WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a Collingwood scarf for sale that was adorned by a number of the players at the 1990 after match party. I will reluctantly part with this item for a substantial offer. I will throw in 4 reserved seats for FREE to this Sat's Grand Final Replay that I unfortunately now cannot use.
Email me with best offers. I will advise by Thursday 5pm. If you do not get a call, you will not have been succesful.

As your seats are located in the AFL Members area and your seat locations and email address is easily traceable by the AFL Membership Dept, I would be most cautious about making offers such as this public.

Haven't you heard of hotmail or gmail accounts i.e. can't you be a little more discrete?

Ok cool...I think I'd pay up to $500 for one, which pretty much means I won't be going to the game haha...is there any chance at all that there will be any public release between now and the game? I work in ticketing and know that occasionally some do get released later on but I'm not holding my breath for these...

I just had a mate buy tickets through Port Adelaide. He said they're 900 bucks for a premium ticket with a breakfast with free booze.

He was pretty lucky cos they said they only had a few left. Can't get them online apparently (I just had a look and couldn't see anything), but said if you call up and ask for some bloke called Shaun.

My family and i are all full AFL members stkilda club support, yet for some reason we missed out on tuesday morning and tuesday arvo, we managed to get 3 seats but we couldnt get the other 2 (dont ask me why...we are not happy).

anyway we are still after 2 tickets (or 1) if anyone has any. PM me. thanks very much!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will throw in 4 reserved seats for FREE to this Sat's Grand Final Replay that I unfortunately now cannot use.

Despite your editing, unfortunately you now will no longer be an AFL member.

Just a question on the afl members seating do you need to carry your membership card too or just having the ticket is fine when going into the game?

Need to carry card and photo id to prove that it is your card. If you get checked and can't produce these then they will make you pay the public price for the ticket but won't throw you out. They will also downgrade the member (if it is not you) from full to silver.

Despite your editing, unfortunately you now will no longer be an AFL member.

you an employee from the afl or what? would be good if true, stop these idiots from purchasing these tickets just so they can profit, and having no intention of using the tickets themselves. should be heavily discouraged, and forums such as these should not encourage or let scalping be acceptable. cards should be handed out, don't think the Admin are taking enough duty of care.

We are passionate afl full st.kilda club support members .
My family have 2 adult tkts and 2 childrens tkts in q 21 aa.
Just too high for my young boys !!!!!

We would dearly love to swap our tkts with another afl member family of 4 for level m ,n, p or in first few rows of q level seats .
Please post your phone no or email.

Come marching in

fitness fever

I have a standing ticket in M24.

I need a seat in any stand of the stadium - standard, prime or premium. Please pm me.

Happy to purchase seat ticket on its own or swap for my standing.
Cheers.

To the smart alec who sent the last post, SOME OF US ARE PASSIONATE SAINTS OR OTHER AFL MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS !!!

I`m an AFL ST.KILDA SUPPORT MEMBER since 1973 and ASKING NO FAVOUR.

NOT INTO MAKING ANY MONEY JUST WANTING TO SWAP 4 TICKETS FOR 4 TICKETS WITHOUT ANY MONEY EXCHANGING HANDS.

Fitness Fever

I'm flying down from Sydney for the second weekend in a row and hoping I won't miss out for a second time. PM or mobile is 0403 598 560. Any kind of ticket would be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back