Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

End what?

The military occupation? The West Bank settlements?

Israel didn’t simply start oppressing the Palestinian people after October 7th. They just escalated it, drastically.

No, this does not condone the actions of Hamas either.

Israel didn't start oppressing Palestinian people on Oct 7 just as Palestinian people had committed many terrorist acts against Israel going back to pre partition.

No, that does not condone oppressive actions by Israel either.

Yeah that makes no sense whatsoever, considering my posting history. You're struggling, you're supporting oppressive mass murderers. You can't win.

It does make total sense. Your whole schtick is attributing everything Israel does in this war being 100% aimed at murdering civilian. Your posts often mimic closely what Hamas posts on social media.

Yet every time Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas etc etc attempt to murder Israeli civilians with genocidal intent you brush it off simply because they didn't succeed.

Even if you try to hide it your bias and rhetoric are blindingly obvious.

How was the protest at the Melbourne weapons expo btw?

From the Tweet

Strange how you keep glossing over Israel's role in all this.

Unsurprising you quote this part of the tweet exactly while leaving out the context of that bombing which was in response to a mass drone attack on Tel Aviv the previous day.

We all know why you left out that little tidbit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess, it's because I'm Hamas right?

One day you'll look back and be like 'why the **** did I spend months arguing with people that were opposed to the attempted genocide in Gaza'.

Unfortunately you are part of the reason Hamas is to happy martyr their civilian population . You are it mate… the targeted group when they planned this whole apocalyptic disaster. Keep cheering them on like you did on Oct 7 th . They are loving it.

Your whole schtick is attributing everything Israel does in this war being 100% aimed at murdering civilian.
Incorrect. (maybe try posting some of those posts from my "posting history", champ. Good luck with that.

Yet every time Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas etc etc attempt to murder Israeli civilians with genocidal intent you brush it off simply because they didn't succeed.
LoL, "Genocidal intent". You think Iran and Yemen have no idea about Israel's missile defense capabilities! You actually think they're launching those rockets thinking "this time, we'll mass-murder civilians and inflict strategic blows to Israel's military capabilities! This time, we've got them!"

Even if you try to hide it your bias and rhetoric are blindingly obvious.
I never try to hide my support for and solidarity with the most oppressed group of people in the world. Why would I?

How was the protest at the Melbourne weapons expo btw?

Unfortunately you are part of the reason Hamas is to happy martyr their civilian population . You are it mate… the targeted group when they planned this whole apocalyptic disaster. Keep cheering them on like you did on Oct 7 th . They are loving it.

Absolute cooker material here my friend.

I'd say one day you'll look back and wonder why you supported this, but let's be honest, you won't think that deeply about it.

Incorrect. (maybe try posting some of those posts from my "posting history", champ. Good luck with that.
Pretty much every post you make implies Israel are deliberately committing murder of Gazan civilians with Hamas not being a target at all. There are too many posts to quote so not going to bother.

LoL, "Genocidal intent". You think Iran and Yemen have no idea about Israel's missile defense capabilities! You actually think they're launching those rockets thinking "this time, we'll mass-murder civilians and inflict strategic blows to Israel's military capabilities! This time, we've got them!"
Nothing funny about it at all and the international association of genocide scholars completely disagree with your statement:

Why is nobody surprised at all that you have not ever once mentioned this

I never try to hide my support for and solidarity with the most oppressed group of people in the world. Why would I?

I don't see anybody hiding their support for innocent civilians that have lived under oppression. Not sure what your point is here. I do note your lack of ability to hold both parties responsible for this war. Willing to bet your response will be there isn't any war at all.

Absolute cooker material here my friend.

I'd say one day you'll look back and wonder why you supported this, but let's be honest, you won't think that deeply about it.

I'd say you'll look one day back and wonder why I didn't speak out more against Iran and its genocidal crusade against Israel when a regional war breaks out.

If I were you I'd also wonder why much of the stuff I post is also repeated by the likes of Jackson Hinkle, The Grazyone, Russian government social media channels etc - known cookers that promote disinformation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back