Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

After the blasts Hezbollah reportedly ordered that “each one who received a new pager, throw it away”.

I wonder how they communicated that message :think:

Busted out the good old fax machine.

Maybe that European company is a front.

Biggest own goal of all time by a terrorist organisation if this were to be true. Effectively paid Israel for their own operatives to be neutered.

I guess this would explain how it was known which devices were owned by Hezbollah members.

Biggest own goal of all time by a terrorist organisation if this were to be true. Effectively paid Israel for their own operatives to be neutered.

I guess this would explain how it was known which devices were owned by Hezbollah members.

If true, they had control of the assembly, which makes sense. It would be too big a job to intercept a shipment of 5000 pagers and pull them apart to put something else in then put them back together again, without showing any signs of tampering.

After the blasts Hezbollah reportedly ordered that “each one who received a new pager, throw it away”.

I wonder how they communicated that message :think:

Did this really happen?

From the article:

Shortly before the pager explosions, the Israel security agency said it had thwarted a planned Hezbollah attack on a “former senior official in Israel’s security establishment”, using a remote-controlled explosive device.

Rumors are flying around about random devices, appliances and even security systems blowing up. I can't verify any of it, it's nuts on twitter.

I bet that they are all likely traced back to companies owned by Israel through shell companies which Hezbollah has purchased from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also worth noting Hezbollah has launched 7000+ rockets so far at Israel (since Oct 7) and on the 25th of Aug there was an attempt to launch over 6000 in one barrage, overwhelming Israeli defense systems:

For someone so quick to jump down people's throats about sources, OSINTdefender doesn't seem like the kind of source you'd accept if.

If true, they had control of the assembly, which makes sense. It would be too big a job to intercept a shipment of 5000 pagers and pull them apart to put something else in then put them back together again, without showing any signs of tampering.
If they knew about the order/shipment all they would have to do is switch the order with their premade ones.

Here's a favourite of yours

🤣

Linked them once and you're having a melt about it, meanwhile this OSINTdefender account is one you constantly link to, and is very clearly biased (you know, that thing you claim makes AJ disinformation).

Where do the 7000 and 6000 numbers you're claiming come from? You're the first to complain about sources.

Firstly it is terrible that innocents have been killed and wounded.

Smart of Israel in a way this modus operandi but looking at the bigger picture, too smart for their own good. This will galvanise Lebanon, Iran and probably other Middle Eastern countries to avenge these killings and Israeli influence in the geopolitical arena.

US, UK & Aust in the meantime will just put their hands up, claim non-involvement and stand by watching this deadly war continue.

I'm pro not killing innocent 9 year olds. Is it a problem for you that I can recognise the 'collateral' damage is a real human being, a real child?
Hezbollah is a criminal terrorist organisation. It needs to be destroyed. That requires military action. It is impossible to conceive of an action that would substantively harm hundreds of members without limited collateral damage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back