Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamas leaders have been getting kicked out of Qatar for 6 months now.

Deif being taken out would be a huge blow to Hamas.

There's also talk that Hamas political leadership are about to be kicked out of Qatar. Relocated to either Iraq or Turkey.

I will say it is incredible that the US didn't make this a condition of signing a defense deal with Qatar in January of this year.

Do you think Hamas will get their bond back when the lease ends?

You are going to go through life wondering why nobody, no respectable world leaders, no sensible people seem to ever agree with your point of view. It's because you filter the news in the most biased way possible. You listen to some of the most biased sources possible, you view every action with the most malice possible (only when it suits your narrative though). You are hopelessly biased.

It seems this attack by Israel was negligent, two officers were fired, I think they should be on trial for negligence, but the way you read it you have to believe 1. Israel is lying, 2. Mark Binskin is lying. 3. the people who struck the vehicles had confirmation at some point between the strikes that they were targeting the wrong people... or they knew before the strikes even begun they were not legitimate targets.

The only way you can be so sure it's a "policy" is if your worldview is totally skewed and everything you see or read is going to be shaped to support your narrative no matter what.
Sensible respected world leaders?

It appears the term they're pushing would be denier.

Apologist would be excusing.

Please stick to the script.
I've seen the excusing on bigfooty too, but it seems you're so far gone in your ridiculous biased head that you havent got to the part where you even acknowledge there is something to be making apologies for. So yeah, for you specifically, rape denier is the more accurate term. Congratulations, wear it. You're blocked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jazny and not coping with criticism of Israel. Iconic.
Cool story. "Criticism of Israel" is a nice way of saying repeated rape denials in the face of overwhelming evidence that such things occurred on October 7th. What euphemism would you use for holocaust deniers? "They are just asking questions"?

Last edited:
I've seen the excusing on bigfooty too, but it seems you're so far gone in your ridiculous biased head that you havent got to the part where you even acknowledge there is something to be making apologies for. So yeah, for you specifically, rape denier is the more accurate term. Congratulations, wear it. You're blocked.

There's nothing biased about waiting for the results of an investigation. Even the Israeli one is not complete, and they have blanket refused to cooperate with any neutral investigative body. Given the unreliability of testimony proven time and again, including by the initial UN report, I'm witholding my judgement.

Cool story. "Criticism of Israel" is a nice way of saying repeated rape denials in the face of overwhelming evidence that such things occurred on October 7th. What euphemism would you use for holocaust deniers? "They are just asking questions"?

Did he 'deny' any rapes occurred anywhere?

What we know is that when it was investigated by the UN they found it extraordinarily hard to validate a significant amount of what was alleged because no one was able to speak to it having occurred.

The language used in the Twitter post is used for a reason. Google the organisation it's from as to what their stance is.

Did he 'deny' any rapes occurred anywhere?

What we know is that when it was investigated by the UN they found it extraordinarily hard to validate a significant amount of what was alleged because no one was able to speak to it having occurred.
Yes he has gone so far as to claim the Israeli government fabricated or exaggerated these incidents to make Hamas look bad and further justify the war. Do holocaust deniers deny that no Jews were killed? Isn't their meme that it was "only" like 600,000 and Jews made up the rest to gain sympathy for the zionist cause? It's essentially exactly what is happening all over again with these October 7th deniers. No I don't cope well with it, it actually disgusts me.
The language used in the Twitter post is used for a reason. Google the organisation it's from as to what their stance is.
I don't care about that organisation and don't rely on their video to form my beliefs. Didn't watch it. The amount of independent corroboration that these events occurred is overwhelming. There is literally ZERO evidence that Israel has exaggerated or fabricated any of it.

That's the last I will say on any of that topic. I have Lunchlady blocked and I am not going to unblock him to talk about it so I shouldn't keep talking about him either as that's not fair on him. I have nothing left to say to deniers at this point anyway. it's just a more harmful version of flat earth.

Last edited:
Yes he has gone so far as to claim the Israeli government fabricated or exaggerated these incidents to make Hamas look bad and further justify the war. Do holocaust deniers deny that no Jews were killed? Isn't their meme that it was "only" like 600,000 and Jews made up the rest to gain sympathy for the zionist cause? It's essentially exactly what is happening all over again with these October 7th deniers. No I don't cope well with it, it actually disgusts me.

I don't care about that organisation and don't rely on their video to form my beliefs. Didn't watch it. The amount of independent corroboration that these events occurred is overwhelming. There is literally ZERO evidence that Israel has exaggerated or fabricated any of it.

That's the last I will say on any of that topic. I have Lunchlady blocked and I am not going to unblock him to talk about it so I shouldn't keep talking about him either as that's not fair on him. I have nothing left to say to deniers at this point anyway. it's just a more harmful version of flat earth.

There's 'zero' evidence it was exaggerated or fabricated, and there's all this independent corroboration, yet the UN investigation couldn't corroborate a lot of it. Strange.

Of course you won't say anything on the topic.

Like you didn't have much to say on the UN report on war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violations of IHL and IHRL when it comes to Israel.

Seems you have a lot to say when it comes to defending and diminishing Israeli actions, but very little about their crimes.

#JunketJazny strikes again.

There's 'zero' evidence it was exaggerated or fabricated, and there's all this independent corroboration, yet the UN investigation couldn't corroborate a lot of it. Strange.

Of course you won't say anything on the topic.

Like you didn't have much to say on the UN report on war crimes, crimes against humanity, and violations of IHL and IHRL when it comes to Israel.

Seems you have a lot to say when it comes to defending and diminishing Israeli actions, but very little about their crimes.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of AIJAC. I am surprised anybody can be bothered wasting their time engaging with her.

The UN reported the IDF committed sexual violence by searching detainees for explosives.

The UN reported Hamas had a pattern of rape, sexualised torture, sexualised mutilation and necrophilia.

Anything to add

Oh we're doing that thing where criticism of Israel, or even Zionism, is criticism of all Jews is it?

We've reached this stage for Jazny. Soon the conspiracy forum will beckon.
You seem to be having serious trouble reading today, Faible. He said "Wouldn't be surprised if she's a member of AIJAC". Can you explain how that is criticism of Israel? Can you show me a single example of me calling someone a racist for criticising Israel?

The only people who belong on the conspiracy board is the October 7th deniers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back