Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

They are naming him, they're just quoting the Chinese media in doing so because the cops haven't confirmed it.

The police avoid mentioning race/ethnicity in their descriptions to reduce misidentification and people not reporting other people because the cops named the wrong ethnicity (or the witness has a different definition - 'Asian' in the UK is specifically South Asian for example). They don't need to specify a race (particularly when there's photos), mentioning it just risks tripping things up.

The fact that it avoids inciting randoms on social media into racial profiling or just straight out racism is just a bonus.
Except it backfired, didn't it. He was always going to be identified as Asian, whether Chinese or from any other country in the region. There's no way to prevent backlash on social media, that's what it does.

But they didn’t name him. It’s all just weird, definitely has some espionage / check home security out type vibes to it.
IDK why he hasn’t been named. But I hardly think it matters if he is yet to be identified in the press. My hunch is that the Chinese authorities ARE working with Australian authorities. They probably wouldn’t want a guy like this roaming around, nor would they want the negative press of protecting someone wanted over such a heinous crime. This guy would be in deep hiding, which probably can be done for a while at least.

IDK why he hasn’t been named. But I hardly think it matters if he is yet to be identified in the press. My hunch is that the Chinese authorities ARE working with Australian authorities. They probably wouldn’t want a guy like this roaming around, nor would they want the negative press of protecting someone wanted over such a heinous crime. This guy would be in deep hiding, which probably can be done for a while at least.

That sounds pretty logical so in the true spirit of the crime board I 1000% disagree and you are wrong. Confirmed Chinese spy.

If he does, then the CCCP will probably want some kind of a trade.
Maybe the whole thing was always about trying to engineer a spy trade before he even did what he did.

Qld Police say they are still to locate the man who poured hot coffee over a 9 month old baby on Tuesday. Baby Luka suffered serious burns and is now recovering from what will be the first of multiple surgery procedures, including possible skin grafts around his neck and chest area.

View attachment 2098040
Heart breaking. Heal up little Luka

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

Back