WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel for all of us that pay the massive for tickets, but those of you that have to do it again...i really feel for you.

If my 2k centre square ticket ended in a draw, i'd be devastated

Well said, people who deserve are those who go to extreme lengths for there own clubs dont want to just go to the game for the spectical .

I'm a silver AFL member, i go during the year to watch other teams with my friends and girlfriend. But once i become a full AFL member i wont take a ticket to the grand final because my team is playing i don't feel like i should take a true supporters place of the club.... even tho probably another non-competing club supporter will probably take the seat anyway.:thumbsdown:

i paid $1300 for a corporate package for a no result was fairly disappointed to say the least, but couldnt miss the boys play in the big one after only missing the interstate games.

Anyone with available tickets or membership numbers please PM me, Cash Offered :thumbsu:

If you are an AFL Silver Member with Pies Club support ,you can buy tkts from 1pm Monday - try this before parting with yr cash on here

If you are an AFL Silver Member with Pies Club support ,you can buy tkts from 1pm Monday - try this before parting with yr cash on here

Has the full ticket info been release anywhere yet?

Surely any AFL member with club support, Silver included, will be a chance this time around

think that if you have a membership and are prepared to camp out a few days, you should be able to get a ticket, alot of people will not be able to afford to pony up another $200 ( times 4 if the have wife and kids) to go again. if you are a normal member pack the slapping bag and go to a ticktek out let NOW....

AFL full members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support may purchase tickets from 9am-noon AEST on Tuesday, September 28. All other full members will have access to purchase tickets from 1pm EST on Tuesday, September 28.

Any remaining tickets within the AFL Reserve after the full members’ priority period will be available to full and silver members who have not already obtained a ticket in the following order on Wednesday, September 29:

9am - noon AEST (or until sold out): Silver members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support and any full members who have not already obtained a ticket.

1pm - 5pm EST (or until sold out): All AFL Members who have not purchased a ticket (including silver members with a competition package or club support for a non-competing team).

think that if you have a membership and are prepared to camp out a few days, you should be able to get a ticket, alot of people will not be able to afford to pony up another $200 ( times 4 if the have wife and kids) to go again. if you are a normal member pack the slapping bag and go to a ticktek out let NOW....
Ticket sales are online or by phone. No point queuing up anywhere.

Tickets will be available from Ticketek via telephone or online at ticketek.com.au
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103207/default.aspx

If you line up do you have more chance than buying them online?

My best mate works for ticketek. 1PM monday i will get him to test the waters with my membership then see what is left, if any.
Or if i lined up would i get a crack with my silver membership before this...?

DISREGARD ALREADY ANSWERED ABOVE POST!!!!!!!!!!

AFL full members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support may purchase tickets from 9am-noon AEST on Tuesday, September 28. All other full members will have access to purchase tickets from 1pm EST on Tuesday, September 28.

Any remaining tickets within the AFL Reserve after the full members’ priority period will be available to full and silver members who have not already obtained a ticket in the following order on Wednesday, September 29:

9am - noon AEST (or until sold out): Silver members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support and any full members who have not already obtained a ticket.

1pm - 5pm EST (or until sold out): All AFL Members who have not purchased a ticket (including silver members with a competition package or club support for a non-competing team).

Oh well, looks like i'm needing 2/4 tickets @ $500 each.

pm me with any availables next week

cheers

I am looking for one ticket (membership barcode). I paid $1350 for a package with the afl, so I am both devastated and mighty pissed off that I don't get another ticket. I havnt missed a Pies game in Melbourne all year and amdesperate to get my ticket back from today, which I think I deserve as I paid so much for it. I am willing to pay a decent amount so PM if interested. Cheers.

I can relate. Spent more than a few weeks wages on a ticket and the associated travel costs coming over from Adelaide. FRUSTRATING :mad: The same thing nearly happened last year too...!!!

Anyway, I'm just getting in very early and putting my hand up for ONE ticket, and will pay well ABOVE the 'retail' price of the ticket if needed. PM me and we can discuss. Cheers.

Still looking for a membership barcode. Paid $1350 for my ticket yesterday, so I feel that I (and my sister who did same thing) deserve to go to the game. I know it's highly unlikely, but if anyone has a membership barcode they won't be using, or they get a ticket and want to sell then please PM me. I am willing to pay way above what they normally sell for, so just let me know. Cheers.

getting into afl membership with silver membership and someone's gold barcode will still be an issue..

any silver members with club support have to buy their tickets through the CLUBS allocation. This means they wont be in the AFL section doesn't it?

hence only gold memberships will be in AFL section again?

do they do ID checks for club members?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any Full AFL or Saints members cannot go I would appreciate a bar code or will buy ticket from you after you buy it. Am a Silver AFL member so no problems with id checks. Will be going for the Saints again. Thanks.

I hate to say it but you will have a problem. When you collect your ticket at the G you will need to present your credit card and membership card to the ticket office. You will find it hard to explain why the membership card and credit card have different names on them.

I am in the same boat. I am a silver member and have a friend who is a full member who is happy to give me his membership card but I just don't see how you are going to get around the ID check.

Anyway, I think it's ridiculous. If a member is prepared to give someone else his seat I don't see why it should be an issue but that's the AFL for you.

Either way you would still need to present both your membership card and credit card.

Get your mate to pay for it, give him the money, take his credit card with you to collect them.

That is, if he is a friend that would be willing to do that.

If any members out there have 2 barcodes that go on sale tomorrow @ 9.00 please pm me. I will pay for them and the ticket as well.

Also any gold members that go on sale Tuesday with club support who can't make it pm me asap

Get your mate to pay for it, give him the money, take his credit card with you to collect them.

That is, if he is a friend that would be willing to do that.

Yeah I did think of that but I thought asking him for his AFL membership and his credit card was a bit much. He's a good friend but I don't know if he's that good. :D

I maybe going out on a limb here, but I reckon their will be some tickets (not a lot) that end up being sold to the general public Wednesday.

Just got this feeling that a lot of cash was sucked out of the footy public last week and many won't have the dosh to go again.

DST

I maybe going out on a limb here, but I reckon their will be some tickets (not a lot) that end up being sold to the general public Wednesday.

Just got this feeling that a lot of cash was sucked out of the footy public last week and many won't have the dosh to go again.

DST

Nah, Pies have 57,000 members, Saints close to 40,000. Allowing for those who cannot attend, cannot afford it or are not interested you still have at least 70 to 80, 000 who want to go. Will be a sell out, maybe some standing room but not much else.

Re: WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets

WANTED.......GF replay ticket.....payed bigtime 4 no result, pls pm, text me if any avail...pick up, cash, 0405015453, thankyou

Re: WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets

If any members out there have 2 barcodes that go on sale tomorrow @ 9.00 please pm me. I will pay for them and the ticket as well.

Also any gold members that go on sale Tuesday with club support who can't make it pm me asap

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back