Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a given. Riewoldt is the umpire's pet while Barry gets nothing short of molested and the umpire has the nerve to tell him to "calm down".

At least we know Barry can win on that last saturday in September- you are banking your hopes on the dodgy hamstring of a guy who went missing on the big stage.

BBB was absolute crap in that GF !

Great. We now have a pissing contest over whose September loss is slightly worse. Oh Goody.

Re: Welcome to RIEWOLDTEMBER

DVDTEMBER!:D

578733.jpg
holy **** lol :D

What good is making it if you are just going to fail anyway?

I'd still rather make a GF and fail than not make one at all.

holy **** lol :D

Have you been living in a cave? Surely you've seen that Streak DVD posted on here like a million times before.

This year we are resting Riewoldt for finals.

Those people still saying he's gone for the year (Richo) are just jealous he will be able to make it back before the year ends.

Richo ripped his tendon off the bone and Riewoldt did not.

This injury is about 4 months max and Capt. Nick is being very professional about his recovery.

Riewoldtember is still on and in a big way considering he'll be fresh as a spring day this time around :D

not sure about this bump

this bloke isn't going to play again this year and you make fun of him?

nah, i lol'd

not sure about this bump

nah, i lol'd

Wishful thinking. Riewoldt's recovery is ahead of schedule, he'll be back in time for Riewoldtember V2.0.

You better hope Harry Taylor doesn't have to play on him on a dry day this time.

not sure about this bump

Haven't trolled the injury itself, play on.

Wishful thinking. Riewoldt's recovery is ahead of schedule, he'll be back in time for Riewoldtember V2.0.

don't really care if he gets back, doesn't impact the cats in anyway

You better hope Harry Taylor doesn't have to play on him on a dry day this time.

i hope he does, i want to hear the excuses saints fans come up with this time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't really care if he gets back, doesn't impact the cats in anyway

Why, have you given up on making the finals?

i hope he does, i want to hear the excuses saints fans come up with this time

Geelong fans will be the ones looking for excuses when Riewoldt kicks 10 goals on Taylor and leads us to the flag.

He went to my missus work for hybewhatever recovery,looked not good, wont be anywhere near match fit if he gets back....

Keep dreaming aints fans,you couldnt win it with him,so highly likely you cant without..

Thats the truth....

He went to my missus work for hybewhatever recovery,looked not good, wont be anywhere near match fit if he gets back....

Keep dreaming aints fans,you couldnt win it with him,so highly likely you cant without..

Thats the truth....

Well at least we know we can still beat Collingwood without him.

Why, have you given up on making the finals?

Geelong fans will be the ones looking for excuses when Riewoldt kicks 10 goals on Taylor and leads us to the flag.
It's admirable that you'd continue to spout crap after being owned so badly when your Saints missed out on their greatest ever chance for a second flag against an injury hit Geelong side.

Plugger35 said:
Riewoldt eats pressure for breakfast and will rise to the occasion of finals. Unlike Geelong's choker extraordinaire Cam Mooney.
LOL!!!

Mooney - 9 goals in 4 Grand Finals, 3 premierships.
Riewoldt - 1 goal in one GF, no premierships.

It's admirable that you'd continue to spout crap after being owned so badly when your Saints missed out on their greatest ever chance for a second flag against an injury hit Geelong side.

LOL!!!

Mooney - 9 goals in 4 Grand Finals, 3 premierships.
Riewoldt - 1 goal in one GF, no premierships.

Injury hit Geelong side, who were you missing? We probably had more injuries than you during the game - Riewoldt played injured, Goddard had a broken nose/collarbone in the last qtr and a couple of other players needed treatment too.

Also 5 of Mooney's goals came against the Port witches hats in the 2007 GF. He got no touches for North in '99, choked against the Hawks in '08 and was hardly a matchwinner against us in '09. Luckiest triple premiership player ever.

Still wont bring him back...:rolleyes:

We will beat you this year,when it matters....:D

That would make a change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake me up when RIEWOLDTEMBER ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back