Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

We might be near the end. :praying:

Bloomberg reports the Saudis are arresting and have signalled they will continue to arrest and prosecute their citizens for speaking out against Israel and Turkey has suspended all trade between Israel.

The Saudis are arresting Pro-Palestinian voices?

Who is going to arrest them and have them extradited?

I'm not sure sanctions will come from their allies. Maybe some nations not allied to them.

This kind of war has happened a lot of times. Will happen again.

This war in particular. The guilty parties for me are Iran and by association their subordinate Hamas plus IDF. Iran needs a very strong motivation to not use Hamas to fight their ideological war against Israel. Someone needs to stop the Iranians as the end result is innocent civilians in Gaza & Israel suffer. Gazan civilians in particular need protection with the way Hamas operates from within their territory on behalf of Iran.

Basically I'd be looking to prosecute IDF leadership & Iranian political leadership for war crimes.

The Saudis are arresting Pro-Palestinian voices?

I did a double take but it's true

The fact that normalisation talks has resumed must mean the war is nearing an end. Saudi Arabia explicitly said they wouldn't negotiate anything until the current conflict was resolved.

Criticism of Israel is how I've read it but they did arrest someone who smuggled a Palestinian protest flag in to one of their boxing events.

Ah ok.

Well the Saudis hate Iran so I guess that makes sense.

They obviously have always seen Iran and it's proxies as agitators in the region.

Ah ok.

Well the Saudis hate Iran so I guess that makes sense.

They obviously have always seen Iran and it's proxies as agitators in the region.

The Saudis were never going to turn on Israel imo and risk the peace deal.

Iran may have thought they could put some pressure on the Saudis and temporarily, gave the appearance they may have succeeded early in but MBS wants this peace deal.

I did a double take but it's true

The fact that normalisation talks has resumed must mean the war is nearing an end. Saudi Arabia explicitly said they wouldn't negotiate anything until the current conflict was resolved.

It makes sense.

The Saudis don't trust Iran or any of their proxies.

The Saudis were never going to turn on Israel imo and risk the peace deal.

Iran may have thought they could put some pressure on the Saudis and temporarily, gave the appearance they may have succeeded early in but MBS wants this peace deal.

It's why most of the ME has basically given lip service during the conflict but stayed well out of actually being involved.

War does have its casualties however, the amount of civilian deaths inflicted by Israel is simply unacceptable and far out of proportion. I hope whoever is behind the disproportionate response is held accountable in a war crimes commission post war. Penalties should be severe to prevent this ever happening again.
Netanyahu will be punished eventually

How’s the peace deal going? I’m interested in when Hamas plans on releasing the hostages. Realistically though, we all know that they were tortured an are now dead!

The IDF shot and killed two or three of the hostages after they escaped their captors and came out waving white flags, I'm sure many of them will be buried under the rubble somewhere. I just can't think of a worse death or of being in a more terrifying situation as a mother in Gaza with the responsibility of keeping children safe.

The horrors of this war are unbearable and I'm nowhere near it.

Another day in democratic Israel.

I'd say most news organisations that have clear and obvious links to a terror group that attacked the state they are based in would be treated the same way in most democratic nations. Not sure what your point is here or if there even is one at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say most news organisations that have clear and obvious links to a terror group that attacked the state they are based in would be treated the same way in most democratic nations. Not sure what your point is here or if there even is one at all.

Do you think they are worse than FOX news?

Shutting down a major regional newspaper is definitely a regular occurence in other democracies. Especially ones that are critical of the Government in place.

But sure it's the 'obvious links to a terror group'.

lol Zidane lol.

Shutting down a major regional newspaper is definitely a regular occurence in other democracies. Especially ones that are critical of the Government in place.

But sure it's the 'obvious links to a terror group'.

lol Zidane lol.

The newspaper hasn't been shut down. There are plenty of media outlets in Israel critical of the current Israeli government.

How many media outlets operating in Gaza are allowed to openly criticise Hamas out of interest?

Thats weird. Israel keep saying that the journalists were Hamas.

The zionist whatsapp group won't be happy with you Zurg.

Perhaps you should check the talking points again?

Interesting to see you are part of the zionist whatsapp group. Something you would like to share with everyone?

No, all the ones that dared to speak out where already execute by Hamas.

CPJ might have a thing to say about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back