Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hopeful it's not a successful genocide.
If you're right and Israel is killing Gazans with genocidal intent, it already is a genocide even if the war stops now. Yes, they have only killed a fraction of the population, but if they did that with the intent to destroy the group or a portion of the group substantial enough to endanger the group's survival, then it's just called genocide.

If you're right and Israel is killing Gazans with genocidal intent, it already is a genocide even if the war stops now. Yes, they have only killed a fraction of the population, but if they did that with the intent to destroy the group or a portion of the group substantial enough to endanger the group's survival, then it's just called genocide.

Sure, I'm fine with calling it a genocide then.

I'd say you'll look one day back and wonder why I didn't speak out more against Iran and its genocidal crusade against Israel when a regional war breaks out.

If I were you I'd also wonder why much of the stuff I post is also repeated by the likes of Jackson Hinkle, The Grazyone, Russian government social media channels etc - known cookers that promote disinformation.
🤣

Sure Zidane, sure.

This is a good thing. The more pressure to agree a cease fire the more likely it is to happen.

It seems Netanyahu wants to stay in the Philadelphi corridor post war which I do not agree with. I say as soon as all hostages / hostages remains have been released Israel needs to withdraw from Philadelphi corridor within 30 days max.

I do wonder how similar protests in Gaza against Hamas are dealt with.

This is a good thing. The more pressure to agree a cease fire the more likely it is to happen.

It seems Netanyahu wants to stay in the Philadelphi corridor post war which I do not agree with. I say as soon as all hostages / hostages remains have been released Israel needs to withdraw from Philadelphi corridor within 30 days max.

I do wonder how similar protests in Gaza against Hamas are dealt with.

The Philadelphi corridor provides the way for Hamas to receive arms supplies. How can Israel allow that to happen, after all this effort to shut Hamas down?

I admire your confidence that Hamas will or will agree to releasing the hostages, post a cease-fire. Your next post would seem to dash those hopes.

Let me guess, it's because I'm Hamas right? 🤣

One day you'll look back and be like 'why the **** did I spend months arguing with people that were opposed to the attempted genocide in Gaza'.
I admire your optimism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Philadelphi corridor provides the way for Hamas to receive arms supplies. How can Israel allow that to happen, after all this effort to shut Hamas down?

I admire your confidence that Hamas will or will agree to releasing the hostages, post a cease-fire. Your next post would seem to dash those hopes.

Nadav Argaman, a former director of Israel’s Shin Bet security agency, said in an interview with Israel’s Channel 12 that only “a very small amount of weapons” had been smuggled into Gaza through tunnels since Egypt acted to clear the border zone of tunnels and infrastructure. Most smuggling had instead occurred aboveground at the Rafah crossing, he said, adding that there was “no connection between the weapons in Gaza and the Philadelphi Corridor.”

Would be very unlike you to not check anything you write.

Stiff shit. Israel should coordinate security with Egypt in that case and make efforts to work with the Arab league on governance of Gaza. There has to be some concessions from Israel otherwise there will be just more radicalisation, more terrorism and more Hamas. All of which are no good for anyone but Hamas.

I understand maintaining a presence until hostages have been returned but after that happens Israel has absolutely no business being there whatsover. Also, maybe the hostages would be released if Israel weren't demanding a permanent presence in the philadelphi corridor.

How do you believe Hamas are so heavily armed if it isn't via the Egypt / Gaza border?

You do understand I didn't write that article, nor am I Nadav Argaman who the quote is from.

Hamas has also heavily relied on other routes, including small fishing boats coming by sea and through the Kerem Shalom crossing between southern Gaza and Israel, three Israeli defense officials said.

In addition, perhaps you might want to reconsider how heavily armed you think Hamas is;

And Hamas has failed to import sophisticated anti-tank missiles, a sign that Egypt’s efforts to stamp out smuggling have had success, two of the three defense officials said. Most of Hamas’s weapons have been locally made, the officials said.

The article also mentions this, which seems well and truly in keeping with Netanyahu's actions:

Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, says the country must occupy the border area to prevent Hamas from smuggling weapons into the Gaza Strip from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. He has cast control of the Philadelphi Corridor, as the border zone is known, as a matter of existential importance for Israel, though some Israeli politicians believe he is using the issue to avoid reaching a deal for a cease-fire and the release of hostages.

Last edited:

Israeli strike on Gaza City home kills 11 people, civil defence agency says​

An IDF air strike on a Gaza City house where displaced Palestinians were taking refuge has killed 11 people, Gaza's civil defence ministry said.

The strike — on a house near the Shujaiya school in the Al-Tuffah neighbourhood — took place at around 1am local time.

At least 10 other people have reportedly also died in air strikes across Gaza overnight.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-14/israeli-strike-on-gaza-city-home/104352510

Also this.

Israel has increasingly been targeting such schools, with analysts saying that its military has largely destroyed Hamas’s network of tunnels, forcing more fighters above ground.

So they've destroyed the tunnels, and are now bombing more schools.

So they've destroyed the tunnels, and are now bombing more schools.
They ran out of hospitals to obliterate.

So, instead of bombing the s*** out of the sick and those caring for them, they are now bombing the s*** out of kids and those teaching them.

They ran out of hospitals to obliterate.

So, instead of bombing the s*** out of the sick and those caring for them, they are now bombing the s*** out of kids and those teaching them.

FWIW the schools haven't held classes since October according to the NYT article linked.

They're just shelters now. Apparently this school has been hit five times as well.

The Gaza Civil Defense emergency services said that those killed included women and children and that, in addition to 18 confirmed dead, a similar number were wounded, some of them critically. It said the strike was the fifth time the school, which housed displaced people, had been hit during the war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back