the score was in our Qualifying Final against Collingwood?

I can understand Geelong supporters paying out on me, as they actually beat us, but there's no way Collingwood supporters should be joining in when you haven't beaten us in a final since Jesus was playing centre half back for Nazareth.

you were the better team no doubt about that...
but cmon mate.. shouldve won the GF you even predicted winning it. instead it came back to bite you in the ass. next time think about posting a thread before it happens then you wont cop all this shit ;)

14 > 1. catch up mate. :thumbsu:

But our midfield is already superior to St Kilda's if you pull out the legendary Dal santo, surely that would make your midfield even weaker?:eek:

I'm pretty sure our midfield outplayed your midfield for the majority of the GF. We have other young guys like Armitage, Geary and Steven coming through who can take Dal Santo's place in the midfield anyway.

As I said though, I would prefer that Dal Santo still spent more time in the midfield than up forward but it's nice to have that flexibility. Similar to what Geelong has with Ablett who can play both midfield and forward.

you were the better team no doubt about that...
but cmon mate.. shouldve won the GF you even predicted winning it. instead it came back to bite you in the ass. next time think about posting a thread before it happens then you wont cop all this shit ;)

14 > 1. catch up mate. :thumbsu:

I have no regrets about making this thread. It paid off beautifully for the first 3 weeks of September with Riewoldt dominating, unfortunately it didn't quite end the way I predicted and so you have to wear the consequences.

This thread would have been awesome though if we had've won the flag. I would have looked like a genius and I'd have been bumping it all summer to remind everyone how damn awesome I was.

it didn't quite end the way I predicted and so you have to wear the consequences.
That's because you predicted the biggest loser team in the AFL to win a flag. It was never going to happen and it never will. Get that through your thick head b4 you make any other completely idiotic predictions to rival this one.

Not that any prediction could fail as hard as this one did.

I have no regrets about making this thread. It paid off beautifully for the first 3 weeks of September with Riewoldt dominating, unfortunately it didn't quite end the way I predicted and so you have to wear the consequences.

This thread would have been awesome though if we had've won the flag. I would have looked like a genius and I'd have been bumping it all summer to remind everyone how damn awesome I was.
But it didnt, ah to dream :eek:

Have noticed that your No.1 fairy Molly has had his front fence repainted bogan style, to cheer on the Storm in 2010, but the side that usually has St. Kilda nonsense on it remains bare. Is Molly too ashamed to show his allegiance after the embarrassing off-season? St. Kilda has managed to trump it's grand final fail with an even bigger trade week fail, and subsequent player behaviour fail. Ross must be wondering how deep the tick of St. Kilda culture is burrowed in.

Have noticed that your No.1 fairy Molly has had his front fence repainted bogan style, to cheer on the Storm in 2010, but the side that usually has St. Kilda nonsense on it remains bare. Is Molly too ashamed to show his allegiance after the embarrassing off-season? St. Kilda has managed to trump it's grand final fail with an even bigger trade week fail, and subsequent player behaviour fail. Ross must be wondering how deep the tick of St. Kilda culture is burrowed in.
Its because hes a true st kilda bandwagoner
I thought that would be obvious.

Its because hes a true st kilda bandwagoner
I thought that would be obvious.

You can accuse Molly of a lot of things but a bandwagoner he isn't. Been a loyal Saints supporter since the 60's before we won a flag in 1966.

That's because you predicted the biggest loser team in the AFL to win a flag. It was never going to happen and it never will. Get that through your thick head b4 you make any other completely idiotic predictions to rival this one.

Not that any prediction could fail as hard as this one did.
To be honest, Gold Coast haven't even made their entry into the comp and already you can have the title of 'biggest joke of a club ever' from your song to your mascot and your signing of former NRL players. 5 spoons in your 5 years I predict.

To be honest, Gold Coast haven't even made their entry into the comp and already you can have the title of 'biggest joke of a club ever' from your song to your mascot and your signing of former NRL players. 5 spoons in your 5 years I predict.

your mob brings up a good challenege for that title. 26 wooden spoons dont sound too good ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But our midfield is already superior to St Kilda's if you pull out the legendary Dal santo, surely that would make your midfield even weaker?:eek:
If they take Dal Santo out, it means Ling can tag Hayes instead and then they have a midfield of frontrunners.

Have noticed that your No.1 fairy Molly has had his front fence repainted bogan style, to cheer on the Storm in 2010.

I wonder how that is working out for him?

Only four months till Riewoldtember mk II. Get excited everybody, he is having a break now just to prepare.

Wow... do you have like no life outside of bigfooty?

Your day just isn't complete unless you troll the Saints?
Can't think of anything original or clever? I know.. bump an old thread!

Are you excited for another installment of Riewoldtember? I know I am. Nick will be primed, just hope it doesn't rain on his parade again.

Are you excited for another installment of Riewoldtember? I know I am. Nick will be primed, just hope it doesn't rain on his parade again.

One things an absolute certainty - I'd rather have Reiwoldt in my forward line than that ageing thug Barry Hall. As a Saints supporter I worry about the Cats - all shit aside they are good. On the other hand I take great comfort from the fact that the Droolflogs are pining their hopes on Old Flaccid Barry and that the Flogpies think that Luke (can't kick can't run) Ball is their saviour

One things an absolute certainty - I'd rather have Reiwoldt in my forward line than that ageing thug Barry Hall.

Thats a given. Riewoldt is the umpire's pet while Barry gets nothing short of molested and the umpire has the nerve to tell him to "calm down".

At least we know Barry can win on that last saturday in September- you are banking your hopes on the dodgy hamstring of a guy who went missing on the big stage.

Thats a given. Riewoldt is the umpire's pet while Barry gets nothing short of molested and the umpire has the nerve to tell him to "calm down".

At least we know Barry can win on that last saturday in September- you are banking your hopes on the dodgy hamstring of a guy who went missing on the big stage.

At least we know that Sydney can win on that last Saturday in September you mean.

We all know the Bulldogs can't even make it to the last Saturday in September.

At least we know that Sydney can win on that last Saturday in September you mean.

We all know the Bulldogs can't even make it to the last Saturday in September.

What good is making it if you are just going to fail anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back