Wallace promises racy Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate teachers Brasil !

You must be blind if you think they will get within 5 goals be a real supporter and stop sitting on the fence fools.

I hate teachers Brasil !

You must be blind if you think they will get within 5 goals be a real supporter and stop sitting on the fence fools.

Yeah!!...

...'cause nothing affects a game of football like supporters having blind optimism... :p

(Or reference to reproductive organs. :eek: )

Once again I am right we are faster than them!!!!

Delidio geting smashed and out run!

Tambling to slow for Addison!!!!

Come on boys

that tambling would be the weakest player in the league right now, the next weakest is also on rich list but did not get a game.....

let's not get carried away with this except to say we had an ordinary day & won by 8 goals, usually only good sides can do this.

On Wallace, i thought his apprach today was a joke, all the talk of run & attack but i thought rich were very defenside & negative....mind you with some of their players skills Wallace may be hoping to get the sack & get paid his contract out.

next week is a danger game for us, 6 day break with the 2nd trip to WA but you'd think we could do enough to get the 4-0 start we want.

Richmond proved they are a faster side than us today...and when our intensity was down in the first quarter, we looked very average. Fortunately they didn't have the skill to really hurt us. Couldn't believe it when we hit the front in the second quarter after having played so poorly.

As expected however, once we appllied pressure to the tiger runners, they fell apart. They are a rabble and it was clear from the tigers supporters today that all the fight has gone out their team...and particularly their fans. After years of undelivered promises, I think they've finally given up.

That banner in the cheer squad should be changed from "Tiger Tuff" to "Tiger Nuff Nuffs".

Always right you are wrong!!

Did you see the game you goose

Where they faster when addison ran down deludio

or was it Boyd running down Tambling for god sake open your eyes the only one who showed us for speed was Foley just like Addison did when he ran away from Foley??

They arenot even that fast without MacMahan

an ordinary day & won by 8 goals, usually only good sides can do this.

On Wallace, i thought his apprach today was a joke, all the talk of run & attack but i thought rich were very defenside & negative....mind you with some of their players skills Wallace may be hoping to get the sack & get paid his contract out.

All out of ideas so he copies Clarkson's one good idea - a rolling zone. Too bad he hasn't got the side to do it.

Always right you are wrong!!

Did you see the game you goose

Where they faster when addison ran down deludio

or was it Boyd running down Tambling for god sake open your eyes the only one who showed us for speed was Foley just like Addison did when he ran away from Foley??

They arenot even that fast without MacMahan

He was just giving an opinion Slater. How about giving a bit of respect to quality posters on our board?

Richmond proved they are a faster side than us today...and when our intensity was down in the first quarter, we looked very average. Fortunately they didn't have the skill to really hurt us. Couldn't believe it when we hit the front in the second quarter after having played so poorly.

As expected however, once we appllied pressure to the tiger runners, they fell apart. They are a rabble and it was clear from the tigers supporters today that all the fight has gone out their team...and particularly their fans. After years of undelivered promises, I think they've finally given up.

That banner in the cheer squad should be changed from "Tiger Tuff" to "Tiger Nuff Nuffs".

always right, maybe you should change yr name to sometimes right and then the other guy wont bag you ! hehe

i think you had some valid points actually, but the dogs did run down quite a few tackles today when tigers players were running flat out...

always right, maybe you should change yr name to sometimes right and then the other guy wont bag you ! hehe

i think you had some valid points actually, but the dogs did run down quite a few tackles today when tigers players were running flat out...
Don't think he needs to change his name, he didn't say anything wrong. Richmond are a fast side, but we're a smarter and more skilled side.
Doesn't matter if they were fast or not slater54, we beat them.
Move on.

He was just giving an opinion Slater. How about giving a bit of respect to quality posters on our board?

Thanks for the support but I'm not offended by Slater. The quality of his posts can be found on other boards. Every team has one I guess. By the tone of his posts I'm guessing he's quite young and perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back