WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's the go with buying tickets/ using the barcodes of others? Don't you need to present a membership?

What restrictions are there in grand finals regarding standing room. e.g. can't get into standing room areas with other tickets?

My brother still has 2 concession tickets for sale, Row JJ q32, good view of thre ground.

He has had some offers but is looking for a little more then currently being offered, if you want 2 good tickets, please msg me with a decent offer.

cheers.

Question for anybody really: Do they ever check for a concession card at the gate? I have noticed a few concession tickets on sale, but dont want to take the risk of being refused entry as I dont have a valid card.

Cheers.

I have 2 tickets section q9 between row u-y... i only just got them but something has come up today and i cannot go. there are very few things more important than this match, but this is one of them.

pm offers

Dirty scalping prick, you spent the last 2 days asking Collingwood fans for their barcodes so you could buy tickets that you only wanted to sell?

Absolute dog's act.

My brother still has 2 concession tickets for sale, Row JJ q32, good view of thre ground.

He has had some offers but is looking for a little more then currently being offered, if you want 2 good tickets, please msg me with a decent offer.

cheers.

Wtf is with you sort of people? Seems even supporters of the teams involved will stoop so low as to try and attain a profit from the desperate supporters looking to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother is a massive Saints fan, however missed out on getting a club members ticket to the GF replay. It's his 30th birthday on Saturday 2nd Oct and I would love to surprise him with a ticket.

If anyone has a ticket they are willing to sell I would greatly appreciate it if you could please pm me.

Dirty scalping prick, you spent the last 2 days asking Collingwood fans for their barcodes so you could buy tickets that you only wanted to sell?

Absolute dog's act.

Wtf is with you sort of people? Seems even supporters of the teams involved will stoop so low as to try and attain a profit from the desperate supporters looking to go.

This is the world we live in.

I may have 2 premium reserved seats available. The Mrs doesnt seem to think going to a Grand Final rematch was an appropriate thing to do on our aniversary.
Im still trying to convince her that most couples do it. :D Its not going so well.

PM offers of intrest.

Wanted: one standing room ticket. I have one in M21 in great southern stand, and need ONE more.I believe this is in AFL members (gate 6) but I got mine through my pies membership.

PM me.

Can't believe some of the scalping going on by Pies and Saint supporters.
Wanted: 2 Tickets, preferably seating as I am trying to take my Mum a lifelong Pies fan. fingers crossed

hey guys still have 1 premium seat availible n13 (about the edge of the square level 2), have 3 myself for family but we have 1 extra. in a st kilda area so would preffer to sell to someone supporting saints but open to offers

pm if interested

A Medallion Club Membership question.........

If you use a medallion club membership to purchase a ticket on the ticketek site do you need to present the membership card itself at the Ticketek box office when collecting the tickets or at the gate at the MCG on Saturday?

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back