Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

London death toll = 43,000 civilians, not considered a genocide.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki death toll = 150,000+ civilians, not considered a genocide

Dresden death toll = 25,000 to 35,000 civilians, not considered a genocide.

Are genocides calculated by tonnes of explosives dropped? Another great point and really well thought out argument from you, GP. Would you prefer it if Israel instead dropped two nukes on Gaza the size of those that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? :confusedv1:

Do you translate these talking points from old Italian newspapers?

Predictable, childish response.

You still haven’t answered the question.

Yes, I see your point - and it’s not a very good one.
If you already know how to apply the criteria correctly, then my answer is pretty obvious anyway and you would know your question was not even asked in a way that was valid.

1726105475369.png

This morning I've watched videos of Israelis mutilating the body of a 17 year old boy with a bulldozer.

Children with faces blown off at Al-Jaouni School.

Rabbi Meir Mazuz blessing the Sde Teiman rapist soldiers, telling them "we have a right to do this".

A Knesset member call for the execution of Yuli Novak for her speech at the UNSC.

Footage of people returning to their shelter to find their families bodies have been run over by tanks.

And some people are in here giving us Battle of Britain csualty numbers. Disgusting.

Last edited:
thats all you will ever get from that one, just one sided argumentative and insultative

why bother
Pretty much this, it's all he has otherwise he has to admit he chooses his levels of importance of innocent deaths on skin colour and religion.

thats all you will ever get from that one, just one sided argumentative and insultative

why bother
This from the person whose first ever reply to me started with

"No, no no little jazny, you made your point, it is very clear. If you try to now back track on basic facts, ive been in a job for very long time, that needs to influence, junkets are a basic tool. Identify as silly or a fibber, thats your only logical choice. Or just scream and abuse... which is it!"

Before I shut you down badly and you have been made about it ever since. Every accusation is a confession. :thumbsu:

This from the person whose first ever reply to me started with

"No, no no little jazny, you made your point, it is very clear. If you try to now back track on basic facts, ive been in a job for very long time, that needs to influence, junkets are a basic tool. Identify as silly or a fibber, thats your only logical choice. Or just scream and abuse... which is it!"

Before I shut you down badly and you haven't recovered from it since. Every accusation is a confession.
as i said why bother.

insulative, argumentative and precious.

Are you going to accuse me of stalking you again?

As I said, I doubt whether there is any way to gain the release of the hostages other than to hopefully rescue them. Hamas will never let them go.

Tunnels under children's bedrooms...

Okay no problem, thanks for clarifying. I don't think it was either. Not because they lack genocidal intent, but they couldn't realistically achieve it at the time.

It looks far more like a war than genocide. I believe there are some far right Israeli leaders who might commit genocide if they had their way, but more likely they would ethnic cleanse Gaza through forced transfer. But if they did that they would lose the global support they receive from the EU, America and Australia, let alone genocide.

The numbers and facts on the ground and politically don't support genocide. Again that does not absolve Israel of breaches of IHL, but not all wars of this magnitude are genocides.

Pretty comfortable taking the opinion of many genocide scholars on this front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you already know how to apply the criteria correctly, then my answer is pretty obvious anyway and you would know your question was not even asked in a way that was valid.
Sigh…

Lay off the condescension for a split second and stop relying on weasel words to dodge the question.

Why do you think it is not genocide, and looks more like a “normal war”? Why do you think multiple genocide scholars are incorrect in their assessments?

Sigh…

Lay off the condescension for a split second and stop relying on weasel words to dodge the question.

Why do you think it is not genocide, and looks more like a “normal war”? Why do you think multiple genocide scholars are incorrect in their assessments?

Not sure it matters what Jazny thinks, when people with Phds in the subject have confirmed it is.

Not sure it matters what Jazny thinks, when people with Phds in the subject have confirmed it is.

Maybe not what Jazny's opnion is but here is the International Genocide Scholar's Association report on the Gaza war

It is interesting that the report from them states the following:

Utilizing the framework of the 1948 UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, we see evidence of all five acts
of genocidal violence in the terrorist attack perpetrated by Hamas

The report also notes:

1726119611873.png

Is there any reason why someone who is allegedly as concerned about genocide as yourself has never acknowledged this report by the International Association of Genocide Scholars?

Maybe not what Jazny's opnion is but here is the International Genocide Scholar's Association report on the Gaza war

It is interesting that the report from them states the following:

Utilizing the framework of the 1948 UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, we see evidence of all five acts
of genocidal violence in the terrorist attack perpetrated by Hamas

The report also notes:

View attachment 2108520

Is there any reason why someone who is allegedly as concerned about genocide as yourself has never acknowledged this report by the International Association of Genocide Scholars?
Next time just say "But Hamas"

It's much quicker

What a response to a report with a finding of genocide, war crimes and breaches of IHL from the international association of genocide scholars.
Yeah it's appalling when people ignore reports of war crimes isn't it.

Intent is often difficult to prove in genocide cases, but Hamas don't even try to hide it. Some of people in this thread will go into meltdown if they learn that the case against Hamas committing genocide violence is probably a lot easier to prove than that against Israel.

The trouble I think in arguing October 7th was genocide is it probably lacked the intent to destroy the Jewish or Israeli people in part substantial enough part to qualify as genocide. The "in part" is not just randomly killing some portion of the people, it has to be with the intent to impact the survival of the group as a whole. But you could argue that October 7th was just one wave of a planned genocidal attack that was overall intended to destroy the Jewish people of Israel or the Israeli population. Then the fact that the planned genocide was stopped by Israeli military action does not make October 7th any less a case of genocidal violence. Not sure how that would play out or if there is sufficient evidence to back this up.

I tend to just go with October 7th wasn't a genocide, but other evidence could change my mind. Same as my mind could be changed for Israel committing a genocide though.

Intent is often difficult to prove in genocide cases, but Hamas don't even try to hide it. Some of people in this thread will go into meltdown if they learn that the case against Hamas committing genocide violence is probably a lot easier to prove than that against Israel.

The trouble I think in arguing October 7th was genocide is it probably lacked the intent to destroy the Jewish or Israeli people in part substantial enough part to qualify as genocide. The "in part" is not just randomly killing some portion of the people, it has to be with the intent to impact the survival of the group as a whole. But you could argue that October 7th was just one wave of a planned genocidal attack that was overall intended to destroy the Jewish people of Israel or the Israeli population. Then the fact that the planned genocide was stopped by Israeli military action does not make October 7th any less a case of genocidal violence. Not sure how that would play out or if there is sufficient evidence to back this up.

I tend to just go with October 7th wasn't a genocide, but other evidence could change my mind. Same as my mind could be changed for Israel committing a genocide though.
How could it even be close to genocide? How many Israelis are there? How many Jews? How many of each were killed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back