WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely theres a pies supporter with 2 barcodes hanging out on the forum at midnight who cannot go next week who's prepared to give me their barcodes so I can buy a ticket in the morning?

Or not.....

2 questions 1. can u buy more than one ticket on a barcode (i'm assuming no)
2. if i have a barcode/membership card, and i use someone elses credit card to buy, is that a problem? pending i have their credit card?

If any Pies fans out there are wanting to do the right thing by a long time Pies supporter, my missus is mad keen to go and would love to send the mother-in-law as well. The family have been members for decades but the mum got sick of paying for cold Friday night games which don't exactly suit a 70 yo with mobility issues coming from Glen Waverley - otherwise these are real old time Maggies folk.

My missus is obviously based in Sydney but subjects me to watch every Pies game (unless of course they're losing - see, she's just like you!).

Anyway, no problems with bar codes here - I did this for the 05 GF and they don't even bother checking in Sydney. Any help gratefully received!

If there are any Gold Afl members with club support that cannot make it please oh please PM me...

my girlfriend and I are mad collingwood and you would would be contributing serveral decibels to the roar of collingwood fans on saturday... we also are AFL Silver members but do not want to leave things to chance.

If there are any Gold Afl members with club support that cannot make it please oh please PM me...

my girlfriend and I are mad collingwood and you would would be contributing serveral decibels to the roar of collingwood fans on saturday... we also are AFL Silver members but do not want to leave things to chance.
As an AFL silver member with a Collingwood club support, you can get tickets today!

I MAY and repeat MAY have a spare tkt - on 50m line bottom level Row M - PM me with offers of interest ,will know for sure if spare by end of day

Hi everyone,

I know this has probably been outlined but I'm still a bit confused. What is the avenue to getting GA/ public GF replay tickets.

I've heard a few will be released tomorrow.

How many will there be and do general punters have any realistic chance of getting any?

cheers

I have 1 country Collingwood membership and I am looking for another to get two seats together, if anyone can't make it I would appreciate the use of your barcode. Please PM me thanks!

Hi everyone,

I know this has probably been outlined but I'm still a bit confused. What is the avenue to getting GA/ public GF replay tickets.

I've heard a few will be released tomorrow.

How many will there be and do general punters have any realistic chance of getting any?

cheers

Wednesday from 9am. Ticketek webiste/call them/ go to the offices.

You have a better chance of getting a root with Jessica Alba though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm looking on ticketek and it says the club allocation is exhausted... :(
They closed it off between 12-1 to change over from top priority to everyone else

If anyone who has standing room or seats anywhere in M and wants to sit up in the heavens, row MM Olympic Stand, I would be happy to pay any difference

Anyone with a couple of barcodes they are not using? Would be very grateful. Please PM me. Thanks!

You don't think the Pies/Saints fans should get seats first? The main Grand Final, sure go if you can get tickets. This game should be for the memebrs of the two clubs, that is it!

If anyone could help with 1 or 2 grand final tickets..
Ticketek crashed on me while i was trying to purchase.. Timed out..! :(

Was at the drawn game, and would love to be there for the result..

Just gutted right now, worst birthday ever..!

Please PM me..

Thank you :thumbsu:

I can relate. Spent more than a few weeks wages on a ticket and the associated travel costs coming over from Adelaide. FRUSTRATING :mad: The same thing nearly happened last year too...!!!

Anyway, I'm just getting in very early and putting my hand up for ONE ticket, and will pay well ABOVE the 'retail' price of the ticket if needed. PM me and we can discuss. Cheers.

Still looking. Any help greatly appreciated

Here we go again :rolleyes::p

So what is the expected scalper pricing this week gents?

What was the range last week? $700-$1200?

Will know by about lunchtime tomorrow if i have access to a spare ticket. Standing room, M13 (bought thru st kilda allocation) - waiting on a call from a mate who wont know till tomorrow if they can make it along.

PM with offers of interest, otherwise ill be offloading it another way....IF it's available.

Re: TICKET SWAP Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

YEA, i logged in @ 1, got a standard ticket, made payment page, the thing just reset .. )(@*%A)(#*)%(#* .. logged in again and managed to get a standing room - better than nothing.

BUT , and after posting re how early I need to get there as I'm not tall , sounds like I'll have to get there like 9 and not move as I'm going by myself.

SO I know some people prefer standing if going with friends, so looking to do a ticket swap my STANDING ROOM (M21) for ANY SEAT - I presume L4. Will pay difference + some.

PM me

Thanks

Jensen

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back