Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

You are right I am biased in that Palestinians shouldn't be murdered for wanting to live.

There is not one single poster in this forum that has ever suggested as much. Posts like this add nothing at all to a discussion.

ZEV used "fighting for life" in the context of and as an excuse for not caring what others think, even when they are bullying and killing poor and powerless neighbours in their tens of thousands, as though that fighting makes him and other Jews special and different (I disagree - practically all of us have ancestors who lived hard lives and fought hard, and many of us have fought our own battles to get where we are today).
Well I am glad at least you have the courage to admit you were talking about Jews, where other posters here were saying how irrational I was being by thinking so, apart Lunchlady who after arguing with me initially, seemed to admit I had a point.

I stand by everything I said.
But not all of us think it's acceptable to murder tens of thousands of innocent women and children.
This is maybe a 10 year olds understanding of war.

Civilians killed in both sides of this war has nothing at all to do with wealth. Hamas didn't commit Oct 7 in the name of resistance or fighting back against a real or believed occupation. There are plenty of states in the world that have been occupied long term and most managed to not behave in such a way.

Is that right? Which occupations are they?

Hamas believes in an Islamic caliphate, openly expresses its desire to kill jews and / or destroy Israel. This is backed by Iran, militarily the most powerful nation in the ME.

Been listening to some podcasts recently?

Iran more powerful than little old Israel?

Is that right? Which occupations are they?
Not a gotcha, I just genuinely want to know as you have stated previously that words to the effect that we don't get to dictate how Palestinians conduct their resistance, you also pushed back against the idea they should resist lawfully, so do you think Hamas's actions are morally or legally justified on Oct 7th or their indiscriminate rocket attacks?

... Iran, militarily the most powerful nation in the ME.
How is Iran, with a 40-50 year old air force, more powerful than Saudi Arabia, backed almost without question by the USA, and Israel, backed without question by the USA and armed with nuclear weapons?

Israeli forces accused of killing their own citizens under the 'Hannibal Directive' during October 7 chaos​

"Hannibal at Erez, dispatch a Zik [attack drone]," came the command on October 7.

Those words, reported by Israeli newspaper Haaretz in July, confirm what many Israelis have feared since the Hamas attacks on October 7 in southern Israel.

Israeli forces have killed their own citizens.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...tive-kidnap-hamas-gaza-hostages-idf/104224430

How is Iran, with a 40-50 year old air force, more powerful than Saudi Arabia, backed almost without question by the USA, and Israel, backed without question by the USA and armed with nuclear weapons?

Israel is not backed without question by the USA. That's simply not true. I will say this is a trope trotted out by Hamas consistently.

Why bring up Saudi Arabia at the all? Bizarre logic.

Iran has the 14th strongest military in the world.

In terms of missile power it dominates the ME

And it openly declares its desire to destroy Israel while being openly anti semitic.

It is surprising that some who claim to want peace never condemn Iran for this.

Israeli forces accused of killing their own citizens under the 'Hannibal Directive' during October 7 chaos​

"Hannibal at Erez, dispatch a Zik [attack drone]," came the command on October 7.

Those words, reported by Israeli newspaper Haaretz in July, confirm what many Israelis have feared since the Hamas attacks on October 7 in southern Israel.

Israeli forces have killed their own citizens.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...tive-kidnap-hamas-gaza-hostages-idf/104224430

This is old news and debunked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is old news and debunked.

Hasn't been debunked at all. The evidence and testimonies from IDF and Israelis have been voluminous.

There have been attempts in this thread to prevent discussion of it, but that's based on a technicality that the Hannibal directive is only supposed to apply to IDF members, not civilians.

It's pretty clear that when you destory 70 vehicles returning to Gaza, you're killing hostages. We can see the evidence of this with the graveyards full of cars clearly destroyed by something larger calibre than AK-47s and PRGs.

The IDF have attempted coverups, which of course you believe, but evidence shows they are lying.

Debunked, except from the IDF themselves

Ms Dekel-Chen said one woman, her friend Efrat Katz, was shot and killed.

Six months later, an Israeli Air Force investigation acknowledged that it was likely an attack helicopter, which had targeted the wagon, had killed Efrat Katz.

The probe found that the hostages could not be distinguished from terrorists.

Just keep that head in the sand Zidane, say hi to jazny down there.

Debunked, except from the IDF themselves

Just keep that head in the sand Zidane, say hi to jazny down there.

You'd get a job with the Hamas politburo with such obvious propaganda.

The investigation found the target was terrorists fleeing to Gaza who incidentally were also killed.

Unfortunately for you this was originally broken by Max Blumenthal who anyone who has a semblance of logic would never quote.

This obliterates all of your pro Hamas propaganda about Oct 7 deaths. There were a few deaths caught up in the crossfire but this isn't surprising considering the scale of the attack and the ensuing battle that followed.

The investigation found the target was terrorists fleeing to Gaza who incidentally were also killed.

Unfortunately for you this was originally broken by Max Blumenthal who anyone who has a semblance of logic would never quote.

This obliterates all of your pro Hamas propaganda about Oct 7 deaths. There were a few deaths caught up in the crossfire but this isn't surprising considering the scale of the attack and the ensuing battle that followed.
You are pathetic, really really pathetic.

Not a gotcha, I just genuinely want to know as you have stated previously that words to the effect that we don't get to dictate how Palestinians conduct their resistance, you also pushed back against the idea they should resist lawfully, so do you think Hamas's actions are morally or legally justified on Oct 7th or their indiscriminate rocket attacks?

I will reply, but I'd like to respond with the seriousness with which the question is asked, so let me gather my thoughts.

You'd get a job at Hasbara HQ, pointing at calendars.

You are pathetic, really really pathetic.
Sorry, he is right. The article is a nothingburger, there is no evidence at all of IDF soldiers knowingly killing other IDF members being taken hostage, or knowingly killing civilians being taken hostage. Nothing new in the story, sorry if it upsets you for some reason. There are actually very few confirmed incidents of any kind of Israel fire killing Israelis during October 7th, let alone any that was deliberate us of the hannibal directive, which has never ever been known, even in its wildest form, to be permission to shoot and kill civilian hostages to prevent them being taken.

The reason you can't use words to argue against him is because there is none. You just have to have a little meltdown and call him pathetic.

Last edited:
Jazny and Zidane still think all those cars were blown up by guns and rocks.

They buried the evidence because cars are sacred in Israel.

There's more evidence of IDF killing Israelis than there is of Hamas rape, and it's not even close.

They won't believe IDF killed Israelis unless it's forensically confirmed, but rumours and heresay of rape is confirmation enough for them.

But if their arguments are 'Hannibal Directive doesn't apply to civilians' and 'the IDF didn't know 100% there were hostages in that car' then they're not really trying hard to deny it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back